| Match Thread - Southampton (A) 20:13 - Aug 25 with 71178 views | aston_hoop | I don't usually start these so hopefully I'll bring the luck. I just saw this and will leave it here just in case you fancy it.... 2-2 for me. High scoring game |  |
| |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:43 - Aug 26 with 4378 views | qprd | Looks like we need more fresh legs to get the ball back but honestly not much left to pick from |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:44 - Aug 26 with 4274 views | Gloucs_R | I suspect this is going to be one of those games where we deserve a point but get absolutely nothing Can't wait to start playing the bottom half teams and picking up some results, which I'm absolutely confident we will do. We do look a lot more lethargic in the second half. I know Ainsworth doesn't want any more players, or at least that's what he says, but we desperately need some reinforcements. |  |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:46 - Aug 26 with 4159 views | Damo1962 |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:44 - Aug 26 by Gloucs_R | I suspect this is going to be one of those games where we deserve a point but get absolutely nothing Can't wait to start playing the bottom half teams and picking up some results, which I'm absolutely confident we will do. We do look a lot more lethargic in the second half. I know Ainsworth doesn't want any more players, or at least that's what he says, but we desperately need some reinforcements. |
Agree. These games are almost "bonus games" given the resources of the two clubs. Encouraging. |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:47 - Aug 26 with 4134 views | qprd | Soton looking to pad their passing stats |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:48 - Aug 26 with 4021 views | VancouverHoop |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:46 - Aug 26 by Damo1962 | Agree. These games are almost "bonus games" given the resources of the two clubs. Encouraging. |
We're looking better game-over-game. That's the biggest positive for me. |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:48 - Aug 26 with 4016 views | SherryHoop | Needed to score in our purple patch at the beginning of the second half. Their double sub changed the momentum and we don't really have the bench to make an impact. Much more disciplined performance and better shape and plan. If we could sneak a draw it would be a good result. |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:48 - Aug 26 with 4014 views | qprd |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:44 - Aug 26 by Gloucs_R | I suspect this is going to be one of those games where we deserve a point but get absolutely nothing Can't wait to start playing the bottom half teams and picking up some results, which I'm absolutely confident we will do. We do look a lot more lethargic in the second half. I know Ainsworth doesn't want any more players, or at least that's what he says, but we desperately need some reinforcements. |
It doesn’t help that we’re playing top teams who keep the ball more (so therefore we will flag faster over the course of the match) Think fitness will normalise when we start playing teams more in our half of the division |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:49 - Aug 26 with 3975 views | SK_hoops | Young for Swindon has scored 4 goals today. Quick, sign him! |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:50 - Aug 26 with 3920 views | Mick_S | Running out of ideas. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:51 - Aug 26 with 3880 views | connell10 |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:49 - Aug 26 by SK_hoops | Young for Swindon has scored 4 goals today. Quick, sign him! |
You could probably score 4 goals against Crawley mate . |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:51 - Aug 26 with 3837 views | ted_hendrix | I'd love for Kolli to score. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:52 - Aug 26 with 3796 views | QPRSteve | This ref is a complete and utter cûnt |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:53 - Aug 26 with 3723 views | SherryHoop |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:52 - Aug 26 by QPRSteve | This ref is a complete and utter cûnt |
Would he of pulled that back if they scored? |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:53 - Aug 26 with 3711 views | Metallica_Hoop |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:52 - Aug 26 by QPRSteve | This ref is a complete and utter cûnt |
Surely that was a play on. |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:53 - Aug 26 with 3698 views | JimmyR | This ref is fckin tosser |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:54 - Aug 26 with 3672 views | connell10 | Has our away following been loud and proud ? |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:54 - Aug 26 with 3662 views | CamberleyR |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:49 - Aug 26 by SK_hoops | Young for Swindon has scored 4 goals today. Quick, sign him! |
That's seven for him now in four games. Worth keeping an eye on. The sort of player we need to be scouting. |  |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:54 - Aug 26 with 3599 views | JimmyR | Pretty sure field was booked in the 1st half? |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:55 - Aug 26 with 3557 views | qprd | Field needlessly picking up yellows |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:56 - Aug 26 with 3490 views | qprd |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:54 - Aug 26 by JimmyR | Pretty sure field was booked in the 1st half? |
The soton guy got the yellow when they had that tussle at end of first half |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:56 - Aug 26 with 3434 views | JimmyR |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:55 - Aug 26 by qprd | Field needlessly picking up yellows |
Ref handing out free kicks if Southampton player falls over |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:57 - Aug 26 with 3387 views | Gloucs_R | Go to be one of the worst refereeing performances of seeing in a long time |  |
|  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:57 - Aug 26 with 3337 views | VancouverHoop |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:55 - Aug 26 by qprd | Field needlessly picking up yellows |
Yeah. Mostly for stupid shirt pulling. I'm wondering if it's because he's hiding an injury. |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:59 - Aug 26 with 3223 views | qprd | It’s a shame that we can’t nick a point when we play well Lots to be positive about but don’t want to continue dropping points |  | |  |
| Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:59 - Aug 26 with 3215 views | VancouverHoop | That was THE chance for Kolli |  | |  |
| |