Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? 12:10 - Aug 21 with 1453 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Never thought I’d see such an incredible technological advance in my life time. Ships will now be powered by wind utilising pioneering new technology known as “sails”. I’m not a scientist and I can’t explain the ingenuity of these new fangled “sails” in too much detail but in layman’s terms they enable a boat to be powered by the wind if you can believe such outlandish theories.

If you don’t believe me here is an article, I had to check it wasn’t an april fools joke but it seems legit:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-66543643

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 12:39 - Aug 21 with 1432 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A very strange kind of lunacy has taken over people who were obvviously sensible at some point.
There were very valid reasons why steam and then oil replaced the power used to move ships.
Somehow they no longer apply.
Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 12:41 - Aug 21 with 1430 viewsKeithHaynes

Saw a bloke pushing a car the other day.
It got me thinking.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 17:30 - Aug 21 with 1357 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 12:41 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

Saw a bloke pushing a car the other day.
It got me thinking.

What he needs is some sort of chamber under his bonnet which burns a mixture of air and some sort of fuel which releases energy which powers the wheels.

Hopefully the boffins are working on these things.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 18:11 - Aug 21 with 1329 viewsswan65split

Germans are onto it.........
Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 18:14 - Aug 21 with 1327 viewsswan65split

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 18:11 - Aug 21 by swan65split

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 20:34 - Aug 21 with 1297 viewsBoundy

mark my words , someone someday will walk on the moon , or will they

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 19:26 - Aug 22 with 1187 viewsSullutaCreturned

Incredible inventions. What will they think of next? on 18:11 - Aug 21 by swan65split

That has to be a wind up.

I saw ths program called Star Trek, they had these doors that slid open when you approached and a personal communication devices that you cuuld carry around with you. I don't think they'd catch on though.

I mean, look at tv, not very popular is it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024