Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Silence 12:01 - Oct 18 with 4546 viewsAndybrat

Is it me or is this the quietest international break as far as noise from Heston or anywhere internally at the moment. Has GA had a holiday? Or is it just keep quiet just concentrate on the job in hand?
I am not ITK is anyone?
Radio Silence on 09:59 - Oct 19 with 830 viewsR_from_afar

Radio Silence on 09:13 - Oct 19 by sprocket

I found that interview quite bizarre given his experience in the game. Certainly didn't instill any confidence that thinks might change anytime soon.

I think his experience has helped him understand just how dire our situation is.

I actually liked his tone in that video, for me, it reflected the seriousness of the situation and suggested that he is fully aware of the uphill struggle ahead of us.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Radio Silence on 10:22 - Oct 19 with 732 viewsPunteR

Radio Silence on 09:59 - Oct 19 by R_from_afar

I think his experience has helped him understand just how dire our situation is.

I actually liked his tone in that video, for me, it reflected the seriousness of the situation and suggested that he is fully aware of the uphill struggle ahead of us.

Yeh he just looked like a footballer rolled out in front of the camera to talk about the upcoming season and he knows he there is nothing he can do apart from concentrate on his own performance and hope for the best.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Radio Silence on 11:39 - Oct 19 with 650 viewsderbyhoop

Radio silence seems to be parvfor the course this season. Prev years there's been at least 1 news article per day. This year it's 2 per week at best.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Radio Silence on 11:42 - Oct 19 with 641 viewshubble

The fact that we've heard nothing from our manager since his post-match interview after Blackburn speaks volumes, but what it says, I'm not exactly sure.

Whatever way you look at it, Ainsworth should be gone, if not now, then very soon. The only reason I can think of for the board keeping him on is that they don't want to spend any more money before they sell the club.

[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 11:43]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Radio Silence on 11:47 - Oct 19 with 617 viewshubble

Just seen this: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ainsworth-sure-he-has-backing-of-qpr-board

Definitely not gone then. Painful.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Radio Silence on 11:52 - Oct 19 with 594 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Radio Silence on 11:47 - Oct 19 by hubble

Just seen this: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ainsworth-sure-he-has-backing-of-qpr-board

Definitely not gone then. Painful.

He's probably a decent caddy.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024