Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? 17:06 - Aug 29 with 1031 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just read that no one has scored a league hat trick for Derby since 1996! Incredible. Who was our last one? I know Fitz missed a pen to deny himself a hat-trick 3 or 4 years back, bizarrely, and Ledesma got one of the best hat-tricks I've ever seen v Carlisle about, what, 4 years ago? But who scored our last hat-trick? Taarabt came close a couple of times but hasn't done it. Heidar never did. Gallen famously never got a hat trick for us, and don't think Furs did either. It wasn't Langers at Blackpool was it, in terms of league hat tricks? I'm sure I'm missing one...

Bare bones.

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:06 - Aug 29 with 1022 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cureton?

Ledesma?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:12 - Aug 29 with 989 viewsAntti_Heinola

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:06 - Aug 29 by Metallica_Hoop

Cureton?

Ledesma?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ledesma was post-Cureton definitely. Was Cureton the last league hat-trick?

Bare bones.

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:14 - Aug 29 with 978 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:12 - Aug 29 by Antti_Heinola

Ledesma was post-Cureton definitely. Was Cureton the last league hat-trick?

I can't think of any since.

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:19 - Aug 29 with 952 viewsdaveB

yeah Cureton was the last one back in 2004
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:24 - Aug 29 with 934 viewsNorthernr

Routledge at Exeter year after Ledesma? Or am I making that up?
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:25 - Aug 29 with 924 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:24 - Aug 29 by Northernr

Routledge at Exeter year after Ledesma? Or am I making that up?

Ahhh forgot about that one.

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:31 - Aug 29 with 910 viewsW7Ranger

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:25 - Aug 29 by Metallica_Hoop

Ahhh forgot about that one.

Cureton got a league hat-trick??? Really? Don't remember that.

I remember Langley's against Blackpool and also Thompson's against Port Vale.
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:32 - Aug 29 with 905 viewseastside_r

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:31 - Aug 29 by W7Ranger

As I recall he only scored 4 goals all season, all against Coventry. 3 at home and one away.
Login to get fewer ads

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:33 - Aug 29 with 905 viewsNorthernr

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:31 - Aug 29 by W7Ranger

Yeh we beat Coventry 4-1 at LR - one of them was a Van Basten like pearler.
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:35 - Aug 29 with 898 viewsAntti_Heinola

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:33 - Aug 29 by Northernr

all 3 were crackers to be fair. Forgot about Routledge. so 8 years without a league hat trick - that is pretty bad. Can't believe Adel didn't get one in the promo season, seem to remember him missing an absolute sitter, maybe v Swansea, to miss a hat-trick.

Bare bones.

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 18:45 - Aug 29 with 768 viewsCogster

All curetons goals were crackers...

shame they were just about the only bloody goals he got.
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 19:05 - Aug 29 with 734 viewsNorthernr

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:35 - Aug 29 by Antti_Heinola

all 3 were crackers to be fair. Forgot about Routledge. so 8 years without a league hat trick - that is pretty bad. Can't believe Adel didn't get one in the promo season, seem to remember him missing an absolute sitter, maybe v Swansea, to miss a hat-trick.

Adel took a penalty off Helguson at Middlesbrough which would have completed his hat trick had he scored it.
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 19:16 - Aug 29 with 717 viewsthame_hoops

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 18:45 - Aug 29 by Cogster

All curetons goals were crackers...

shame they were just about the only bloody goals he got.

pretty sure this was the game where i missed the first half as there was a huge accident at swakeleys roundabout
Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 19:30 - Aug 29 with 701 viewsW7Ranger

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 17:33 - Aug 29 by Northernr

Yes I remember now. Blimey, that was farkin' ages ago!!!

Who was the last person to score a hat-trick for us? on 20:24 - Aug 29 with 637 viewsenfieldargh

Fitz Hall took a penalty against Barnsley 2-3 years ago, openning dsay of the season

He scored 2 then missed the pen...all down hill from then

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024