Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we do about Michael Duff ? 22:00 - Sep 19 with 11455 viewsKeithHaynes

What do we do about Michael Duff ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:11 - Sep 19 with 2372 viewsThurrockJack92

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:05 - Sep 19 by vetchonian

blame the sell outs

we didnt have agreat start last season 22nd after 6 games only win againt 10 men yet you and others defended the then manager despite the poor start to his second season....heneeded time it really majes me laugh

I think the difference last season is that we could see something in the performances that warranted more time. I genuinely cannot understand what Duff is trying to achieve
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:16 - Sep 19 with 2345 viewsbuilthjack

Saturday will be interesting.
We will win of course.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:16 - Sep 19 with 2342 viewsswan65split

are the yanks aware there's relegation?!
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:22 - Sep 19 with 2314 viewsjeza739

Song for Sat.

Your footballs shit
Your footballs shit
Oh Michael Duff
We've had enough
Your footballs shit
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 02:08 - Sep 20 with 2171 viewsSwans9

First half after a good start was like park football we had no one in centre mid to take hold of the game. We actually improved in the second half. Dykes has got that type of goal in him. Problem we have on the forums is fans defending the owners. They never go to games and always replace for example piroe with no one's. If fans defending owners want league 1 crack on. I'd be happy to survive this season. I bought two Plymouth tickets before QPR game tonight. Need new owners asap
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 06:31 - Sep 20 with 2105 viewsWhiterockin

OK we wait until Saturday and he scrapes a win. He gets a stay of execution. We then continue with the same crap and sack him in a couple of weeks. A month wasted and we are bottom of the league. Just sack him now and try to move on.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 06:50 - Sep 20 with 2074 viewsScotia

I was prepared to give him until the next international break, but after his "whisper in corridors" comments he's clearly lost or never had the players respect. There's no way back from that.

A massive change in performance on Saturday or he has to go.
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 07:33 - Sep 20 with 2018 viewsangryjack

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 22:43 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

I’m waiting for Angry to make a point.

I seen it after 2nd 3rd game and friendlies,he's clueless,way he sets up ,leaving gaps down flanks and asking tall gangly centre halves to go and cover our wing backs when they are high up the pitch,it's already cost us 2 penalties this season asking our clueless centre halves to go out and do a full back job against wingers,when they left isolated when our wing backs are high and ball breaks down ,the blokes clueless.aack the tw@t
Login to get fewer ads

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 07:34 - Sep 20 with 2021 viewsmagicdaps10

blame the sell outs

we didnt have agreat start last season 22nd after 6 games only win againt 10 men yet you and others defended the then manager despite the poor start to his second season....heneeded time it really majes me laugh

You have to go to source and yes the sell outs were the original issue for selling to these clowns.

One thing that stands out like a sore thumb compared to Martin's reign........there is absolutely no plan in place here and most definetly no signs that we will improve. The worst 7 games I have seen the Swans play for a good 20 years, we don't create much at all.

You didn't like Martin, we all know this but he done alrightbeith what was in hand......ungortunstrly some believed we were a top 6 team when we were not, too many fans were looking at things on paper and not basing it on what they seen on the grass.

One thing I have learned in the last few years with some fans, the ones who love data haven't got a frigging clue about the game itself and it's a reason why they work on numbers and data.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 08:34 - Sep 20 with 1931 viewsonehunglow

I wasn’t exactly Russys chum but this fella seems a wrong choice

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 08:57 - Sep 20 with 1918 viewsjackrmee

blame the sell outs

I was up for giving Martin time, as I could see good things in it all.
Here is different. All I can see is things getting torn apart. The longer this goes on, the further away we are getting.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 09:02 - Sep 20 with 1906 viewsjackrmee

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 06:50 - Sep 20 by Scotia

I was prepared to give him until the next international break, but after his "whisper in corridors" comments he's clearly lost or never had the players respect. There's no way back from that.

A massive change in performance on Saturday or he has to go.

Players whispering in corridors, now “players doing their own thing” in matches instead of listening the the gameplan.

He’s got to go.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 09:03 - Sep 20 with 1903 viewsKeithHaynes

blame the sell outs

Many saw the football as having a form of identity and could see what could possibly happen. Which it did albeit too late. I’m thinking on this occasion there is nothing to get enthused about hence the discontent.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 11:06 - Sep 20 with 1789 viewsmagicdaps10

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 09:02 - Sep 20 by jackrmee

Players whispering in corridors, now “players doing their own thing” in matches instead of listening the the gameplan.

He’s got to go.

He's basically telling us that the players are not with the plan.......a school child can see the signs but not our board.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 12:16 - Sep 20 with 1693 viewsyatesie3

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:22 - Sep 19 by jeza739

Song for Sat.

Your footballs shit
Your footballs shit
Oh Michael Duff
We've had enough
Your footballs shit

You could maybe understand if we were winning games but the football was shite
But even if we win Saturday, is he still the man to take us forward ?
Unfortunately I think he needs to go
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 15:53 - Sep 20 with 1495 viewsraynor94

This reminds me of the Cusack era, a load of new players brought in, a coach who didn't have any pattern of play.

I just hope we don't wait as long to relieve Duff of his duties.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 16:56 - Sep 20 with 1429 viewsBoundy

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 15:53 - Sep 20 by raynor94

This reminds me of the Cusack era, a load of new players brought in, a coach who didn't have any pattern of play.

I just hope we don't wait as long to relieve Duff of his duties.

Poor Cusack was foisted into the managers seat due to circumstances, Duff was selected after a careful and diligent interview process, at least Cusack cared

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 17:26 - Sep 20 with 1378 viewsKeithHaynes

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 16:56 - Sep 20 by Boundy

Poor Cusack was foisted into the managers seat due to circumstances, Duff was selected after a careful and diligent interview process, at least Cusack cared

Cusack was indebted to the Swans for determining that he was never going to be a football manager.

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 17:48 - Sep 20 with 1345 viewsFlashberryjack

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 23:22 - Sep 19 by jeza739

Song for Sat.

Your footballs shit
Your footballs shit
Oh Michael Duff
We've had enough
Your footballs shit

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 18:16 - Sep 20 with 1301 viewsBoundy

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 17:26 - Sep 20 by KeithHaynes

Cusack was indebted to the Swans for determining that he was never going to be a football manager.

Some are born to lead , others not

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 20:02 - Sep 20 with 1211 viewsFlashberryjack

I can see us having a real tonking off one of the better sides in our league, maybe that will be enough to see him get in his taxi.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 20:48 - Sep 20 with 1135 viewsRuDeMan1970

Never thought I’d say this but I’d rather have lost than gained a point last night as it might just have saved his @rse… for now 😞 The writing for me was already on the wall when I witnessed League One Bristol Rovers do a job on us at The Liberty in July, followed by our defeat away to Oxford 🤦 Since then we have luckily drawn against Brum & Cov, miserably lost to the Wurzels, Baggies & PNE, embarrassed ourselves in Legoland and now surrendered 2 points away to the worst QPR team I can remember. Plumb Duff has no character, charisma, passion nor nous. He has no game plan, no style, no pattern nor - dare I utter it - process. He’s destroying the confidence of players who appear to neither understand him, trust him nor like him. THE MAN. MUST. GO. 🤦🦢🦢🦢
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 20:51]

..."who will guard the guards..?"

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 20:56 - Sep 20 with 1117 viewsQJumpingJack

Can we afford to sack him and his backroom staff? and we may have to pay compensation if our next manager is already in a job?
What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 21:06 - Sep 20 with 1100 viewsunion_jack

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 20:48 - Sep 20 by RuDeMan1970

Never thought I’d say this but I’d rather have lost than gained a point last night as it might just have saved his @rse… for now 😞 The writing for me was already on the wall when I witnessed League One Bristol Rovers do a job on us at The Liberty in July, followed by our defeat away to Oxford 🤦 Since then we have luckily drawn against Brum & Cov, miserably lost to the Wurzels, Baggies & PNE, embarrassed ourselves in Legoland and now surrendered 2 points away to the worst QPR team I can remember. Plumb Duff has no character, charisma, passion nor nous. He has no game plan, no style, no pattern nor - dare I utter it - process. He’s destroying the confidence of players who appear to neither understand him, trust him nor like him. THE MAN. MUST. GO. 🤦🦢🦢🦢
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 20:51]

Sometimes you have to go one step backwards to go two forward. That step may be Saturday though I fear the owners will not want to pay out. If they don’t though, I just can’t see him turning this around.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 21:34 - Sep 20 with 1060 viewsraynor94

What do we do about Michael Duff ? on 20:56 - Sep 20 by QJumpingJack

Can we afford to sack him and his backroom staff? and we may have to pay compensation if our next manager is already in a job?

Nathan Jones is unemployed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024