Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE ARE DOWN 16:56 - Feb 25 with 3690 viewsLoyalR

can't cut it.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:42 - Feb 25 with 922 viewsFDC

WE ARE DOWN on 17:37 - Feb 25 by Monahoop

An early goal conceded, a new signing who tackles like a 70's style player and gets sent off, an absolute sitter missed, an overall gutless display, misplaced passes and Hugh's losing it with Jol after the game. This really has all the hallmarks of a relegated side. We will be lucky to reach 30 points.

What did the team learn in Portugal? On this showing sweat F A!

A dramatic turn around not-with-standing I think it's obvious we'll finish bottom.
WE ARE DOWN on 17:54 - Feb 25 with 902 viewsLoyalR

WE ARE DOWN on 17:02 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

we are not a premier team, we are a natural championship team.
But why do we keep signing crud???

well said that man
WE ARE DOWN on 17:59 - Feb 25 with 886 viewsQPR1882

WE ARE DOWN on 17:02 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

we are not a premier team, we are a natural championship team.
But why do we keep signing crud???

Is that the same crud that to a man on here thought was exciting and good enough to keep us in the prem.

just asking
WE ARE DOWN on 18:25 - Feb 25 with 858 viewsFDC

WE ARE DOWN on 17:59 - Feb 25 by QPR1882

Is that the same crud that to a man on here thought was exciting and good enough to keep us in the prem.

just asking

Yeah I agree, bit hysterical to start screaming that we've signed crud - pretty much everyone agreed that we did well in the windows. The problem is that we've tried signing a whole team whilst after the season started. The sad thing is if the season started in month's time i reckon we'd be a decent prem team.
WE ARE DOWN on 19:02 - Feb 25 with 826 viewskropotkin41

WE ARE DOWN on 17:21 - Feb 25 by CHUBBS

No we were not!
I know you're trying to cheer yourself up,but we have probably thrown enough points away through indiscipline to put us in a safe position.
A self inflicted position is what we're in.

In that respect at least I am not trying to cheer myself up. If i want to cheer myself up I remind myself about those days not so long ago when buckets were filled with loose change at LR to keep the club afloat; I remind myself about going to see us play The Posh midweek and having to wait until the 91st minute for us to get an equaliser! I remind myself about the talk of the fcuking Phoenix League and the possibility that we might have ended up in the same league as Aldershot!

To say something is self-inflicted begs the question rather doesn't it? Why have we suffered so many self-inflicted injuries.

The fact that we have bags of talented players at the club and a manager who should know how to get them to play gives me some hope; that is all - some hope.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

WE ARE DOWN on 19:05 - Feb 25 with 823 viewsBrazilNutR

Still far too early to be saying we are down.

If we beat everton next week..and then Bolton... and none of the others do well..suddenly its a whole new situation...confidence returns.. players back from suspension.. bad luck ends..

who dares wins Rodney...who dares wins..
WE ARE DOWN on 19:15 - Feb 25 with 802 viewsDylanP

WE ARE DOWN on 19:05 - Feb 25 by BrazilNutR

Still far too early to be saying we are down.

If we beat everton next week..and then Bolton... and none of the others do well..suddenly its a whole new situation...confidence returns.. players back from suspension.. bad luck ends..

who dares wins Rodney...who dares wins..

The trouble is that while it is possible that we will have miraculous comeback and put together a string of wins, the evidence gives no reason to believe that is coming. Against a very ordinary Fulham team we never really looked like scoring. Even right in front of goal from pointblank range, we just didn't look like we had it in us. Our last 4 games were probably the easiest stretch of the season and we dropped 15 out of 16 points. If we can't pick up points against the hopeless teams, why would you think we are going to suddenly turn into world beaters against the better sides?

I hope you are right but I honestly think its time to start thinking about next season now. Accept that we are doomed this year and start focussing on what we are going to do right over the off-season to ensure we come straight back up.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

WE ARE DOWN on 19:23 - Feb 25 with 784 viewskropotkin41

WE ARE DOWN on 19:15 - Feb 25 by DylanP

The trouble is that while it is possible that we will have miraculous comeback and put together a string of wins, the evidence gives no reason to believe that is coming. Against a very ordinary Fulham team we never really looked like scoring. Even right in front of goal from pointblank range, we just didn't look like we had it in us. Our last 4 games were probably the easiest stretch of the season and we dropped 15 out of 16 points. If we can't pick up points against the hopeless teams, why would you think we are going to suddenly turn into world beaters against the better sides?

I hope you are right but I honestly think its time to start thinking about next season now. Accept that we are doomed this year and start focussing on what we are going to do right over the off-season to ensure we come straight back up.

I agree with the notion of thinking positively about next season (if we are relegated) but that doesn't stop us having a bloomin good go at staying up.

I think we will find some form (even if we do get relegated in the end)

I think we could survive with 4 wins and a couple of draws

We are capable of doing that

That is all - capable - perhaps not likely to do it - but capable

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

WE ARE DOWN on 20:06 - Feb 25 with 753 viewsfin

YOUR GOING DOWN WERE YOU BELONG IN THE PUB LEAGUE
WE ARE DOWN on 20:07 - Feb 25 with 746 viewsLewes_r

WE ARE DOWN on 20:06 - Feb 25 by fin

Youve got no class mate

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

WE ARE DOWN on 20:09 - Feb 25 with 737 viewsmichael67

Why don't you just fuk off back into the little hole you crawled out of.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

WE ARE DOWN on 20:10 - Feb 25 with 731 viewsfin

WE ARE DOWN on 20:07 - Feb 25 by Lewes_r

Youve got no class mate

6-0 AND 1-0 DIFFERENT CLASS MATE
WE ARE DOWN on 20:11 - Feb 25 with 707 viewsJuzzie

Can't spell either. It's "You're" not "Your". Ask your English teacher on Monday.

WE ARE DOWN on 20:18 - Feb 25 with 679 viewsTheBlob

A bird turd started it.
It flopped down on a snowy slope and started to roll,picked up pace and bulk as it rolled,turned into a thundering avalanche,nothing could stop it.
That turd was called Kieron Dyer.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

WE ARE DOWN on 20:19 - Feb 25 with 673 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hey thick pri*k!
Maybe you should go back to school - it's you're, not your.
WE ARE DOWN on 20:24 - Feb 25 with 655 viewsTheBlob

If we can find a Martin o'Neil mask to stick on Sparky we're saved.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

WE ARE DOWN on 20:30 - Feb 25 with 641 viewsRickyDicky

Another spelling lesson.

Where not were.

Effing mug.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

WE ARE DOWN on 20:52 - Feb 25 with 614 viewsGloucs_R

How many of you accept failure in life?

We lost today but we are still 4th from bottom. Only 3 from the bottom 5 will go down. Never give up, your team needs you.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024