Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED 17:27 - Aug 30 with 11188 viewsModeratorC

It’s an early kick off this Saturday as the Swans take on the Robins in an EFL Championship match at the Swansea.Com Stadium. It’s not scheduled for a LIVE TV game on Sky. and it is not available on the red button.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60794/swansea-city-v-bri

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60796/swansea-city-v-bri

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60798

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Harrison Ashby, Ollie Cooper, Matt Grimes (captain), Charlie Patino, Josh Key; Liam Cullen, Jerry Yates.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Joe Allen, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Mykola Kuharevich, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Filip Lissah.

Bristol City: Max O'Leary, Cameron Pring, Kal Naismith, Matty James (captain), Joe Williams, Jason Knight, Mark Sykes, Sam Bell, Nahki Wells, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Zak Vyner.

Substitutes: Stefan Bajic, Harry Cornick, Andy King, Anis Mehmeti, Rob Dickie, George Tanner, Haydon Roberts, Ephraim Yeboah.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:44 - Aug 31 with 5762 viewspencoedjack

My 1st game of the season & the 1st as a non ST holder since I can remember.

Looking forward to it.

Will trains be running on time Sat morning due to the strike Friday?
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 10:19 - Sep 1 with 5599 viewsBryanSwan

Hopefully we can get a draw, can't see us winning.

Lineup for me:
Rushworth
Key Cabango Darling Tjoe
Grimes Fulton
Yates Patino Ginelly
Mykola

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 22:48 - Sep 1 with 5349 viewsKeithHaynes

Don’t forget the Swans are playing this weekend - and if you want an even earlier kick off to get you in the mood the u18 side are at Landore v Cardiff with a 10.30 KO. Free entry.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 10:32 - Sep 2 with 5130 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60794/swansea-city-v-bri

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:03 - Sep 2 with 5024 viewsnantywatcher

Not sure what of performance I'm expecting today with a quarter of the dressing room knowing they are going to get dumped for the next match.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:08 - Sep 2 with 5005 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:03 - Sep 2 by nantywatcher

Not sure what of performance I'm expecting today with a quarter of the dressing room knowing they are going to get dumped for the next match.

Maybe scrap it out and do their best to retain their place ?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:08 - Sep 2 with 5005 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:03 - Sep 2 by nantywatcher

Hopefully they'll see that as a challenge and embrace it.
Bloody hell, I'm turning into Gary Neville 🤪
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:40 - Sep 2 with 4912 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:08 - Sep 2 by swan_si

Hopefully they'll see that as a challenge and embrace it.
Bloody hell, I'm turning into Gary Neville 🤪

Hello Gary

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:42 - Sep 2 with 4901 viewsKeithHaynes

What a ball from Patino.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:43 - Sep 2 with 4884 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:42 - Sep 2 by KeithHaynes

What a ball from Patino.

Super Liam Cullen

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:50 - Sep 2 with 4826 viewsmax936

Bristol don't look a bad side attacking with menace as well, 1 goal ain't gonna be enough here.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:55 - Sep 2 with 4794 viewsHugeEnkins

Our defence is terrible and midfield is non existent. Sloppy AF and Bristol City look by far the better side. Could be a long afternoon
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:55 - Sep 2 with 4790 viewsmax936

Yet another great chance for Bristol, we lacking pace in our backline at the moment, just need to get through this game and with a win hopefully!

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:57 - Sep 2 with 4774 viewsKeithHaynes

Giving the ball away isn’t a good idea.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:57 - Sep 2 with 4762 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Thank you Matty Grimes!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:59 - Sep 2 with 4715 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:57 - Sep 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thank you Matty Grimes!

Incredible to think Eood is valued at 10 m

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:07 - Sep 2 with 4661 viewsmax936

We being totally out played we should be 3 down at least, the gods are with us at the moment, but for how much longer, I don't know!

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:08 - Sep 2 with 4650 viewsHugeEnkins

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 12:59 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Incredible to think Eood is valued at 10 m

Astonishing. He's got zero positional sense and watches the game. Wondering if we should have cashed in and bought a midfielder with some fight as we desperately need one.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:11 - Sep 2 with 4628 viewsKeithHaynes

Midfield is non existent.
Huge gaps and no fight.
Cullen has resorted to type sadly.

Edit : However we still have more goals in this.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:13 - Sep 2 with 4599 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:08 - Sep 2 by HugeEnkins

Astonishing. He's got zero positional sense and watches the game. Wondering if we should have cashed in and bought a midfielder with some fight as we desperately need one.

He should be the first to lose his place to the new players

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:19 - Sep 2 with 4514 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:13 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

He should be the first to lose his place to the new players

Apart from super Naughts
A gift in boots
Never again ffs
Past a joke
New contract Madness

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:23 - Sep 2 with 4467 views1983

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:11 - Sep 2 by KeithHaynes

Midfield is non existent.
Huge gaps and no fight.
Cullen has resorted to type sadly.

Edit : However we still have more goals in this.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:28 - Sep 2 with 4400 viewstheloneranger

Who's the Jack in Black?? 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:34 - Sep 2 with 4355 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Am I the only one who can see that the formation and bodies we have in place is suicide. We are totally outnumbered in midfield!

I'd have gone 433 after 20 minutes. I'd consider 442 at half time.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:35 - Sep 2 with 4343 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 13:34 - Sep 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Am I the only one who can see that the formation and bodies we have in place is suicide. We are totally outnumbered in midfield!

I'd have gone 433 after 20 minutes. I'd consider 442 at half time.

Agreed, hopelessly outnumbered in midfield. Brizzle the better side, but we're winning
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024