Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED 17:27 - Aug 30 with 11212 viewsModeratorC

It’s an early kick off this Saturday as the Swans take on the Robins in an EFL Championship match at the Swansea.Com Stadium. It’s not scheduled for a LIVE TV game on Sky. and it is not available on the red button.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60794/swansea-city-v-bri

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60796/swansea-city-v-bri

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60798

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Harrison Ashby, Ollie Cooper, Matt Grimes (captain), Charlie Patino, Josh Key; Liam Cullen, Jerry Yates.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Joe Allen, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Mykola Kuharevich, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Filip Lissah.

Bristol City: Max O'Leary, Cameron Pring, Kal Naismith, Matty James (captain), Joe Williams, Jason Knight, Mark Sykes, Sam Bell, Nahki Wells, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Zak Vyner.

Substitutes: Stefan Bajic, Harry Cornick, Andy King, Anis Mehmeti, Rob Dickie, George Tanner, Haydon Roberts, Ephraim Yeboah.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:35 - Sep 2 with 2214 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 15:21 - Sep 2 by jack247

We signed 3 defenders yesterday. I doubt Naughton will start again.

No way.
Thanks Kyle

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:29 - Sep 2 with 2086 viewsJohnw102

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 15:21 - Sep 2 by jack247

We signed 3 defenders yesterday. I doubt Naughton will start again.

Should still be in front of Woods and Cabango in my book, spent his time today trying to cover their arses.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:04 - Sep 2 with 2011 viewsshingle

Would it be possible to prebook tickets for for next seasons game against Wrexham as i believe they will be like gold dust for this all Welsh league one encounter.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:13 - Sep 2 with 1976 viewsshingle

As a few said after the Bournemouth game,plenty to take from that match as we only lost by the odd goal to a prem team, yep ok then.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:14 - Sep 2 with 1972 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:04 - Sep 2 by shingle

Would it be possible to prebook tickets for for next seasons game against Wrexham as i believe they will be like gold dust for this all Welsh league one encounter.

We won’t go down. We’ll sack him if that starts to become likely. They’ve invested too much into this squad to let that happen
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:28 - Sep 2 with 1939 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:13 - Sep 2 by shingle

As a few said after the Bournemouth game,plenty to take from that match as we only lost by the odd goal to a prem team, yep ok then.

You are one of the doom mongers who only come on the revel in the misery.

I do wonder how you lot exist.

Btw if you think I'm happy with the start and the way we are playing then you are wrong, I'm as p!ssed off as everyone else, I'm a realist and a positive person in everything I do, I don't throw my teddies out of the pram after 5 games of a 46 game season, I'm waiting another 2 months, I will then make my mind up.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:37 - Sep 2 with 1906 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:14 - Sep 2 by jack247

We won’t go down. We’ll sack him if that starts to become likely. They’ve invested too much into this squad to let that happen

But who would take over and save our skin ?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:30 - Sep 2 with 1841 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:37 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

But who would take over and save our skin ?

The next Russy of course !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:40 - Sep 2 with 1810 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 14:06 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

How can anyone be " confident" it's about hope
Right now it looks worryingim
Confident fans are unhappy right now
We don't need super fan stuff

You do know that Fireboy has you on ignore ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 22:48 - Sep 2 with 1611 viewsharryhpalmer

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:14 - Sep 2 by jack247

the only worry is, when (not if) they sack him - I give him to the end of October if we dont see radical improvements, will Watson get his way and bring Nathan Jones in, or a manager who brings back progressive, possession and passing football?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:00 - Sep 2 with 1600 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 22:48 - Sep 2 by harryhpalmer

the only worry is, when (not if) they sack him - I give him to the end of October if we dont see radical improvements, will Watson get his way and bring Nathan Jones in, or a manager who brings back progressive, possession and passing football?

At the moment, early days, but we are playing basic, dour football and we’re getting comprehensively outplayed.

Dour, winning football and at this point even losing, entertaining football would be better than this.

I think they’d be savvy enough to learn from their mistake, look at the squad and bring in someone who could play to their strengths.

Win at Cardiff and everything changes mind. It’s a huge chance for him to wipe the slate clean.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:06 - Sep 2 with 1587 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:40 - Sep 2 by builthjack

You do know that Fireboy has you on ignore ?

So what
One can still read posts
Has he really got me on ignore ?
It is possible to dm him
Is he now your paramour

You're obviously S unhappy as me as this is when you start acting in concert

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 04:55 - Sep 3 with 1471 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:06 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

So what
One can still read posts
Has he really got me on ignore ?
It is possible to dm him
Is he now your paramour

You're obviously S unhappy as me as this is when you start acting in concert

I am pointing out to you that every time you answer him, he can’t read it, so is there any point?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 09:27 - Sep 3 with 1331 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 04:55 - Sep 3 by builthjack

I am pointing out to you that every time you answer him, he can’t read it, so is there any point?

You don’t have to log in to read comments.
He is not averse to slipping in the odd one from the Wirral etc.
I highlight posts from all and comment as to the post.
Frankly,I forgot what Ed and me fell out over. When I’ve been with him,he d been alright .
He was brilliant at Huddersfield a few seasons ago getting stewards to realise one of our own wasn’t using racial language .
I’d have him in my corner ,for sure, and I’d have his back too if trouble popped up.I’m not senile yet ..

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:15 - Sep 3 with 1139 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:28 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

You are one of the doom mongers who only come on the revel in the misery.

I do wonder how you lot exist.

Btw if you think I'm happy with the start and the way we are playing then you are wrong, I'm as p!ssed off as everyone else, I'm a realist and a positive person in everything I do, I don't throw my teddies out of the pram after 5 games of a 46 game season, I'm waiting another 2 months, I will then make my mind up.

You must have been overjoyed with the last two seasons then and absolutely gutted when the last decent manager we had in Cooper left, saying that i was disappointed when he left as well especially seeing the great job he is doing at Forest.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:58 - Sep 3 with 1113 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:15 - Sep 3 by shingle

You must have been overjoyed with the last two seasons then and absolutely gutted when the last decent manager we had in Cooper left, saying that i was disappointed when he left as well especially seeing the great job he is doing at Forest.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cooper who gave up on us even before the play off final.

No wonder you rate him.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 09:26 - Sep 4 with 983 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:15 - Sep 3 by shingle

Best listen to him,Shings.
It’s easier
He s got the right attitude
Fantastic

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 15:36 - Sep 4 with 909 viewsFlashberryjack

Going on recent form, relegation is more than a distinct possibility.

I'm really dreading the Cardiff game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:35 - Sep 4 with 879 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 15:36 - Sep 4 by Flashberryjack

Going on recent form, relegation is more than a distinct possibility.

I'm really dreading the Cardiff game.

It will all click into place once we sort out the left hand side if the newbies are up for it.I think we have the plàyers to make the right hand side effective giving what we have seen so far, as for the middle be it defence, midfield or forwards there are enough players to be juggled around and would expect them all be pulling out the stops to claim a place in the team.
May not be sorted by Cardiff game but happy to be proven wrong.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:34 - Sep 4 with 839 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:58 - Sep 3 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cooper who gave up on us even before the play off final.

No wonder you rate him.

Firstly he did a great job in getting us into 2 play offs and a Wembley final and secondly he did it having to manage under these owners and that is no doubt one of the reasons apart from a better contract with Forest off course that he left, we are now in the bottom three and have been quite poor for the last 2 seasons achieving nothing and you moan about a guy who had us contending to get back in the Prem. and is doing a good job with Forest.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:56 - Sep 4 with 808 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:34 - Sep 4 by shingle

Firstly he did a great job in getting us into 2 play offs and a Wembley final and secondly he did it having to manage under these owners and that is no doubt one of the reasons apart from a better contract with Forest off course that he left, we are now in the bottom three and have been quite poor for the last 2 seasons achieving nothing and you moan about a guy who had us contending to get back in the Prem. and is doing a good job with Forest.

There is no doubt he did well, we were challenging the top 2 positions then suddenly his @rse fell out in February and we were lucky to get into the play offs as we were playing so negatively, no wonder brentford didn't get out of first gear to beat us, I remember praying that he was going to get us to attack but no, it was the usual surrender football, it didn't bother him as he was already planning to leave.

He has done well with forest but so would any half decent manager with the money he's had to spend.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:01 - Sep 5 with 689 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:56 - Sep 4 by Fireboy2

There is no doubt he did well, we were challenging the top 2 positions then suddenly his @rse fell out in February and we were lucky to get into the play offs as we were playing so negatively, no wonder brentford didn't get out of first gear to beat us, I remember praying that he was going to get us to attack but no, it was the usual surrender football, it didn't bother him as he was already planning to leave.

He has done well with forest but so would any half decent manager with the money he's had to spend.

Yep as you say there is no doubt he did well.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:05 - Sep 5 with 679 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:01 - Sep 5 by shingle

Yep as you say there is no doubt he did well.

I don't think he left to go to Forest 🤔
Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:06 - Sep 5 with 675 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:05 - Sep 5 by swan_si

Gardening leave comes to mind.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 20:56 - Sep 5 with 619 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Bristol City : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:05 - Sep 5 by swan_si

What WR said.

But he was leaving us before the final anyway.

Think forest came in for him whilst he was on gardening leave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024