Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Botswinga 08:06 - Sep 17 with 2188 viewsKrakow

Does anyone feel he looked a lot more menacing going forward when he switched to left back when Fabio went off? I know it is his weaker foot, but I thought he created some real chances when cutting back on his right foot. Then again he might have done the same from the right and it might have just been the time of the match when he decided to start pushing forward.
Botswinga on 09:44 - Sep 17 with 2092 viewsrobith

He got to the byline in the box to put a ball in more times in the second half than SWP has in his entire time with us
Botswinga on 09:51 - Sep 17 with 2067 viewskingsburyR

This thread shows how objective football really is.

I felt we lost alot of our attacking momentum when Bosingwa switched to the left.

He did ping in a few crosses with his left but had lost his directness.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Botswinga on 09:59 - Sep 17 with 2043 viewskensalriser

Botswinga? Ooer. Sounds like Ashley Cole's partner.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Botswinga on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 2036 viewssmegma

Botswinga on 09:59 - Sep 17 by kensalriser

Botswinga? Ooer. Sounds like Ashley Cole's partner.

Not as bad as during the Walsall game when they named him BASWINGA on the scoreboard before the game and when he scored the third goal.
Botswinga on 10:04 - Sep 17 with 2028 viewsjonno

Botswinga on 09:51 - Sep 17 by kingsburyR

This thread shows how objective football really is.

I felt we lost alot of our attacking momentum when Bosingwa switched to the left.

He did ping in a few crosses with his left but had lost his directness.

Subjective. Not objective.
Botswinga on 10:14 - Sep 17 with 1997 viewskingsburyR

That's what I meant!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Botswinga on 10:32 - Sep 17 with 1954 viewsHantsR

What's the capital of Botswinga?
Botswinga on 10:40 - Sep 17 with 1934 viewssmegma

Botswinga on 10:32 - Sep 17 by HantsR

What's the capital of Botswinga?

Samora.
Login to get fewer ads

Botswinga on 11:23 - Sep 17 with 1887 viewswestberksr

gets forward well but on the left his crossing is a lot weaker (understandably); tends to float it in as people do on their weaker foot.

still a very accomplished performance and another signing that I've been instantly impressed with.....

however his name is spelt!
Botswinga on 11:36 - Sep 17 with 1871 viewsQPunkR

Thought he played really well on Sat, though hopefully he can revert to RB now and Traore will please please please play LB ahead of Onuoha.

QPR - "shit but local"

Botswinga on 14:28 - Sep 17 with 1807 viewsTacticalR

To my surprise I was very impressed with Boswinga. He was very good on the ball, had a good understanding with Park, and introduced an element of unpredictability into our play by his mobility and by starting attacks from the back (which Onuoha hates doing).

I had very serious doubts about Boswinga which I expressed when we signed him:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1790

Air hostess clique

Botswinga on 16:37 - Sep 17 with 1712 viewsBazWoT

Botswinga on 10:40 - Sep 17 by smegma

Samora.

Incorrect, it's quite clearly B.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Botswinga on 16:56 - Sep 17 with 1668 viewsNeil_SI

I thought it was a shame that he had to move to left-back, because against Manchester City he got forward well and linked with the midfield impressively from the right-hand side, using all of his experience to get into clever positions and create nice passing angles.

He didn't do poorly at left-back at all, but I think he would have found more success in attacking positions had he been down the right as opposed to the left. There were a couple of moments he was in a one on one position in advanced positions, but lacked the natural comfort he would have enjoyed being on the other side.

Nevertheless, he's made a very good start here and has slotted right in. Yet to see him really tested from a defensive perspective, but if there's anybody out there who is going to give him a hard time, it's going to be Gareth Bale. So we'll find out more on Sunday.
Botswinga on 17:13 - Sep 17 with 1650 viewsHantsR

Botswinga on 16:37 - Sep 17 by BazWoT

Incorrect, it's quite clearly B.

Good answer, 2 points.

Similar to the capital of Bosingwa, our excellent right and occasional left back.
Botswinga on 18:20 - Sep 17 with 1604 viewsHAYESBOY

With Fabio out wil MH play Onuoha at right back an Bosingwa at Left back.

Traore on the bench?

I thought he did realy well atleft back. Fabio isa right back playin left bak so think that is the way i would go for Spuds game.

Depends if M'bia's fit as well i suppose.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Botswinga on 18:23 - Sep 17 with 1596 viewswombat

Botswinga on 18:20 - Sep 17 by HAYESBOY

With Fabio out wil MH play Onuoha at right back an Bosingwa at Left back.

Traore on the bench?

I thought he did realy well atleft back. Fabio isa right back playin left bak so think that is the way i would go for Spuds game.

Depends if M'bia's fit as well i suppose.

If M,bia is fit who do you drop out of nelson or ferdinand though ? Nelson was immense and Anton played prob the best he's played since moving to us ! Nice to have this choices after all these years

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Botswinga on 18:48 - Sep 17 with 1565 viewsblacky200

Botswinga on 18:23 - Sep 17 by wombat

If M,bia is fit who do you drop out of nelson or ferdinand though ? Nelson was immense and Anton played prob the best he's played since moving to us ! Nice to have this choices after all these years

Has he got a brother called Botswana?
Botswinga on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 1541 viewsBazWoT

Ferdinand and de Silva out for two weeks, there's your answer.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Botswinga on 19:03 - Sep 17 with 1535 viewsN12Hoop

I dont think MH will break up the Nelson Ferdinand partnership after that performance. It could be that having someone like Nelson next to him helped Anton demonstrate that he can be a really good defender. Our issues though are at LB where Fabio is out and Traore doesn't seem capable of lasting 90 mins. On the plus side Bosingwa looked very composed and classy. It's strange seeing such quality all over the pitch after all these years.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024