Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out 14:01 - Mar 8 with 3091 viewsqprreport

The Accounts for the QPR Year Ending May 31, 2011 are out.

Apologies for posting a link to my board. I try as a norm not to.

If interested click on link and then to the file http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=301

Don't really understand it all but the big numbers (I think) were:

"Group Operating losses were £25.7 million

"Net Debt as of 31 May 2011 has increased to £56.2 million (2010 £33.8 Million"

www.qprreport.blogspot.com & http://qprreport.proboards.com

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 14:42 - Mar 8 with 2389 viewspeejaybee

Get the buckets ready.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 14:48 - Mar 8 with 2373 viewsfinney

when i said this last season Qblockpete called me a liar he can take that back now
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 15:35 - Mar 8 with 2293 viewsJamie

£39.9m debt at 31/05/11
Flav & Bernie put in £22m in that 12 month period.
£4.9m overdrawn on a £5m overdraft facility at 31/05/11

Turnover - £16m
Expenses - £44m

Salaries nearly 200% of turnover .

Paladini's loans either repaid, or written off.

Thoroughly depressing picture really, HOWEVER, its only up until May 2011, AND we have to presume Fernandes & Bhatia are happy to chuck millions in to keep things going.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 15:39 - Mar 8 with 2279 viewsNorthLondonR

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 15:35 - Mar 8 by Jamie

£39.9m debt at 31/05/11
Flav & Bernie put in £22m in that 12 month period.
£4.9m overdrawn on a £5m overdraft facility at 31/05/11

Turnover - £16m
Expenses - £44m

Salaries nearly 200% of turnover .

Paladini's loans either repaid, or written off.

Thoroughly depressing picture really, HOWEVER, its only up until May 2011, AND we have to presume Fernandes & Bhatia are happy to chuck millions in to keep things going.

I wonder if they include the removal of expensive bottles of water or the change to the flower arrangements in C Club?
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 15:49 - Mar 8 with 2258 viewsJuzzie

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 15:39 - Mar 8 by NorthLondonR

I wonder if they include the removal of expensive bottles of water or the change to the flower arrangements in C Club?

Don't forget knocking £1 off the cost of main course.

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:43 - Mar 8 with 2178 viewsdaveB

imagine what it's like now with the same salaries as last season and add to that Barton,SWP, Zamora, Cissie, Ferdinand, Young etc

No wonder Fernandes looks worried about us going down
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:52 - Mar 8 with 2157 viewsJuzzie

Our income will have increased dramatically what with SKY money etc but yes, it is a worry!
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:52 - Mar 8 with 2157 viewswindsorhoop

If I don't read this its not happening.

la la la la la la la la la

Login to get fewer ads

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:57 - Mar 8 with 2146 viewsingeminate

Now the accounts are out does that mean there will be conclusive clarity around how much (if anything) Bernie and Flavio made or lost overall through buying, investing and selling the club.

I'd be interested to know.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:58 - Mar 8 with 2143 viewsNorthernr

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:57 - Mar 8 by ingeminate

Now the accounts are out does that mean there will be conclusive clarity around how much (if anything) Bernie and Flavio made or lost overall through buying, investing and selling the club.

Probably not until this time next year.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:59 - Mar 8 with 2140 viewsJamie

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:52 - Mar 8 by Juzzie

Our income will have increased dramatically what with SKY money etc but yes, it is a worry!

Income will have increased but wages will also have increased.

Also a small fortune spent upgrading the ground.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 17:08 - Mar 8 with 2121 viewsJamie

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:57 - Mar 8 by ingeminate

£32.6m paid upfront by Tune, another £30m of loans outstanding in the imminent future, PLUS the £10m hanging over the ground, so £70m-ish region in loans to be repaid to Ecclestone & Briatore...

Reads more like they walked away at best with their loans repaid but no profit.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 17:21 - Mar 8 with 2093 viewsrichranger

“Let’s be clear, previously directors provided loans and those debts no longer exist. They have been wiped out. In fact I would go so far as to describe the club as being debt-free.

“Cash is now being provided by the owners with no burden being placed upon the club and we felt that was the best way.

“The main thing is that we’ve brought stability to QPR, which was badly needed. It gives us a chance to achieve what we all want for the club.”

Amit said this late last year.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 17:39 - Mar 8 with 2065 viewsTW_R

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:52 - Mar 8 by Juzzie

I remember reading Deloiite & Touche estimates that promotion to the Prem is worth about £90 million. Not sure of the exact numbers but the article below from a couple of years ago suggests top flight clubs are guaranteed at least £40 million, plus £480,000 for each televised match with a minimum of 10 per club. So approx £5 million.

Every position is worth £750,000 so if we can finish outside the bottom 3 that would be worth at least £3 million.

Will be really interesting to see the 2012 accounts to see what the numbers really are, but we could potentially have no debt at the end of the season I guess?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8595655.stm
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 17:40 - Mar 8 with 2064 viewspomanjou

Its not clear. but what is clear is that all the millions they did put in were interest free so Tango and Cash et al, aint all bad (even if I did want them hung drawn and quartered).
There must also be a mega amount of money in additional loans or capital being pushed in throughout this season but I havent checked companies so dont know which it is.

Players sigining on fees are going thru the profit and loss a/c but transfers fees are being capitalised to the balance sheet.

By the end of this year chances are net debt will not be materially higher than these May 2011 accounts show with the inflow of sky money being the balancing factor.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 19:37 - Mar 8 with 1954 viewsHollowayRanger

if the guys at the top pull the plug we are sunk

was ALWAYS stupid buying big name has beens on big wages

would much rather have bought quality young hungry players from championship or even top of division 1 like norwich swansea and keep the club dept free

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:02 - Mar 8 with 1885 viewswindsorhoop

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 19:37 - Mar 8 by HollowayRanger

if the guys at the top pull the plug we are sunk

was ALWAYS stupid buying big name has beens on big wages

would much rather have bought quality young hungry players from championship or even top of division 1 like norwich swansea and keep the club dept free

Have we actually spent that more than swansea or norwich? Agree our wage bill will be much more than theirs.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:33 - Mar 8 with 1848 viewsJuzzie

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:02 - Mar 8 by windsorhoop

Have we actually spent that more than swansea or norwich? Agree our wage bill will be much more than theirs.

After the 1st transfer window I'd say about the same (us on mainly free transfers+wages, them on transfer fees+wages) but in the January trransfer window we were the 2nd highest spenders in the whole division.

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:40 - Mar 8 with 1841 viewsHollowayRanger

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:02 - Mar 8 by windsorhoop

cisse and zamora cost a pretty penny

but we have a massive squad now

warnocks championship team and squad
warnocks premiership signings
hughes premiership signings

even a player on just £5000 a week
is still going to cost us over £250,000 a year plus extras

if as an average we said barton swp cissa zamora were on say £40,000 EACH A WEEK thats £8,320,000 a year if £50,000 a week its £10,400,000 a year

And thats just 4 players!!!!! CRAZY!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:47 - Mar 8 with 1829 viewsJonDoeman

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:40 - Mar 8 by HollowayRanger

if as an average we said barton swp cissa zamora were on say £40,000 EACH A WEEK thats £8,320,000 a year if £50,000 a week its £10,400,000 a year

It Is What It Is !!

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 00:35 - Mar 9 with 1764 viewsHollowayRanger

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:47 - Mar 8 by JonDoeman

or dont take any risks like me and own a £400,000 house and have a six figure sum in the bank all the while only earning just £16,000 a year and surviving here in london

and i dont class buying the house as a risk as it was the bargain of the century

cheers maggie!

Listen to the band play!

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 07:43 - Mar 9 with 1720 viewsBazWoT

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 16:52 - Mar 8 by windsorhoop

If I don't read this its not happening.

la la la la la la la la la

Love it, me too!!!

Anyway, doesn't matter we are debt free, so there.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 08:00 - Mar 9 with 1711 viewswindsorhoop

The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 21:40 - Mar 8 by HollowayRanger

Fair point in regards to jans transfers.

As ive said before there is nothing we can do about it so lets just enjoy the ride as much as possible.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 08:12 - Mar 9 with 1707 viewsblacky200

I would like to think that the various sponsorship packages will also have increased with promotion. The 90 million from sky includes all the parachute payments. But our income this year has dramatically increased from the championship.
There are a couple of ways to go about promotion. Spend little and be a yo yo club or take a gamble and spend big. We took the gamble option and it is up in the air as to whether we will survive but we have no choice but to believe the guys running the club know what they are doing.
Personally I can't wait for the end of the season whether relegated or not. That way we can clear out all the players whose contracts are up and any other players. Then we can have a much leaner, more balanced squad.
The 2011 QPR Accounts are Out on 09:31 - Mar 9 with 1682 viewsbosh67

To be honest we need to be exporting the QPR brand to Asia with Tony. There needs to be a QPR Malaysia and a QPR Asia academy. That would provide a very big revenue if done properly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024