Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while 20:28 - Apr 4 with 923 viewsjackrmee

I’ve slagged the club off for their dishonesty and acting like politicians, but Luke Williams is definitely not included.
He is frank and honest, and engages so well with the questions. I think he may actually be a little too honest at times, for some at the club. Sounded like he accidentally let slip that Naughton won’t be here next season. Even hinted Wood may move on imo. Said they would talk to him and find out his situation and plan, as they only want players committed to Swansea.
Great interview I thought. And a very nice man.
His management skills are still up for debate, but I do think he knows what he’s doing, and he even admits sometimes when he doesn’t know what he’s doing ant a certain situation.
He clearly agrees with what the the players ant coaches need to work on and I’m sure they are.

I 100% think he’s the right man for the job and we made the right choice. Whether he succeeds is still only a 60/40 for me, which is a little less encouraging.
I believe, if we give him as much time as Martin got, we will be in, or around the premier league.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 20:46 - Apr 4 with 881 viewsKeithHaynes

Transparency comes second.
I’m not with you on this, there’s a huge question over Mykola and his version of events and him playing for his country a few days after being listed as injured. If he was being a little too honest then Mykola wouldn’t be his issue. He’s made shady references to his injury and he’s been caught out.
That’s not what I want in a Swansea manager.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 20:58 - Apr 4 with 865 viewsjackrmee

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 20:46 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Transparency comes second.
I’m not with you on this, there’s a huge question over Mykola and his version of events and him playing for his country a few days after being listed as injured. If he was being a little too honest then Mykola wouldn’t be his issue. He’s made shady references to his injury and he’s been caught out.
That’s not what I want in a Swansea manager.

Yeah I agree with Myko. Something definitely up there.
He did speak about him before though and kind of hinted there’s more to it.

I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt here and think he’s being forced to not disclose something, which he will explain about in futur.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 21:15 - Apr 4 with 849 viewsKeithHaynes

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 20:58 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

Yeah I agree with Myko. Something definitely up there.
He did speak about him before though and kind of hinted there’s more to it.

I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt here and think he’s being forced to not disclose something, which he will explain about in futur.

Didn’t bother his country when they picked him though mate.
Personally I’ve just had about enough of the constant bullshit.

But as you say we all have our opinions.👍

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 21:35 - Apr 4 with 823 viewsReslovenSwan1

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 21:15 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t bother his country when they picked him though mate.
Personally I’ve just had about enough of the constant bullshit.

But as you say we all have our opinions.👍

It could be payment concerns as Dobo said. Another £500k for 10 more games or similar. They may have decided the player is not good enough for one reason or another and prefer to move him on for a relatively low financial loss. They cannot say this or they will negatively affect their own negotiating position.
[Post edited 5 Apr 0:25]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 22:20 - Apr 4 with 775 viewsKeithHaynes

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 21:35 - Apr 4 by ReslovenSwan1

It could be payment concerns as Dobo said. Another £500k for 10 more games or similar. They may have decided the player is not good enough for one reason or another and prefer to move him on for a relatively low financial loss. They cannot say this or they will negatively affect their own negotiating position.

Payments ?
He’s played 135 minutes all season !

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 22:28 - Apr 4 with 758 viewsRhonddaSwans

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 21:35 - Apr 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Res you might of hit the nail on the head there 🤔.

Honestly that is a good guess

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 22:35 - Apr 4 with 749 viewsKeithHaynes

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 22:28 - Apr 4 by RhonddaSwans

How can that be he hasn’t started a game all season !

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 00:27 - Apr 5 with 673 viewsReslovenSwan1

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 22:35 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

How can that be he hasn’t started a game all season !

Why did he not go on loan to get game time? Perhaps he refused to go or there were no takers ?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 10:33 - Apr 5 with 499 viewsjack247

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 22:28 - Apr 4 by RhonddaSwans

It’s not. Clubs of our stature don’t pay £2m for players and agree a clause to pay more if he plays 10 games.

Promotion, if he scores 20 goals, gets called up to the full national team etc yes

Or if we’d had him on a free maybe.

We won’t be paying big money (for us) and putting severely restrictive clauses in.
Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 10:44 - Apr 5 with 481 viewsKeithHaynes

Best pre match interview I’ve seen in a while on 00:27 - Apr 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Why did he not go on loan to get game time? Perhaps he refused to go or there were no takers ?

He was genuinely injured for three weeks of the transfer window. The ‘unknown injury’ in February was nonsense.

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024