Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Osborne booed at Paralympics 21:32 - Sep 3 with 3888 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 22:10 - Sep 3 with 1787 viewsHollowayRanger

good and all the other tories (and i vote tory) scum should be hounded out of there thay have no right to be there massaging their egos after the way they have treated the disabled and shut down those rehab factories

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 22:14 - Sep 3 with 1787 viewsHoopstar

Class. Absolutely no right to be there given their treatment of Reemploy and glad to see the crowd tell that horrid man so.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 22:18 - Sep 3 with 1773 viewsDylanP

I was at the Olympic finals of the womens football. Sepp Blatter was handing out one of the medals and when he was announced the entire crowd booed for 5 minutes. 80,000 people at Wembly Stadium booing. It was classic. I bet he never expected that the parasite scum!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 22:49 - Sep 3 with 1710 viewsDaiHo0p

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 22:18 - Sep 3 by DylanP

I was at the Olympic finals of the womens football. Sepp Blatter was handing out one of the medals and when he was announced the entire crowd booed for 5 minutes. 80,000 people at Wembly Stadium booing. It was classic. I bet he never expected that the parasite scum!

Missed the point there Dylan, like most Americans.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:17 - Sep 3 with 1681 viewsDylanP

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 22:49 - Sep 3 by DaiHo0p

Missed the point there Dylan, like most Americans.

You are a class A twot!

"...like most Americans"

what the feck does that mean? Have you met most Americans? Now wait, you met a couple of American on holiday in Tenerife back in the 80s and one of them once missed the point you were trying to make and so from that you have concluded that all American miss the point all the time? Is that it? Genius!

And what point did I miss? The point of why they were booing Blatter? I don't think I missed that point at all. Most British people hate Sepp Blatter. As do most other people judging from the fact that he was roundly booed.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:30 - Sep 3 with 1662 viewsDaiHo0p

People in the UK are getting affected by Osbourne and his mob, most people. We don't really care about Blatter that much at this time.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:36 - Sep 3 with 1648 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:30 - Sep 3 by DaiHo0p

People in the UK are getting affected by Osbourne and his mob, most people. We don't really care about Blatter that much at this time.

Is that the royal 'We'?

It's got to be Yarg

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:40 - Sep 3 with 1645 viewsDaiHo0p

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:36 - Sep 3 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Is that the royal 'We'?

It's my "We" and you will comply.
Login to get fewer ads

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:43 - Sep 3 with 1640 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:40 - Sep 3 by DaiHo0p

It's my "We" and you will comply.

Yes, m'lud.

It's got to be Yarg

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 08:59 - Sep 4 with 1531 viewshoopdog

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 23:17 - Sep 3 by DylanP

You are a class A twot!

"...like most Americans"

what the feck does that mean? Have you met most Americans? Now wait, you met a couple of American on holiday in Tenerife back in the 80s and one of them once missed the point you were trying to make and so from that you have concluded that all American miss the point all the time? Is that it? Genius!

And what point did I miss? The point of why they were booing Blatter? I don't think I missed that point at all. Most British people hate Sepp Blatter. As do most other people judging from the fact that he was roundly booed.

The point is the thread is about the arrogance of these complete out of touch upper class tory Twits .
Turning up to bask in their self indulgence on the eve of further financial attack on the disabled
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:05 - Sep 4 with 1516 viewssmegma

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 08:59 - Sep 4 by hoopdog

The point is the thread is about the arrogance of these complete out of touch upper class tory Twits .
Turning up to bask in their self indulgence on the eve of further financial attack on the disabled

Proof he is not in touch with ANYONE. EVen his party members reckon he should be replaced before he causes more grief for the countries economy.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:11 - Sep 4 with 1501 viewsDaBurgh

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:05 - Sep 4 by smegma

Proof he is not in touch with ANYONE. EVen his party members reckon he should be replaced before he causes more grief for the countries economy.

The point of this thread has gone completely over my head.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:17 - Sep 4 with 1497 viewshoopdog

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:05 - Sep 4 by smegma

Yep .but unfortunately the Bullingdon mob do think it's his right to be there
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:19 - Sep 4 with 1492 viewswestberksr

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:11 - Sep 4 by DaBurgh

The point of this thread has gone completely over my head.

you're probably better off that way. Also Dai's criticism of Americans can be taken with a pinch of salt as he's Welsh & they don't like the English either.

I'm quite keen on a few Septics myself. (yes I did edit it ffs!)
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:21 - Sep 4 with 1483 viewssmegma

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:19 - Sep 4 by westberksr

you're probably better off that way. Also Dai's criticism of Americans can be taken with a pinch of salt as he's Welsh & they don't like the English either.

I'm quite keen on a few Septics myself. (yes I did edit it ffs!)

Sherman is rhyming slang for a 5 knuckle shuffle. Did you mean septic?
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:22 - Sep 4 with 1478 viewssimmo

You are a class A twot!

"...like most Americans"

Dylan. Anytime you feel ready, I am here to hug it out

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:23 - Sep 4 with 1477 viewsJonDoeman

Fair enough giving him a bit of stick. But if it's true that Gordon 'let's sell some gold' Brown was cheered, I'd question the mentality of the crowd.

It Is What It Is !!

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:23 - Sep 4 with 1476 viewswestberksr

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:21 - Sep 4 by smegma

Sherman is rhyming slang for a 5 knuckle shuffle. Did you mean septic?

partial to those every now & again too.

been living in the countryside too long; getting my yanks & vvanks confused
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:26 - Sep 4 with 1461 viewsClive_Anderson

Booo!

We demand more money now at the expense of future generations!
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:03 - Sep 4 with 1423 viewsnadera78

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 09:23 - Sep 4 by JonDoeman

Fair enough giving him a bit of stick. But if it's true that Gordon 'let's sell some gold' Brown was cheered, I'd question the mentality of the crowd.

No idea where the Brown thing comes from because he wasn't there last night. I was though.

Osbourne was given a long and sustained booing, going on long enough for his smirking little "oh well, I'm a politician" grin to become "oh shit, this is going on a long time". Funny as hell, actually.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:14 - Sep 4 with 1395 viewsSuffolk

Ignorance. People who have to perform unpopular tasks become unpopular. Churchill was unpopular throughout this land prior to WW2. History provides a better appraisal of politicians.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:16 - Sep 4 with 1389 viewsnadera78

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:14 - Sep 4 by Suffolk

Ignorance. People who have to perform unpopular tasks become unpopular. Churchill was unpopular throughout this land prior to WW2. History provides a better appraisal of politicians.

History's view of Osborne? A man who had never had a job was made Chancellor by his best friend and went on to perform as expected.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:18 - Sep 4 with 1386 viewsClive_Anderson

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:16 - Sep 4 by nadera78

History's view of Osborne? A man who had never had a job was made Chancellor by his best friend and went on to perform as expected.

Well yes he's completely useless.

But I suspect most of the booing is because he hasn't continued chucking money around like a drunken sailor.
George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:23 - Sep 4 with 1373 viewsJonDoeman

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:03 - Sep 4 by nadera78

No idea where the Brown thing comes from because he wasn't there last night. I was though.

Osbourne was given a long and sustained booing, going on long enough for his smirking little "oh well, I'm a politician" grin to become "oh shit, this is going on a long time". Funny as hell, actually.

Seems it was a different venue, I heard it wrong on the radio.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/george-osborne-booed-by-spectators-at-pa

It Is What It Is !!

George Osborne booed at Paralympics on 10:29 - Sep 4 with 1360 viewswombat

You are a class A twot!

"...like most Americans"

you really dont like critiscsm of yanks do you dylan, second time youve kicked off because somebody dare diss the might USA

ps nobody is likley to meet a couple of americans in tenerife for the following reasons

1. they wouldnt have a clue where tenerfie is
2. they wouldnt have a passport
3. they wouldnt both with a country so inferior to the usa

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024