Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Pato 21:42 - Oct 4 with 1622 viewsandrew

Best game in a swans shirt!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Jamie Pato on 21:49 - Oct 4 with 1581 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

As one of his biggest critics previously I am not ashamed to admit he’s deserving of his place back in the team and well done to him. I just wish he’d cut out all the stupid back heels and flicks in silly areas when we are holding out for a win,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Jamie Pato on 21:55 - Oct 4 with 1546 viewsandrew

Jamie Pato on 21:49 - Oct 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

As one of his biggest critics previously I am not ashamed to admit he’s deserving of his place back in the team and well done to him. I just wish he’d cut out all the stupid back heels and flicks in silly areas when we are holding out for a win,

Thought he had full control of that back heel near the end, got himself into the right position to defend if it went wrong.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Jamie Pato on 22:10 - Oct 4 with 1473 viewsmax936

Just mentioned him on Matchday Thread, looks to have turned the corner looks fitter sharper and playing with his head up, a goal would really tip the scales!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jamie Pato on 22:24 - Oct 4 with 1398 viewsRichardO

Jamie Pato on 22:10 - Oct 4 by max936

Just mentioned him on Matchday Thread, looks to have turned the corner looks fitter sharper and playing with his head up, a goal would really tip the scales!

He was spent at the end of the game nice to havethe three ball playing midfielders working well within the team setup
Jamie Pato on 22:27 - Oct 4 with 1388 viewsWhiterockin

Definitely worth his place at the moment. But cynical me is thinking he is in the last year of his contract.
Jamie Pato on 06:43 - Oct 5 with 1153 viewsRichardO

Jamie Pato on 22:27 - Oct 4 by Whiterockin

Definitely worth his place at the moment. But cynical me is thinking he is in the last year of his contract.

Don't think Duff will let any of his players work rate go down and why would any player not want to keep it up if we look and play better while also looking comfortable as a team doing it.
I know what you mean though but is there a different mind set within the team or is that my wishful thinking?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024