Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc 20:50 - Jan 10 with 5549 viewsHayesender

Paul Parker:-
“Fulham don’t have the same mentality or hardcore of fans as QPR. At Rangers you find loads of fans who were there way before I played there and can tell you everything about that club.

“It’s a proper club — a smaller version of Man United in that sense. Fulham is a different type of club and the QPR way is something I hope Sparky embraces.

“I’ve always likened QPR to West Ham, who were my local team. They’re similar sorts of clubs.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 20:51 - Jan 10 with 3617 viewsloftboy

Just posted the same on the Fulham thread Lmfao

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 3575 viewsHayesender

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 20:51 - Jan 10 by loftboy

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 20:59 - Jan 10 with 3552 viewshoopstilidie

I may have that printed up as a poster

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 21:03 - Jan 10 with 3515 viewsbarbicanranger

speaks a lot of sense does Paul.
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 21:05 - Jan 10 with 3501 viewsHayesender

I'm not too keen on the bit comparing us to man utd, but I'll let him off that bit

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 21:29 - Jan 10 with 3396 viewsHayesender

Interview in full

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hughes-may-need-to-change-style-parker/

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 22:03 - Jan 10 with 3295 viewswestolian

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 20:51 - Jan 10 by loftboy

I can see that as your next tattoo

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 22:06 - Jan 10 with 3272 viewsloftboy

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 22:03 - Jan 10 by westolian

I can see that as your next tattoo

Fark me my arms aren't that big! ........... Are they?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 3105 viewsJonDoeman

Two questions,
Why are so many Fulham mugs posting here? No-one gives a sh1t about Foolham!

And why haven't they commented on the Lily come lately's thread?

It Is What It Is !!

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 3033 viewsthemodfather

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 13:50 - Jan 11 by JonDoeman

Two questions,
Why are so many Fulham mugs posting here? No-one gives a sh1t about Foolham!

And why haven't they commented on the Lily come lately's thread?

look, fulham never were anything
never will be...4000 on a friday night HOPING qpr or chelsea would wander down, some did
they sell out now with numerous offers and welcoming the tourists
they have done well in the prem and to get to any euro final is some feat but have won, 5hit.
the test comes if the go down and stay down for 2 yrs or more..can you see 24/25000 there every week??
nah, thought not.....
CHARLTON HAD 6000+ for the cup game last week boosting the attendance...nearly 1/3rd of the gate!!

i hope fayed and roman leave the clubs they are with asap and see how quickly it all changes...our support stayed at our average levels....12000 approx ( of a 18500 ground...66% capacity) pre fayed fulham had say 5-6000 of a 25000, 30-40%.....)
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:41 - Jan 11 with 2973 viewsH3Block

king paul parker who supports qpr is just as deluded as you, what a hero
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:44 - Jan 11 with 2957 viewsBluce_Ree

I take no pleasure in Paul's comments. I still see a lowly fourth division club whenever I see the word Fulham and wouldn't want to pick on them.

Plus, and I may be generalising a little, they all kind of seem like c0cksuckers to me.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:47 - Jan 11 with 2945 viewsJuzzie

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:41 - Jan 11 by H3Block

king paul parker who supports qpr is just as deluded as you, what a hero

I think you'll find Parker is a Man Utd fan.

But you're right, he is a hero.
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:51 - Jan 11 with 2931 viewsRs_Holy

Am actually starting to feel a bit sorry for fulham fans now.... They always make mugs of themselves but you have to admire there persistance.

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 15:58 - Jan 11 with 2902 viewsnadera78

Fulham had a ticket offer on Groupon a few weeks back for £15.
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 16:00 - Jan 11 with 2886 viewsBlackCrowe

And I saw an advert a couple of days ago for 50% off tickets for Fulham v West Brom . The DFS of the premier league it seems.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 16:10 - Jan 11 with 2868 viewsJuzzie

25,000 attendance is not the same as having 25,000 fans. I'd say about 13,000 are fans and the rest are tourists, floaters, etc etc. all more concerned about taking photos than watching the game.

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:02 - Jan 11 with 2780 viewsH3Block

I love the bit where you all showed your support and left after an hour >>>

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:05 - Jan 11 with 2766 viewsJuzzie

That video shows nothing. Can hardly see far end due to the bright sunlight. Yes, some fans did leave but the far majority stayed and were a credit to the club in the way we got behind the team.

How do we know the bit at the end is half-time? could easily have been a few minutes before the end.

p.s. you're getting boring now.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:07 - Jan 11 with 2761 viewsH3Block

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:05 - Jan 11 by Juzzie

That video shows nothing. Can hardly see far end due to the bright sunlight. Yes, some fans did leave but the far majority stayed and were a credit to the club in the way we got behind the team.

How do we know the bit at the end is half-time? could easily have been a few minutes before the end.

p.s. you're getting boring now.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

it shows a lot, it shows your delusions of grandeur
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:09 - Jan 11 with 2754 viewsHayesender

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:02 - Jan 11 by H3Block

Where would you have been after losing 6-0?

Probably crying into your pimms!!!

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:10 - Jan 11 with 2751 viewsJuzzie

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:07 - Jan 11 by H3Block

it shows a lot, it shows your delusions of grandeur

It shows you're an idiot.

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc (n/t) on 18:10 - Jan 11 with 2746 viewsSurreyHoop

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:16 - Jan 11 with 2731 viewsSurreyHoop

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:02 - Jan 11 by H3Block

Grow up and stop being so churlish ( you might have to look that up). It feels like I'm at primary school again when I read your posts.

FACT: majority of Rangers fans stayed until the final whistle.a lot of them singing to -I was one of them.
Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:24 - Jan 11 with 2708 viewsH3Block

Fao fulhamjim/ffc1/ffc2/sebastian etc on 18:16 - Jan 11 by SurreyHoop

Grow up and stop being so churlish ( you might have to look that up). It feels like I'm at primary school again when I read your posts.

FACT: majority of Rangers fans stayed until the final whistle.a lot of them singing to -I was one of them.

you lot are so deluded it's unreal, the video shows you leaving in your hundreds and it shows us outsinging you......one of you even argued another fulham video was CGI!!! Soooo pathetic!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024