Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale 16:00 - Mar 14 with 2722 viewsChaffRAFC

https://www.thefootballclubllc.com/

Can't access the link on my works laptop but if you click the link and then the link in the story, there's a plan for the club.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 16:13 - Mar 14 with 2634 viewsRodingdale

A decent document, addressing a lot of the deficiencies the club currently has on and off the pitch. It would be really useful to understand the leadership and governance structure they propose, not publicly at this point.
The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 16:18 - Mar 14 with 2588 viewsBrierls

Nicely presented.

But much like the WSH meeting output, it's lacking substance (though to be fair, TFC provided high level figures and terms in a previous communication, albeit in a reaction to WSH short exclusivity).

A glossy brochure is aimed at fans. It's a utopian wish list, not a plan. Most of the TFC comments have been aimed at fans. I'm a fan, but one that's full of scepticism, and my gut feeling is the TFC bid has nothing behind it. The 'pledges' don't stack up cost wise with the numbers they themselves provided publicly, not even close.

That said, the underlying offer should be evaluated against the WSH offer and any others.
[Post edited 14 Mar 16:32]
The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 16:31 - Mar 14 with 2504 viewsD_Alien

My gut feeling is TFC would represent an option that's more aligned with how we see ourselves as a football club, based in the community - not just historically, but going forward from here (our lowest point)

When i say "more aligned", it's a matter of degree than anything else, but at the very least TFC should be given an equal opportunity alongside WSH. Whichever party then takes over, there could be no gripes as there would be otherwise. I think that is essential - so we can all get behind the successful bid
[Post edited 14 Mar 16:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 16:51 - Mar 14 with 2334 viewsSandyman

An impressive read with good motivation behind it. However, as with WSH, the source of funding seems vague, with references to outside capital, possibly.

Both bidders will need to be more concrete with proof of funding to satisfy the National League rules as the minimum requirement.
The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 16:53 - Mar 14 with 2324 viewsKenBoon

Like most glossy brochures it doesn't really tell you anything in depth. Today is/was a chance to really deep dive into their plans and the sums behind them, but it's just more talk. They're unhappy about the exclusivity period WSH have been awarded, so get out there and put out more details. Real information not just the same meaningless stuff they already have.
The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 17:08 - Mar 14 with 2207 viewsblackdogblue

Agree with the comments, do we or DG get royalties for the images? 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 17:22 - Mar 14 with 2117 viewsD_Alien

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 16:53 - Mar 14 by KenBoon

Like most glossy brochures it doesn't really tell you anything in depth. Today is/was a chance to really deep dive into their plans and the sums behind them, but it's just more talk. They're unhappy about the exclusivity period WSH have been awarded, so get out there and put out more details. Real information not just the same meaningless stuff they already have.

Referencing the current manager as a basis for the proposal is certainly meaningless

They'll know as well as anyone else that managers come and go

They should simply have made it "supporting the manager" than the incumbent
[Post edited 14 Mar 17:23]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 17:33 - Mar 14 with 2044 viewsTomRAFC

Much like their LOI, very slick and completely insubstantial.

I'm furious with the board at the moment but, if this was an attempt by TFC to convert the current fan resentment towards SG into support for their bid, this is mission failed.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 18:46 - Mar 14 with 1701 viewsdingdangblue

Can anyone explain the reasoning behind converting £220,000 of Gauge's debt into shares?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 19:39 - Mar 14 with 1485 viewsRehsad

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 18:46 - Mar 14 by dingdangblue

Can anyone explain the reasoning behind converting £220,000 of Gauge's debt into shares?

My take on the TFC offer to convert shares is that it allows cash to be transferred into the club. TFC buy shares, put the cash to the club, and then transfer 10% of the shares that they have purchased to SG. SG has indicated that he is prepared to take(at least a partial) equity stake to recover the debt (loan). This is a risk for SG as equity could be wiped out - but it also works both ways as if the club was to promoted (for example) the share value would rise and he would be free to sell at a profit. There are possible other reasons - one being that his 10% enables him to remain on the board. Who really knows what is going on in the background? I actually think that offering to take the loan repayment is a good thing. I'm less enamoured about his retention of 10% equity allowing him to remain chairman but overall it is better that the club retains the cash rather than a rapid repayment of a substantial loan.
The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 21:00 - Mar 14 with 1259 viewsdingdangblue

The Football Club LLC - Plans for Rochdale on 19:39 - Mar 14 by Rehsad

My take on the TFC offer to convert shares is that it allows cash to be transferred into the club. TFC buy shares, put the cash to the club, and then transfer 10% of the shares that they have purchased to SG. SG has indicated that he is prepared to take(at least a partial) equity stake to recover the debt (loan). This is a risk for SG as equity could be wiped out - but it also works both ways as if the club was to promoted (for example) the share value would rise and he would be free to sell at a profit. There are possible other reasons - one being that his 10% enables him to remain on the board. Who really knows what is going on in the background? I actually think that offering to take the loan repayment is a good thing. I'm less enamoured about his retention of 10% equity allowing him to remain chairman but overall it is better that the club retains the cash rather than a rapid repayment of a substantial loan.

Sorry I must have missed SG saying he'd take partial equity as repayment of his loan. I presumed with him saying he didnt have any more money to give to the club that he'd want full repayment.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024