Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia V England matchday thread 12:39 - Jun 16 with 2316 viewsRhonddaSwans

Forgive me 😭🙏
This is my game of the day 😁

Are the wheels gonna come off for England today.
After months of talksport talking the latest 'Golden' generation up.

I am expecting an easy England win.
Judging by the media and radio.
It should be England 100 Serbia 0

Even if its to laugh at the Wheels coming off please come and join this thread kick off at 8pm
[Post edited 16 Jun 15:12]

Poll: what is more Exciting

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:55 - Jun 16 with 428 viewsunion_jack

Too close for comfort but a great win. Hope everyone on here feels the same😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:57 - Jun 16 with 408 viewsAnotherJohn

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:55 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

When they did it in France they had Annis Abraham and Dai Thomas alongside them.

This tedious anti-English crap is beneath you.

It is what he does (to paraphrase an earlier remark).
Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 406 viewsTreforys_Jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:53 - Jun 16 by builthjack

If England had lost tonight they would smash the town up.,it’s what they do.

Ifs, buts and maybe's. England are shite , good individual players , terrible manager, terrible tactics. Southgate is shocking , not as bad as Page mind, but still poor
Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 with 403 viewspencoedjack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:50 - Jun 16 by builthjack

You know f all mate. You support England. That’s fine.

I am not your mate I don’t support England just not as narrow minded as posters like you.

Just because you jumped on the Welsh band wagon when we made a few tournaments doesn’t mean what you say is true.

Read my post again before you got gobby & tell me what’s incorrect

No beating yourself up tonight as our neighbours won 👍
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:00 - Jun 16 with 394 viewsWhiterockin

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:55 - Jun 16 by union_jack

Too close for comfort but a great win. Hope everyone on here feels the same😂

Well I enjoyed the game, both teams good in patches. Too many English players under preformed, take Bellingham out and they would have really struggled. Kane IMO was well below par.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 387 viewsDr_Winston

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:57 - Jun 16 by AnotherJohn

It is what he does (to paraphrase an earlier remark).

I've got no patience for these gatekeepers of what is and is not Welsh.

My Grandad was from Northampton. My Granny's family came over from Devon in the 1800's. My girlfriend's father came from the Northeast and was vaguely related to Bobby Charlton. My cousin used to be chairman of the Millwall supporters club. He has tattoos of both the Welsh and English flags to honour his parents. Am I supposed to hate England?

Guaranteed that if you look at the family history of these "Proud Welshmen" you won't have to go back more than a couple of generations to find English blood. It's all a bit pathetic.
[Post edited 16 Jun 22:02]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:02 - Jun 16 with 374 viewsTreforys_Jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:01 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

My Grandad was from Northampton. My Granny's family came over from Devon in the 1800's. My girlfriend's father came from the Northeast and was vaguely related to Bobby Charlton. My cousin used to be chairman of the Millwall supporters club. He has tattoos of both the Welsh and English flags to honour his parents. Am I supposed to hate England?

Guaranteed that if you look at the family history of these "Proud Welshmen" you won't have to go back more than a couple of generations to find English blood. It's all a bit pathetic.

Don't be silly mun, they're all direct descendents of Owaun Glyndwr
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:03 - Jun 16 with 371 viewsWhiterockin

It's the English blood that makes them bitter.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:05 - Jun 16 with 356 viewsunion_jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:53 - Jun 16 by builthjack

If England had lost tonight they would smash the town up.,it’s what they do.

My God, you’re full of hate. Lighten up.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:07 - Jun 16 with 353 viewsFireboy2

There is a poll by the muppets at the wol saying that 45% of the Welsh will be supporting the saes, I guess they must have got most of them from this site.
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:09 - Jun 16 with 341 viewspencoedjack

It is pathetic, we play in the English league with a team of mainly English players.

Even our national team is made up of numerous English born players who’d play for their country of birth if they were good enough.

Pathetic people who have an inferiority complex.
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:10 - Jun 16 with 333 viewsbuilthjack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:05 - Jun 16 by union_jack

My God, you’re full of hate. Lighten up.

It’s true. They have a lot of history for doing it.
I feel sorry for the England fans who go to watch the game, and don’t look for trouble.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:10 - Jun 16 with 333 viewsTreforys_Jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:07 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

There is a poll by the muppets at the wol saying that 45% of the Welsh will be supporting the saes, I guess they must have got most of them from this site.

Don't hate them, don't care if they win or lose. It's irrelevant to me, my descendents are roughly 80% English, however it doesn't stir me, wish it did, my international football supporting life would be much easier.
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:12 - Jun 16 with 331 viewsAnotherJohn

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:07 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Maybe Rishi was right after all - we are interested in football - almost any football.

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=youtube+I+am+a+football+fan
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 315 viewspencoedjack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 20:03 - Jun 16 by fbreath

Great to Guehi playing

Come across like a very humble young man in post match interview.

2 ex Swans played tonight well done to both 👍
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:19 - Jun 16 with 313 viewsDr_Winston

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:09 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

It is pathetic, we play in the English league with a team of mainly English players.

Even our national team is made up of numerous English born players who’d play for their country of birth if they were good enough.

Pathetic people who have an inferiority complex.

Very much so.

I'm not sure what it must be like to go through life as chock full of hate as these people are but it can't be pleasant, even if they don't realise it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:19 - Jun 16 with 312 viewsTreforys_Jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:10 - Jun 16 by builthjack

I feel sorry for the England fans who go to watch the game, and don’t look for trouble.

Wales by and large behave themselves and act like decent human beings, however been away with the Swans a few times recently and have been really embarrassed by the behaviour of some of our so called supporters.
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:23 - Jun 16 with 299 viewsFireboy2

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:19 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

Wales by and large behave themselves and act like decent human beings, however been away with the Swans a few times recently and have been really embarrassed by the behaviour of some of our so called supporters.

Yes we have a fair few bellends but we are talking about the vast difference between our fans and the english, polars apart.
[Post edited 16 Jun 22:28]
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:25 - Jun 16 with 296 viewsDr_Winston

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:19 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

It's a fairly well established fact that for decades Wales away games have functioned as an excuse for Cardiff Neanderthals to go hunting for supporters of other clubs team handed. Mostly Jacks.

Most will behave themselves, but unfortunately a sizeable minority lack the cognitive capacity to behave in any other way.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:32 - Jun 16 with 283 viewsraynor94

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

I am not your mate I don’t support England just not as narrow minded as posters like you.

Just because you jumped on the Welsh band wagon when we made a few tournaments doesn’t mean what you say is true.

Can't fault that post in any way

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:39 - Jun 16 with 263 viewsunion_jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:10 - Jun 16 by builthjack

Ok, the post I replied to was one I agree with you on and I’ve said it in earlier posts. The wrong ‘uns supporting England are embarrassing and I cringe when I see them.

My reply was more to your other comments on England and how full of real hate you are. This win is going to keep you up tonight isn’t it?😂

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:40 - Jun 16 with 259 viewsbuilthjack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

Calm down laddie.
By the way, my first away game was 1977. Hardly jumped on the bandwagon.
You support the Saes. You should be in Germany. If you go for the next games, try and behave.
You get rattled easily, not good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:48 - Jun 16 with 248 viewspencoedjack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:40 - Jun 16 by builthjack

Calm down laddie.
By the way, my first away game was 1977. Hardly jumped on the bandwagon.
You support the Saes. You should be in Germany. If you go for the next games, try and behave.
You get rattled easily, not good.

I think most can see who’s rattled fella 👍
Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:48 - Jun 16 with 248 viewsbuilthjack

I have so far gone back to 1748. All Welsh, got close to England two generations back, but stayed 4 miles inside the border. Nearly 300 years and counting.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:49 - Jun 16 with 242 viewsbuilthjack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:48 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

I think most can see who’s rattled fella 👍

You are yes. Stay calm. It’s for the best.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024