Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp 16:55 - Oct 31 with 6453 viewsRodneysgongger

not a scooby doo............
can't read
can't write
can't find his arse with both his hands.....
tactically astute?........ask the spuds fans what they thought of his line up against us last year.......tax dodging old fart

oh dear

Oh Dear

Harry Redknapp on 17:01 - Oct 31 with 4345 viewsTacticalR

A one man and a dog outfit.

Air hostess clique

Harry Redknapp on 17:05 - Oct 31 with 4322 viewsdaveB

although I don't want redknapp as our manager that summing up of his career is more than a little unfair.
Harry Redknapp on 17:31 - Oct 31 with 4286 viewshoopstilidie

Harry Redknapp on 17:05 - Oct 31 by daveB

although I don't want redknapp as our manager that summing up of his career is more than a little unfair.

Though highly accurate

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Harry Redknapp on 17:35 - Oct 31 with 4275 viewsdaveB

it's not really is it, finished 4th last season so can't be a mug, 5th the year before, 4th the year before that all by playing some very exciting attacking football. The only Englishman to win the FA Cup this century as well.
Harry Redknapp on 17:37 - Oct 31 with 4274 viewsMonkey_Roots

Start topic.

Start off with complete boll0cks statement.

Fill out the middle with utter nonsense.

end with catchy catchphrase.

Attention gained.

Harry Redknapp on 17:48 - Oct 31 with 4255 viewsWestbourneR

How anyone can argue with the job Redknapp did at Spurs is totally beyond me.

Were they finishing in the Champions League places before he turned up then?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Harry Redknapp on 18:06 - Oct 31 with 4205 viewsShackletonR

and your point is!!

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Harry Redknapp on 19:08 - Oct 31 with 4166 viewsBazWoT

Harry Redknapp on 17:35 - Oct 31 by daveB

it's not really is it, finished 4th last season so can't be a mug, 5th the year before, 4th the year before that all by playing some very exciting attacking football. The only Englishman to win the FA Cup this century as well.

Finishing 4th or 5th isn't being a winner!

Buying an FA cup and bankrupting the club ain't that great either!

Two bob spiv and pensioner, he can fark right off.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Redknapp on 19:38 - Oct 31 with 4121 viewsdaveB

so only managers who win trophies are winners apart from ones who buy sucsess.
Harry Redknapp on 19:56 - Oct 31 with 4092 viewsbeeeater

Harry Redknapp on 19:08 - Oct 31 by BazWoT

Finishing 4th or 5th isn't being a winner!

Buying an FA cup and bankrupting the club ain't that great either!

Two bob spiv and pensioner, he can fark right off.

So would you rather keep Hughes finish bottom and get relegated. Theres not much choice I'm afraid. And Rednapps the best of whats out there.
Harry Redknapp on 20:02 - Oct 31 with 4084 viewsBazWoT

Harry Redknapp on 19:56 - Oct 31 by beeeater

So would you rather keep Hughes finish bottom and get relegated. Theres not much choice I'm afraid. And Rednapps the best of whats out there.

So if we replace Hughes with Redknapp we'll finish 4th or 5th will we?

Well yes, a no brainer indeed.

Except that won't happen.

We won't finish bottom and relegated either.

Good these sweeping factual statements based on nothing aren't they!

Harry Redknapp on 20:23 - Oct 31 with 4052 viewsbeeeater

Harry Redknapp on 20:02 - Oct 31 by BazWoT

So if we replace Hughes with Redknapp we'll finish 4th or 5th will we?

Well yes, a no brainer indeed.

Except that won't happen.

We won't finish bottom and relegated either.

Good these sweeping factual statements based on nothing aren't they!

Based on our current form , but I hope your right.
Harry Redknapp on 01:53 - Nov 1 with 3924 viewsRodneysgongger

Harry Redknapp on 17:37 - Oct 31 by Monkey_Roots

Start topic.

Start off with complete boll0cks statement.

Fill out the middle with utter nonsense.

end with catchy catchphrase.

Attention gained.

bless my soul.....there's a.....is it a recipe or an equation?...what is it monkey?.......attention dear monkey?....from..what is it?....240 people?....dear boy/girl/monkey/self help book reader......whatever you are.......merely....and I say merely....a response to so many complete arse wipes that suddenly spring up with regurgitated media bollocks......so glad you find some sort of pattern to it.....bless your little socks.......attention? on a site I've posted on for maybe 5 years?........new theory?

Oh Dear

Harry Redknapp on 02:16 - Nov 1 with 3916 viewsSonofNorfolt

Harry Redknapp on 01:53 - Nov 1 by Rodneysgongger

bless my soul.....there's a.....is it a recipe or an equation?...what is it monkey?.......attention dear monkey?....from..what is it?....240 people?....dear boy/girl/monkey/self help book reader......whatever you are.......merely....and I say merely....a response to so many complete arse wipes that suddenly spring up with regurgitated media bollocks......so glad you find some sort of pattern to it.....bless your little socks.......attention? on a site I've posted on for maybe 5 years?........new theory?

Plus support ( Bond, Jordan)
Doors, well, turnstiles, 6.30

Oh effin' dear

Can we have Peter( ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS) Storrie as well?
Harry Redknapp on 02:22 - Nov 1 with 3909 viewsLowerloftLad

I want mark hughes to stay i hope he can sort it

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Harry Redknapp on 07:20 - Nov 1 with 3851 viewscorse

dont care how dodgy he is but he is better manager than hughes by miles.
Harry Redknapp on 08:47 - Nov 1 with 3811 viewsjeffro

OP deluded
Harry Redknapp on 08:55 - Nov 1 with 3798 viewsBazWoT

Harry Redknapp on 19:38 - Oct 31 by daveB

so only managers who win trophies are winners apart from ones who buy sucsess.

Sorry Dave, read that a few times now and still can't make sense of it. It was clearly in response to my post but I cannot work out what you regard as a winner!

Harry Redknapp on 09:31 - Nov 1 with 3746 viewsMonkey_Roots

Harry Redknapp on 01:53 - Nov 1 by Rodneysgongger

word......salad?
Harry Redknapp on 09:31 - Nov 1 with 3744 viewsRodneysgongger

Harry Redknapp on 08:47 - Nov 1 by jeffro

OP deluded

poor poor Jeffro.......have you any idea what you're talking about? King Harry?......here you go son,have some facts......"Below are five reasons why Harry Redknapp is not fit to manage England and for that matter Tottenham Hotspur

1) Redknapp is a bottler

Too often, at crunch times, Redknapp has been found wanting, losing against Chelsea in a FA Cup semi final is one thing but to lose to Portsmouth in a FA Cup semi final when that club is bankrupt and relegated is all together another matter. Tottenham have also lost to Chelsea in a Carling cup final and then we come to this seasons collapse in the league.

Overall, in his time at Tottenham, Redknapp has come up short when it mattered.

2) Tactics on par with Kevin Keegan

Redknapp was being “advised”by the Tottenham fans yesterday when they starting singing to him, ”Gareth Bale — He Plays On The Left” followed by “Aaron Lennon — He Plays On The Right.” that alone tells you the state of Redknapp’s tactical know how, the ability to play a left sided winger on the left and a right sided winger on the right is a fundamental basic requirement that Redknapp simply cannot fathom.

3) Tottenham thrashed too often under Redknapp

Just this season Tottenham have shipped in five or more goals in three games, no other top six team has suffered that, all teams take a thrashing, Man Utd and Arsenal this season have shown that, but three times in a season is simply too much, it is the job of the manager to stem the tide when it has gone wrong, Redknapp seems unable to do that.

4) Club record is very questionable

A single trophy in 28 years followed by bankruptcy is Redknapp’s record, how that qualifies anyone to be an England manager is the elephant in the room.

5) Luck does not win International trophies

Redknapp has been very lucky at Tottenham, he took over a top quality team that was in a false position because of the previous manager (Juande Ramos) failings, almost every single manager in world football would have been able to pick that Spurs side up and take them up the table, it was simply luck that Redknapp took over a top class side 2nd bottom. It is also luck that has seen Spurs in a top 4 spot, without Arsenals own travails and Chelsea collapsing mid season under AVB, would Spurs even be in the top five now, probably not.

The best teams with the best managers rise to the top, Spurs have the players, but lack that top class manager.

Those are the five reasons that Harry Redknapp is not fit to be England manager, he has an appalling record at club level in terms of trophies, he relies on luck that has now run out, he has been found out tactically, is unable to raise the Tottenham players, is unable to stem the tide when Spurs are taking a beating and when it matters, when it really really matters, Tottenham have bottled it under Redknapp.

Do England, or Tottenham, really want this man as their manager".......seems to sum it up really........deluded........

Oh Dear

Harry Redknapp on 09:44 - Nov 1 with 3729 viewsjeffro

Harry Redknapp on 09:31 - Nov 1 by Rodneysgongger

poor poor Jeffro.......have you any idea what you're talking about? King Harry?......here you go son,have some facts......"Below are five reasons why Harry Redknapp is not fit to manage England and for that matter Tottenham Hotspur

1) Redknapp is a bottler

Too often, at crunch times, Redknapp has been found wanting, losing against Chelsea in a FA Cup semi final is one thing but to lose to Portsmouth in a FA Cup semi final when that club is bankrupt and relegated is all together another matter. Tottenham have also lost to Chelsea in a Carling cup final and then we come to this seasons collapse in the league.

Overall, in his time at Tottenham, Redknapp has come up short when it mattered.

2) Tactics on par with Kevin Keegan

Redknapp was being “advised”by the Tottenham fans yesterday when they starting singing to him, ”Gareth Bale — He Plays On The Left” followed by “Aaron Lennon — He Plays On The Right.” that alone tells you the state of Redknapp’s tactical know how, the ability to play a left sided winger on the left and a right sided winger on the right is a fundamental basic requirement that Redknapp simply cannot fathom.

3) Tottenham thrashed too often under Redknapp

Just this season Tottenham have shipped in five or more goals in three games, no other top six team has suffered that, all teams take a thrashing, Man Utd and Arsenal this season have shown that, but three times in a season is simply too much, it is the job of the manager to stem the tide when it has gone wrong, Redknapp seems unable to do that.

4) Club record is very questionable

A single trophy in 28 years followed by bankruptcy is Redknapp’s record, how that qualifies anyone to be an England manager is the elephant in the room.

5) Luck does not win International trophies

Redknapp has been very lucky at Tottenham, he took over a top quality team that was in a false position because of the previous manager (Juande Ramos) failings, almost every single manager in world football would have been able to pick that Spurs side up and take them up the table, it was simply luck that Redknapp took over a top class side 2nd bottom. It is also luck that has seen Spurs in a top 4 spot, without Arsenals own travails and Chelsea collapsing mid season under AVB, would Spurs even be in the top five now, probably not.

The best teams with the best managers rise to the top, Spurs have the players, but lack that top class manager.

Those are the five reasons that Harry Redknapp is not fit to be England manager, he has an appalling record at club level in terms of trophies, he relies on luck that has now run out, he has been found out tactically, is unable to raise the Tottenham players, is unable to stem the tide when Spurs are taking a beating and when it matters, when it really really matters, Tottenham have bottled it under Redknapp.

Do England, or Tottenham, really want this man as their manager".......seems to sum it up really........deluded........

Ok I guess I had better reply..

1) Redknapp bottles Big cup games???

Considering we have won 1 FA cup game in 11 years, to be able to get a team to a final and semi's quite regularly I would quite happily be in there with a chance of reaching a wembley visit but the chance we may bottle it too with HR as our manager.

You are knocking a manager regardingbottling, yet then use games we would dream of playing on as the ones he bottled??
Odd

2) Tactics....

Our current manager plays SWP regularly, CB's as full backs and has absoultely no idea or p-lan B when we go behind.
So even if tactics isnt HR strong point, it sure as hell cant be much worse than Hughes.

3) My favourite - "Thrashed too often"

we got gumped 6-0 twice - 4-0 and 5-0 last season and this year under Hughes.

Arsenal lost 8-2, Man United lost 6-1... Everyone gets beaten bad once in a while... How you can blame Redknapp is beyond me.. Poor poor showing.

4) A single trophy in 28 years is 1 more than we have won, take out The championship 1967 was our 1 and only win.
Do you really think we should employ a manager on tropy wins?? Dont be stupid, Id take David Moyes in a shot...Is he also crap because he's not ever won anything???

5) Luck --- We are the most unlucky side in Britain.. Anything would be better than Hughes when it comes to Luck.

Anyway, not sure why you sent that regarding England, we're talking about managing QPR, and no one can doubt HArry Redknapp is a bloody good football manager.
Harry Redknapp on 09:46 - Nov 1 with 3721 viewshoopstilidie

"no one can doubt HArry Redknapp is a bloody good football manager."

I do, many others do too.

I have them as right.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Harry Redknapp on 09:48 - Nov 1 with 3715 viewsRodneysgongger

Harry Redknapp on 09:44 - Nov 1 by jeffro

Ok I guess I had better reply..

1) Redknapp bottles Big cup games???

Considering we have won 1 FA cup game in 11 years, to be able to get a team to a final and semi's quite regularly I would quite happily be in there with a chance of reaching a wembley visit but the chance we may bottle it too with HR as our manager.

You are knocking a manager regardingbottling, yet then use games we would dream of playing on as the ones he bottled??
Odd

2) Tactics....

Our current manager plays SWP regularly, CB's as full backs and has absoultely no idea or p-lan B when we go behind.
So even if tactics isnt HR strong point, it sure as hell cant be much worse than Hughes.

3) My favourite - "Thrashed too often"

we got gumped 6-0 twice - 4-0 and 5-0 last season and this year under Hughes.

Arsenal lost 8-2, Man United lost 6-1... Everyone gets beaten bad once in a while... How you can blame Redknapp is beyond me.. Poor poor showing.

4) A single trophy in 28 years is 1 more than we have won, take out The championship 1967 was our 1 and only win.
Do you really think we should employ a manager on tropy wins?? Dont be stupid, Id take David Moyes in a shot...Is he also crap because he's not ever won anything???

5) Luck --- We are the most unlucky side in Britain.. Anything would be better than Hughes when it comes to Luck.

Anyway, not sure why you sent that regarding England, we're talking about managing QPR, and no one can doubt HArry Redknapp is a bloody good football manager.

just to help you out Jeffro........it's a cut and paste job from a Spuds blog.....no ones making direct comparisons..........yet.........

oh dear

Oh Dear

Harry Redknapp on 09:49 - Nov 1 with 3715 viewsjeffro

Harry Redknapp on 09:46 - Nov 1 by hoopstilidie

"no one can doubt HArry Redknapp is a bloody good football manager."

I do, many others do too.

I have them as right.

your opinion....

MAny would take him in a heartbeat...

Im just giving valid reasons as to why i would
Harry Redknapp on 10:00 - Nov 1 with 3703 viewsjeffro

Harry Redknapp on 09:48 - Nov 1 by Rodneysgongger

just to help you out Jeffro........it's a cut and paste job from a Spuds blog.....no ones making direct comparisons..........yet.........

oh dear

So why are you cut and pasting Spurs fans thoughts regarding HR and an England job , when we are talking about his suitablilty of QPR manager.

Incapable of your own opinion..

Quick go cut paste someone elses answer from here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024