Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If my maths are correct.. 20:52 - Feb 15 with 1252 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Our current win rate this season is 23%. We have 14 games left and pretty much need to win 6 of them, minimum. That basically means DOUBLING our win rate over the last 14 games. realistically, we're down unless something truly remarkable either happens to us or to teams around us.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

If my maths are correct.. on 20:55 - Feb 15 with 1225 viewsBAWHoops

What's our PPG under Marti though? And compare to Millwall, Hudders in same period.
Might make better reading

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

If my maths are correct.. on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 1085 viewsSydneyRs

Before the Stoke game we were mid table under Marti and continuation of that might just about save us. Concerns me greatly though that we still have to play the top three teams in the league.
If my maths are correct.. on 11:34 - Feb 16 with 768 viewsbenhurst

I think 5 wins and a handful of draws (18+ points?) might be enough. Rotherham next week is now an absolute must-win, and we need a strong run over Easter (Birmingham, Swansea, Wednesday, Plymouth). Four wins from those five (one can dream!) and we're looking at a win and a couple of draws from the other 9 matches.

It's the hope that kills you, isn't it.
If my maths are correct.. on 13:50 - Feb 16 with 638 viewsNed_Kennedys

If my maths are correct.. on 11:34 - Feb 16 by benhurst

I think 5 wins and a handful of draws (18+ points?) might be enough. Rotherham next week is now an absolute must-win, and we need a strong run over Easter (Birmingham, Swansea, Wednesday, Plymouth). Four wins from those five (one can dream!) and we're looking at a win and a couple of draws from the other 9 matches.

It's the hope that kills you, isn't it.

That sounds good but surely relies on all the teams around us not winning much either: bar Rotherham who are pretty much down only Millwall are in terrible form. We need to win most of our remaining games to be sure of staying up IMO: a tall order based on Wednesday’s debacle.
If my maths are correct.. on 14:25 - Feb 16 with 575 viewsAntti_Heinola

If my maths are correct.. on 21:36 - Feb 15 by SydneyRs

Before the Stoke game we were mid table under Marti and continuation of that might just about save us. Concerns me greatly though that we still have to play the top three teams in the league.

Surely we've played Saints and Ipswich twice already?

Bare bones.

If my maths are correct.. on 15:22 - Feb 16 with 521 viewsdaveB

If my maths are correct.. on 14:25 - Feb 16 by Antti_Heinola

Surely we've played Saints and Ipswich twice already?

We have, maybe meant West Brom?
If my maths are correct.. on 16:05 - Feb 16 with 455 viewsManinBlack

If my maths are correct.. on 15:22 - Feb 16 by daveB

We have, maybe meant West Brom?

Well we have to play Leicester and Leeds so don't expect much there for us. The fact we couldn't claw 3 points back on Huddersfield over six weeks doesn’t bode well. Huddersfield have scored 8 goals in their last three matches winning two of them since playing us. It seems their new signings are delivering. OK they lost at Southampton but scored three in the process away so that was a decent effort from them. We couldn’t score at Stoke, a far easier game for us so what chance us making up 5 points when we couldn't make up three? Even Sheffield Wednesday had 13 efforts on goal in their defeat at Leicester. How many shots did we have at Stoke?

I simply don't trust us to win enough home games to save ourselves as I fully expect we won't win all three matches against Rotherham, Sheffield and Birmingham, games we simply must win to have any chance. The key deciding factor could be who gets the most fixtures in the final run in against teams on the beach.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024