Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we do about Michael Duff ? 22:00 - Sep 19 with 11446 viewsKeithHaynes

What do we do about Michael Duff ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 5874 viewsKeithHaynes

Please add your alternatives.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:11 - Sep 19 with 5703 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm afraid we are going to have to bite the bullet, and sack him.
However! we could keep him, get relegated and hope he can bring us back up.

Not much of a choice IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:11 - Sep 19 with 5703 viewsThurrockJack92

Nothing to suggest he will turn this around. Be brave and get rid ASAP.
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:11 - Sep 19 with 5689 viewsFireboy2

I'm resigned to us staying in the relegation battle after watching that, we played well in the first then decide (yet again) to sit back and invite pressure onto us, I don't think duff has alot to do with it, I don't think any manager can get a tune out of this squad, we have no creativity in midfield and no out and out striker, losing ntcham and piroe has been massive, even though its only 2 players.
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:12 - Sep 19 with 5678 viewsKeithHaynes

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:11 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

I'm resigned to us staying in the relegation battle after watching that, we played well in the first then decide (yet again) to sit back and invite pressure onto us, I don't think duff has alot to do with it, I don't think any manager can get a tune out of this squad, we have no creativity in midfield and no out and out striker, losing ntcham and piroe has been massive, even though its only 2 players.

So,what’s your vote ?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:14 - Sep 19 with 5624 viewsFireboy2

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:12 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

So,what’s your vote ?

I have voted to wait until Saturday to see how well we play, if we don't beat Sheffield Weds then he should be sacked.
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 5607 viewscontroversial_jack

He won't be going anywhere for s while, unfortunately
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 5623 viewsHeadmaster

Sack him. Admit we got it wrong this summer before any more damage is done. Get Toshack Jr in, someone who knows what this club is about, even if it’s for the interim.

If Watson won’t admit he got it wrong, even after signing 13 players to fit this so-called “style”, then he needs to go too.

It all starts with the ownership and these new investors however, and it’s not as if they’re going to change.
Login to get fewer ads

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 5570 viewsmagicdaps10

Needs to go within the next 24hrs.
Its not going to work......clearly his style isn't going to be accepted here or let alone work.

It's now a season of survival even at this early stage.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 5564 viewsbuilthjack

Tell him that before he has his tea at home in Cheltenham, to go into GCHG and do a bit of spying on the next game’s opposition. As it seems he can’t work teams out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:28 - Sep 19 with 5474 viewsmajorraglan

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:15 - Sep 19 by Headmaster

Sack him. Admit we got it wrong this summer before any more damage is done. Get Toshack Jr in, someone who knows what this club is about, even if it’s for the interim.

If Watson won’t admit he got it wrong, even after signing 13 players to fit this so-called “style”, then he needs to go too.

It all starts with the ownership and these new investors however, and it’s not as if they’re going to change.

The next international break is October which is an earlier alternative to the November option.

It should be about evolution not revolution, changes in style etc need to be incremental and brought in over a period of time with players supplementing and building on what was already in place. Liverpool of the 60s, 70s and 80’s are the best example, managers came from within the club, knew the score and built on and improved what was already there.

Wholesale changes in a short space of time ain’t good news as players alien to the new system need to be changed and that costs money etc and takes time.

Losing Ntcham and Piroe is a big blow, but cash for players in the final year of their contract was a no brainier. Even if the club had held on to Piroe in the hope he’d fire the team to the Premier League, I don’t think there’s no way he could get this team to anything higher than middle of the table - tops.
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:29 - Sep 19 with 5459 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Worst start in 32 years.....leave him in London.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:35 - Sep 19 with 5402 viewsmax936

He's got to go and go now !

He's clueless

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:36 - Sep 19 with 5387 viewsbuilthjack

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:29 - Sep 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Worst start in 32 years.....leave him in London.

He would get lost

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:37 - Sep 19 with 5365 viewsFireboy2

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:36 - Sep 19 by builthjack

He would get lost

What would you know you didn't even go tonight, you arent a proper fan 🫣
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 5329 viewsbuilthjack

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:37 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

What would you know you didn't even go tonight, you arent a proper fan 🫣

I thought you would have said that he isn’t STID

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:43 - Sep 19 with 5274 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:36 - Sep 19 by builthjack

He would get lost

Bonus!

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:43 - Sep 19 with 5273 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m waiting for Angry to make a point.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 5219 viewsSTID2017

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:38 - Sep 19 by builthjack

I thought you would have said that he isn’t STID

FB2 tried to lose me at QPR in January.
He's got form ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:51 - Sep 19 with 5208 viewsSTID2017

BTW it's a cheerio from me to Mr Duff
Sorry but just ain't working - and never will with him

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:56 - Sep 19 with 5167 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently my wife is always right and he should be sacked ✔️

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:56 - Sep 19 with 5160 viewsmagicdaps10

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:51 - Sep 19 by STID2017

BTW it's a cheerio from me to Mr Duff
Sorry but just ain't working - and never will with him

But a manager with a pragmatic approach, one who got our possession down to 50-60%(check our possession) would make a major difference.

People who like football, love the data side but have hardly kicked a ball have killed this club.......i give you our owners.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:58 - Sep 19 with 5149 viewsBryanSwan

It really reminds me of Bob Bradley, an appointment which just is never going to work. Everything about Duff is just wrong, his tactics, man management, his press communication.
Sould do the same as we did then and cut our losses and stave off relegation (under Duff that is where i genuinely believe we finish).

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:58 - Sep 19 with 5149 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I understand those wanting to wait for Saturday, it reminds me of the Middle East Dictatorships where they use football grounds for public humiliations.

I'd like to see Coleman require Duff to remove his Swansea City tracksuit in the Centre Circle at half time and for Duff to be chased around the perimeter in his underpants by Cyril the Swan.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:05 - Sep 19 with 5100 viewsvetchonian

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:56 - Sep 19 by magicdaps10

But a manager with a pragmatic approach, one who got our possession down to 50-60%(check our possession) would make a major difference.

People who like football, love the data side but have hardly kicked a ball have killed this club.......i give you our owners.

blame the sell outs

we didnt have agreat start last season 22nd after 6 games only win againt 10 men yet you and others defended the then manager despite the poor start to his second season....heneeded time it really majes me laugh

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024