Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changing ST seat.. 15:49 - Jun 13 with 938 viewsJB1982

Following up an old thread.. going to go to the box office next week to see if I can move my seats.

Anyone been and done this before - is it a hassle?
I dont want to take a half day at work and find out it's impossible or anything..
Changing ST seat.. on 16:25 - Jun 13 with 909 viewseastside_r

When I was turfed out of D Block for T&Cs C100 nonsense, the box office were very helpful. They took me up to the stands even whilst there was loads of work going on. I was able to inspect the view from the seats they were offering me.

As you will recall this was a few (4?) seasons ago so this might have changed. I would give them a call in advance and let them know what you are wanting to do.
Changing ST seat.. on 16:52 - Jun 13 with 893 viewswombat

Changing ST seat.. on 16:25 - Jun 13 by eastside_r

When I was turfed out of D Block for T&Cs C100 nonsense, the box office were very helpful. They took me up to the stands even whilst there was loads of work going on. I was able to inspect the view from the seats they were offering me.

As you will recall this was a few (4?) seasons ago so this might have changed. I would give them a call in advance and let them know what you are wanting to do.

they wont do anything until after the 30th june to allow for people to renew there season tickets

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Changing ST seat.. on 17:24 - Jun 13 with 868 viewsbenbu

I was moved from Lower Loft and decided I wanted to remain in Loft End but up the top. By now most of what is available will be restricted view. When we went a few weeks ago it was restricted view of back rows for the Loft Upper. They did say that once the renewal period is over (30th June) then others may become available so you can request a move again. But nothing will be resolved until the renewal period is over!

I would reccommend finding some seats you like that are available (as in not a s/t holders seat last season) and at-least settle for those (for now) as past family experiences were being promised good seats only to have a 20ft aerial in your face.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024