Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea player called up to England squad!!! 19:30 - Sep 5 with 1565 viewsjackrmee

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-wonderkid-join-england-squad
[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 19:31]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 19:36 - Sep 5 with 1544 viewsonehunglow

What ya think Tramps.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 19:55 - Sep 5 with 1515 viewsKeithHaynes

Last Swans player to appear for England and get a cap ?
Jon Jo ?
I’ll go further, is he the only one ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:36 - Sep 5 with 1444 viewsCleddau

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 19:55 - Sep 5 by KeithHaynes

Jon Jo ?

I think Tammy Abraham played for England while on loan to us and because of his form in a Swans shirt.

Didn't Alfie Mawson get called up to the England squad too but wasn't selected to play?
Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:44 - Sep 5 with 1432 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:36 - Sep 5 by Cleddau

I think Tammy Abraham played for England while on loan to us and because of his form in a Swans shirt.

Didn't Alfie Mawson get called up to the England squad too but wasn't selected to play?

But as a full Swans player ?

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:53 - Sep 5 with 1410 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wood has been forgotten about then?
At least when Humphreys will be match fit for Cardiff 😆

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:54 - Sep 5 with 1403 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:44 - Sep 5 by KeithHaynes

Mawson and Shelvey would have been Swansea players. There were calls for Nathan Dyer and Leon Britton by some pundits backi 2012-2013.

It proves that Swansea are now getting top quality loans, not loans that are no better than what was in the academy. Sorinola, Burns, Stevens, Oko Flex. , Congreve Lloyd and Cotterill were better than them.

I want to see 3-4 full Welsh internationals defining the playing style and tempo.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:16 - Sep 5 with 1383 viewstheloneranger

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 19:55 - Sep 5 by KeithHaynes

Jon Jo ?

https://www.englandstats.com/club.php?cid=151

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:23 - Sep 5 with 1363 viewsReslovenSwan1

I expect Wood Cabongo and Darling to shape up pretty quickly now three new defenders have shown up. One is absolute class and two others are hardened championship tested tough nuts.

Key and Ashby are also on notice.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:34 - Sep 5 with 1343 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:23 - Sep 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I expect Wood Cabongo and Darling to shape up pretty quickly now three new defenders have shown up. One is absolute class and two others are hardened championship tested tough nuts.

Key is the best player we have atm.

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 23:02 - Sep 5 with 1261 viewsjohnlangy

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:34 - Sep 5 by KeithHaynes

Key is the best player we have atm.

I agree. He's excellent.
Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 23:18 - Sep 5 with 1248 viewsFireboy2

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 23:02 - Sep 5 by johnlangy

I agree. He's excellent.

And he will get even better on the right.
Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 00:54 - Sep 6 with 1207 viewsjackrmee

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:23 - Sep 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I can see 2 of them 3 CBs being dropped next game. Not sure any of the 3 will be in situ by the end of the season. Should have sold Wood IMO

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 21:07 - Sep 6 with 1020 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea player called up to England squad!!! on 20:44 - Sep 5 by KeithHaynes

he's not a full Swans player to me, he's an Aresenal player we borrowed. His getting a call upis very little to do with the Swans.

In fact if we actually owned him, he'd probably be like Leon Britton, overlooked because he's at a small Welsh club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024