Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video 18:06 - Nov 3 with 1415 viewsjackrmee

Thought he spoke well.
Liked the way he deflected the question about his plans outside SwanseA City. Seems mature, grounded and loyal. He’s going to be one hell of an asset to a big club, hopefully not so soon

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 18:08 - Nov 3 with 1411 viewsKeithHaynes

January could be a big month.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 18:46 - Nov 3 with 1378 viewsReslovenSwan1

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 18:08 - Nov 3 by KeithHaynes

January could be a big month.

Patino is down to his last year at the end of the season Arsenal almost certainly will want to cash in on him them with italian teams interested and big money quoted. Swansea had to sell Piroe. Arsenal will show Patino the door if he does not resign to avoid being loaned out again.

Jamal Lowe is out of contract at the end of the season. ABFC will definitely want to sell him in January. Swansea sold cheaply to ABFC in the first place £2m{?} but other Championship clubs might offer more based on his good form.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 14:51 - Nov 4 with 1225 viewsjackrmee

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 18:46 - Nov 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Patino is down to his last year at the end of the season Arsenal almost certainly will want to cash in on him them with italian teams interested and big money quoted. Swansea had to sell Piroe. Arsenal will show Patino the door if he does not resign to avoid being loaned out again.

Jamal Lowe is out of contract at the end of the season. ABFC will definitely want to sell him in January. Swansea sold cheaply to ABFC in the first place £2m{?} but other Championship clubs might offer more based on his good form.

True, but he’s a free agent and can speak to clubs in January. The ball is in his court, Shirley? And I think I’m he wants to stay with us.
Talking about player interviews…I thought Lowe’s one was even better than Patino’s. I love how they let all the different players do it. Lowe came across as a lovely guy and someone who loves playing for SwanseA City. The perfect player for us. We need to make him ours.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 16:06 - Nov 4 with 1198 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 14:51 - Nov 4 by jackrmee

True, but he’s a free agent and can speak to clubs in January. The ball is in his court, Shirley? And I think I’m he wants to stay with us.
Talking about player interviews…I thought Lowe’s one was even better than Patino’s. I love how they let all the different players do it. Lowe came across as a lovely guy and someone who loves playing for SwanseA City. The perfect player for us. We need to make him ours.

He’ll be playing one less game for us now that’s for sure😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 18:52 - Nov 4 with 1131 viewsSgorioFruit

spoke well, red card

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 22:14 - Nov 4 with 1036 viewsjackrmee

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 18:52 - Nov 4 by SgorioFruit

spoke well, red card

Never a red

Charlie Patino: Ahead of Sunderland video on 09:21 - Nov 5 with 938 viewssw02sea

The guy, Pierre Ekwah he supposedly fouled for the red card, knew exactly what he was doing by holding his foot,and rolling about as if he’d been shot by a sniper in the stand.
IE. Get your opponent sent off !
And guess what, when your reff’d by a completely incompetent, biased tw@ like Madley, it will always happen.
When you look at the vid on Twitter, Pierre Ekwah should have been booked for disgracing his actors equity card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024