Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 things we need 23:18 - Oct 1 with 1319 viewsJB1982

1. More strength & guts in the center. Granero & Faurlin are class, but will be bullied/bossed by stronger opponents. We need a Diakite type (but without the red cards)
2. A winger willing to take their man on.
3. A forward who can play in close to Zamora, and pick off shots from his head/chests down.
3 things we need on 10:34 - Oct 2 with 1258 viewschris1969

1. M'Bia
2. Hoillett
3. Taarabt
3 things we need on 10:41 - Oct 2 with 1234 viewsboobishabang

3 things we need on 10:34 - Oct 2 by chris1969

1. M'Bia
2. Hoillett
3. Taarabt

THis
3 things we need on 10:41 - Oct 2 with 1234 viewsRed_Ranger

1. Diakite (post Therapy)
2. Adel
3. Johnie Foreigner (TBC)
3 things we need on 11:25 - Oct 2 with 1193 viewsPey

3 things we need on 10:34 - Oct 2 by chris1969

1. M'Bia
2. Hoillett
3. Taarabt

+ 1

simples, the fans see it ... now MH needs some convincing.
3 things we need on 12:13 - Oct 2 with 1163 viewsQPunkR

3 things we need on 11:25 - Oct 2 by Pey

+ 1

simples, the fans see it ... now MH needs some convincing.

That's just it - all Hughes' 'inspired' substitutions have come from the stands screaming out for them for half an hour or more.

The guy seems clueless

QPR - "shit but local"

3 things we need on 12:16 - Oct 2 with 1148 viewsadhoc_qpr

I said in the match thread before the teams were announced that SWP and Park on the wings screams of a Manager happy with a draw - combine that with dropping a clanger and going behind in the 3rd minute and we were done for.

I think Granero and Faurlin are plenty tough, they were just outnumbered and not supported by SWP and Park. Hopefully Mbia can move forwards into the middle when the defensive injuries ease up.
3 things we need on 12:22 - Oct 2 with 1132 viewsLewes_r

Unfortunately we needed an on form Barton in the middle with Faurlin instead of an ineffective SWP on the wing .. but that ship has sailed..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

3 things we need on 12:23 - Oct 2 with 1131 viewsPhilmyRs

For me Tarrabat is the winger and Hoilet the striker. All Adel's best work is done when he picks the ball up and runs at players, either playing balls in behind or cutting in from the left and shooting like the class effort from last night. Picking up knock downs and playing off the striker is not making best use of him for me.

I said last week before Reading that my one concern with the team was that our midfield might be a little light-weight against bigger, more physical teams, which I think was proved last night. I'd agree with Mbia or Diakite playing alongside Faulin and Granero. This means one up top mind, something Hughes isn't willing to compromise on regadless of how thing's go.
Login to get fewer ads

3 things we need on 12:23 - Oct 2 with 1127 viewsQPunkR

Yes Ale and the Pirate were hopelessly outmuscled and outnumbered last night, but that won't be the case with most of the teams we play against. Remember how they ran the game against Spuds for the most part.
That being said, the Pirate needs to learn quickly he can't always stand still for 30 seconds with the ball without getting tackled...

QPR - "shit but local"

3 things we need on 12:25 - Oct 2 with 1123 viewsadhoc_qpr

3 things we need on 12:23 - Oct 2 by PhilmyRs

For me Tarrabat is the winger and Hoilet the striker. All Adel's best work is done when he picks the ball up and runs at players, either playing balls in behind or cutting in from the left and shooting like the class effort from last night. Picking up knock downs and playing off the striker is not making best use of him for me.

I said last week before Reading that my one concern with the team was that our midfield might be a little light-weight against bigger, more physical teams, which I think was proved last night. I'd agree with Mbia or Diakite playing alongside Faulin and Granero. This means one up top mind, something Hughes isn't willing to compromise on regadless of how thing's go.

Even Derry would have been fine last night in a midfield 3, just sitting in front of the back 4 and letting Faurlin and Granero carry the ball and move it around.
3 things we need on 12:37 - Oct 2 with 1095 viewssdm1508

I think the game showed that 442 has to go. I think Cisse on form is great but at the moment things just aren't right with him. so....... 4231 with

Faurlin - Diakite

Hoilett - Granero - Taraabt

Zamora

I honestly believe that if Traore or Fabio were at left back the cross wouldn't have come in for the first goal. Hughes says we are not getting tighter enough to the cross but sadly if Hill gets close he will just get roasted over 10 yards. So he has to leave space which lets the cross get in. Sadly I am already getting annoyed with Park. Not sure he is what we need. Power and pace is needed with a bit of craft.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024