Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best moment of the season. 19:02 - May 15 with 1408 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Post here with either video , photo or typed your best moment of the season.
Since I'm on my phone I am typing mine.
Its a tie between:
Mackie's goal vs Liverpool
Mackie's goal vs City
Helgusons goal vs Chelsea.

Helguons was fantastic as we beat Chelsea , but Mackies were so crucial .
I will say Mackies vs Liverpool as itstartrd the run going and the crowd went absolutely mental

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Best moment of the season. on 19:13 - May 15 with 1386 viewsHayesender

Mackie's goal against Liverpool.

Utter chaos in the ground, but most importantly it was the turning point for 15 points on the bounce at home.

Thats the goal which kept us up imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Best moment of the season. on 19:16 - May 15 with 1372 viewsJonDoeman

Best moment of the season. on 19:13 - May 15 by Hayesender

Utter chaos in the ground, but most importantly it was the turning point for 15 points on the bounce at home.

^^

It Is What It Is !!

Best moment of the season. on 20:00 - May 15 with 1298 viewsKevinPR

This!
Best moment of the season. on 20:13 - May 15 with 1275 viewskensalriser

Most certainly the Mack Daddy's goal v Liverpool.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Best moment of the season. on 20:15 - May 15 with 1268 viewsPommyhoop

This .this .This.And a brilliant footnote to his POTY season was the goal v Citeh.Superb.
And Ive been guilty on another board of slagging him off.I'm totally stuffed full of humble pie.
Love you James....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Best moment of the season. on 20:40 - May 15 with 1230 viewsphilbozz

when Jamie Mackie made his comeback against Fulham, we were 0-6 down (in case you had forgotten ;-) ) and he was still chasing everything, he even should have had a penalty - at the end of the game we were still singing - I was very proud to be an R that day - weird eh!!
Best moment of the season. on 20:49 - May 15 with 1205 viewsQPR1882

Final whistle at home to the scum ( did not know i could hold my breath that long )

Stokes 2nd v Bolton

The whole of Sundays game

TF taking over

The come back v Liverpool
Best moment of the season. on 21:01 - May 15 with 1176 viewsQPR_ARG

It was a long hard season but I still can't pick just one best moment. Here's my selection (in no particular order, strictly on-the-pitch moments and just as they come to my mind):

- Adel goal vs. Arsenal (rival, occasion, him breaking his run of a gazillion shots that hit the woodwork)

- Diakité's goal vs. Arsenal (I thought we were losing it and it was a very well-taken goal).

- The final 13 minutes vs. Liverpool (hurt my leg with the table as I started my run around the house when Cissé made it 2-2. My knee hurt for days!).

- Tommy Smith's goal at Everton (I knew we were sh1te and it was the first ever QPR Premier League goal since I became a fan).

- Cissé's winner vs. Stoke (I. WENT. MENTAL).

But now I have to say I've got a favourite:

- Jamie Mackie's flying header on Sunday (just when I thought we were going to have to rely on Stoke, we scored against Man City with 10 men and what a fantastic goal it was! Oh...wait...we did have to rely on Stoke, but you get the point! haha!)
Login to get fewer ads

Best moment of the season. on 21:01 - May 15 with 1176 viewsmiddlesexhoop

Easy for me - my son and daughter being mascots for the home game v Man City, followed by Mackies goal v Liverpool..... Memories I will take to the grave.
Best moment of the season. on 21:30 - May 15 with 1125 viewsHollowayRanger

Bartons subtitution v Liverpool

the moment we got our team back and started supporting them again!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Best moment of the season. on 21:32 - May 15 with 1122 viewsHantsR

Many of the above plus: 2 Chelsea players being sent off!! How I laughed, cheered, jeered and sang.
Best moment of the season. on 21:34 - May 15 with 1115 viewsHantsR

Best moment of the season. on 21:01 - May 15 by QPR_ARG

It was a long hard season but I still can't pick just one best moment. Here's my selection (in no particular order, strictly on-the-pitch moments and just as they come to my mind):

- Adel goal vs. Arsenal (rival, occasion, him breaking his run of a gazillion shots that hit the woodwork)

- Diakité's goal vs. Arsenal (I thought we were losing it and it was a very well-taken goal).

- The final 13 minutes vs. Liverpool (hurt my leg with the table as I started my run around the house when Cissé made it 2-2. My knee hurt for days!).

- Tommy Smith's goal at Everton (I knew we were sh1te and it was the first ever QPR Premier League goal since I became a fan).

- Cissé's winner vs. Stoke (I. WENT. MENTAL).

But now I have to say I've got a favourite:

- Jamie Mackie's flying header on Sunday (just when I thought we were going to have to rely on Stoke, we scored against Man City with 10 men and what a fantastic goal it was! Oh...wait...we did have to rely on Stoke, but you get the point! haha!)

+ 1 - I especially loved Adel's goal..a sublime moment.
Best moment of the season. on 21:43 - May 15 with 1090 viewsmichael67

Best moment of the season. on 21:32 - May 15 by HantsR

Many of the above plus: 2 Chelsea players being sent off!! How I laughed, cheered, jeered and sang.

This^^^^^^^^^^^

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Best moment of the season. on 21:50 - May 15 with 1072 viewsloftboy

All of the above + the celebration after cisses winner v Stoke

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best moment of the season. on 22:04 - May 15 with 1035 viewsNathanNI

Sunday was such an amazing day. Absolutely loved it. Really for me it was the final whistle at stoke, when news of it came through to the ground it was bedlam.
Best moment of the season. on 22:21 - May 15 with 1007 viewskomradkirk

the last five home games were a revelation.

Diakite's goal against Arsenal to take the lead again was a special moment for me.
I started to believe again.
Best moment of the season. on 03:42 - May 16 with 909 viewsSydneyRs

Obviously the Chelsea game is up there. To beat those scummers after a 15 yr wait to get at them in a league game was fantastic. They didn't kow what hit them.

The win at Everton with bascially a championship team. First prem goal and win in 15 years so a special memory.

3-2 win at Stoke. We were flying at that point befire it all started to unravel. Even SWP was still popular.

Winning an FA cup game for the first time since 1954 was nice.

The Liverpool comeback. We were dead and buried, being outplayed by an average team and DOWN. Step forward Mr Derry. Everything turned from that moment.

Making it 5 home wins in a row by adding Arsenal, Swansea, Spurs and under intense pressure Stoke to the list.

Cisse's goal and celebration v Stoke. Huge, huge moment.

The performance at Man City. I feel like we won that game, it was an immense performance where we frustrated them, hit them with sucker punches and totally shredded their nerves on a day they thought they were simply going to a party. They got very, very lucky indeed at the end. They owe us one.

Stoke's equalising penalty v Bolton, that and the other goal being karma for Bogdan.

Still one more to come too, Bayern win the champions league!
Best moment of the season. on 03:59 - May 16 with 903 viewstimcocking

As a moment of utter joy, i liked it when Mackie scored against Man city, as portrayed so well in our very own supporter of the year's latest article.
Best moment of the season. on 04:42 - May 16 with 890 viewssmegma

Dogbreaths red card. I celebrated it more than Helgusons goal some 20 minutes previously.
Best moment of the season. on 06:20 - May 16 with 865 viewsRs_Holy

the squirrel... look at our home form since his appearance!...

...Now all we have to do is figure out how we can take him to away matches???

Seriously tho for me it was beating chelsea at home... Everything about that game was brilliant!
Best moment of the season. on 07:25 - May 16 with 840 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1) Final whistle at Stoke v Bolton

2) Mackie v Man City

3) Mackie v Liverpool

4) Restoring the Evolutionary order versus Chelsea

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024