Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes 09:43 - Apr 28 with 17222 viewswessex_exile

As suggested on the matchday thread, let’s kick off the traditional summer transfer speculation. I’ll start with our current loanees. I doubt Palace would release Owen Goodman, and if they did, would we want him or even be able to afford him? Of the rest, I’d definitely like to see Alastair Smith and maybe Riley Harbottle sign if they were released. As for the rest, they’ll be heading back to make room for new choices.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 16:18 - Jun 13 with 799 viewsmfb_cufc

It is Richard Brindley. Released by Notts County.

mfb

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 17:15 - Jun 13 with 776 viewsburnsieespana

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 16:18 - Jun 13 by mfb_cufc

It is Richard Brindley. Released by Notts County.

Can't believe how would be DC's type of player.
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 09:27 - Jun 14 with 635 viewsCrashBandicoot

I'm not sure we should be signing a player who was part of a defence that leaked more than a burst water main last season.

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:16 - Jun 14 with 599 viewsdurham_exile

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 09:27 - Jun 14 by CrashBandicoot

I'm not sure we should be signing a player who was part of a defence that leaked more than a burst water main last season.

Is Alistair Smith still available.

Durham_exile

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:17 - Jun 14 with 594 viewsSparkfilmsTV

I got the impression watching Danny Cowley's interview about recruitment that the club are some way short of where they would like to be at this stage.

I am expecting several players to leave and between 8 and 10 new recruits.

My hopes for a promotion season in 24 / 25 have diminished a little over the past few weeks.

Let's hope for an influx of quality signings and the sooner the better.
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:34 - Jun 14 with 589 viewsburnsieespana

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:16 - Jun 14 by durham_exile

Is Alistair Smith still available.

Last I heard he was under contract with Lincoln and as they had paid a fee for him when signing last summer would expect one if they agreed to transfer.
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:36 - Jun 14 with 587 viewsburnsieespana

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:17 - Jun 14 by SparkfilmsTV

I got the impression watching Danny Cowley's interview about recruitment that the club are some way short of where they would like to be at this stage.

I am expecting several players to leave and between 8 and 10 new recruits.

My hopes for a promotion season in 24 / 25 have diminished a little over the past few weeks.

Let's hope for an influx of quality signings and the sooner the better.

Feel a little similar if I am.honest as does seem a lack of rumours of pur activity in the transfer market.
Brindley in my opinion is a pure joke.
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 13:43 - Jun 14 with 535 viewsCrashBandicoot

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:36 - Jun 14 by burnsieespana

Feel a little similar if I am.honest as does seem a lack of rumours of pur activity in the transfer market.
Brindley in my opinion is a pure joke.

We really need to keep hunting for better quality and let Bromley & Swindon fight over him.

The fact is we have brought a 1st choice GK and a right winger in. We need one or 2 decent defenders and a decent goalscorer plus replacements for Mingi & Fevrier (and possibly McGeehan & Chilvers if they don't renew their contracts with us).

Obviously we also don't know which contracted players DC is looking to move on and which players at other clubs/free agents he is potentially targeting are also looking to move on.

It'll be an interesting few weeks to come but hopefully they'll be productive

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

Login to get fewer ads

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 08:52 - Jun 15 with 401 viewswessex_exile

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 11:34 - Jun 14 by burnsieespana

Last I heard he was under contract with Lincoln and as they had paid a fee for him when signing last summer would expect one if they agreed to transfer.

I'd take Alastair Smith in a blink if he was available/ affordable.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 10:38 - Jun 15 with 360 viewsburnsieespana

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 08:52 - Jun 15 by wessex_exile

I'd take Alastair Smith in a blink if he was available/ affordable.

Indeed so and maybe reason we have been raising funds from player sales.p
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 22:30 - Jun 17 with 99 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Wondering if Danny Cowley is aware of Yassine En-Neyer?

Why is this player not listed in the squad?

Why did Colchester United sign him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024