Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
parking near Man U? 10:53 - Apr 4 with 1054 viewsJB1982

Any ideas? Driving direct from London in the morning. What's the best plan?
parking near Man U? on 10:58 - Apr 4 with 1049 viewsRed_Ranger

last time i went, 2002 champions league final, £10 bang outside ground. Like most of these northern grounds, plenty of scallies with with match day temp parking on random pieces of land nr the ground. old skool.
parking near Man U? on 11:34 - Apr 4 with 1035 viewssmegma

When England played at OT we used to park up in Salford Quays which is the other side of the bridge from the ground. Theres a couple of bars there and reastaurants as well with plenty of parking. I'd guess you'd have to get there early though.
parking near Man U? on 11:37 - Apr 4 with 1031 viewsLlanranger

We park for free at the Trafford Centre and get the bus from there - about £2 return I think, drops off right by the stadium, but you have to walk a bit to a different bus stop after the game as the police close the road outside the ground.
parking near Man U? on 11:46 - Apr 4 with 1024 viewsNorthernr

One or two tips in here, done it a few times myself.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1638
parking near Man U? on 11:50 - Apr 4 with 1019 viewsslranger40

parking near Man U? on 11:46 - Apr 4 by Northernr

One or two tips in here, done it a few times myself.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1638

Going for either Eccles or altringham and catching the metro over to Old Trafford as these are much closer to the motorway and will avoid getting stuck in traffic on the way out.
parking near Man U? on 13:31 - Apr 4 with 955 viewsbenbu

The football ground guide.com suggests parking on near Great Stone Road (near Old Trafford cricket ground) and a pub called Quadrant to drink in before the game. Im going to head for here and see what free parking i can find and apparently just a 10 minute walk to ground from here.
parking near Man U? on 13:48 - Apr 4 with 930 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

You can park in the city centre and get the tram out to old trafford, but if youre not early the tram will be packed, however in the few times ive been thats been the way to go.
parking near Man U? on 13:54 - Apr 4 with 925 viewsBedford_R

Last time I went there I parked at the Manchester Picadilly and then took the tram a few stops to Old Trafford. Worked o.k. except for that traffic jam on the way back so didn't get back to Bedford 'til about 3am...

RMH_R Reborn

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024