Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrite baddiel 14:34 - Nov 9 with 9408 viewsscouseR

Comedian David baddeil &chelsea muppet is apparently adamant that spurs fans should be made to stop singing yid army.. As he believes it to be racist ??? Considering spurs fans have sung this song for years without objection this fool has now become very vocal ( jumping on band waggon ) .. Shame he was so quiet last year when his club captain racially abused Anton ( we all saw what he said ) but then again I suppose that's chelscum fans all over
Hypocrite baddiel on 16:29 - Nov 9 with 1304 viewsTacticalR

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:14 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

...and by god this board needs it.

I don't think we can go wrong with your fine example before us.

Air hostess clique

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:41 - Nov 9 with 1283 viewshoopstilidie

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:14 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

...and by god this board needs it.

Pot calling the kettle yid.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:41 - Nov 9 with 1283 viewsscouseR

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:51 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

I'll educate you as you obviously look like you need it -
Baddiel has been banging on removing the "Y" word from the terraces for a long time, in fact well before the Ferdinand/Terry case blew up.

You infer that singing "Y** army" is not racist evn though only a small percentage of those singing it are actually Jewish...would it be racist if a team called itself "Nig*** army" when only a few were black ?

In case it escaped your notice Baddiel is jewish hence his cause is the anti semiticism, for most black players that won't bother them so much, have you heard many stand and agree that the Y yord should be banned ? To be fair I know a few have but not very many.

Clueless let me inform you that yid army goes back alot further than 3 years its with reference to the large number of spurs fans that were Jewish due to the location of the team and the local population this song is not sung in a derogatory manner and those of u who think otherwise should go and buy some common sense
Hypocrite baddiel on 16:46 - Nov 9 with 1275 viewshoopstilidie

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:41 - Nov 9 by scouseR

Clueless let me inform you that yid army goes back alot further than 3 years its with reference to the large number of spurs fans that were Jewish due to the location of the team and the local population this song is not sung in a derogatory manner and those of u who think otherwise should go and buy some common sense

It's all about "owning" the word, taking the sting out of an insult by claiming it yourself, in much the same way as the gay community adopted the "queer" term and, to some extent, the N word in black culture.

When sung by the Spurs fans it's not derogatory due to the context, but when the word is used towards them then it is.

Now the hissing noise is FAR more disturbing.

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:46 - Nov 9 with 1275 viewsmrmonkey

Are West Ham fans allowed to sing/chant "Come on you Irons" ?

"Irons" could potentially be offensive to homosexuals and possibly peodos too if you link the two like our fcukwit PM Mr Cameron

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1260 viewspaulparker

in all seriousness now the games a joke !!!
cant sing,
cant swear,
to expensive
overated , finnishing 4th the be all & end all
the players have all the power and have helped with sky make football a soap opera ,
god give me the days of a small write up in the paper on a monday ,
give me Fenwick, Bannister, Byrne, Wilkins, sir Les , the Loft , a fiver to get in,
jumpers for goalposts etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 1258 viewsTW_R

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:16 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Now I can't argue with those that don't rate Baddiel as a "comedian" (don't rate him myself either) but the opening post is the most ridiculous ill informed load of sheeite I've read in a long time and that's saying something as this board is normally full of it...well done you've taken bitterness to a new level.

Oh the irony!

"....the opening post is the most ridiculous ill informed load of sheeite I've read in a long time and that's saying something as this board is normally full of it..."

I assume you're referring to your last post on here, no?
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:13 - Nov 9 with 1240 viewsQPR_Jim

So presumably Baddiel would be stood there at stamford bridge one day watching chelsea Vs Spurs, when he hears through all the hissing from a section of spurs fans singing yid army. He'd then lean over and ask one of his chelsea mates to stop doing a nazi salute at the away end so he can discuss how offensive that is?

Probably try to get your own house in order before having a pop at other people, or at least try to address those issues at the same time. It seems he feels other fans are only singing it because Spurs do and thats how you should stop it, by stopping Spurs from using it rather than accepting the term was adopted by Spurs after getting the initial abuse in an attempt to claim the word back.
Login to get fewer ads

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:15 - Nov 9 with 1239 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:41 - Nov 9 by scouseR

You're not really that bright are you. The Y word is as insulting to a Jew as the N word to a black person. Having a group of mainly non Jews chanting Y army is offensive to Jews as Baddiel has pointed out !

Further education for you, as it happens I lived in Tottenham for a few years and I'm not Jewish and i can tell you that the local community is not very Jewish either.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:20 - Nov 9 with 1233 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:13 - Nov 9 by QPR_Jim

So presumably Baddiel would be stood there at stamford bridge one day watching chelsea Vs Spurs, when he hears through all the hissing from a section of spurs fans singing yid army. He'd then lean over and ask one of his chelsea mates to stop doing a nazi salute at the away end so he can discuss how offensive that is?

Probably try to get your own house in order before having a pop at other people, or at least try to address those issues at the same time. It seems he feels other fans are only singing it because Spurs do and thats how you should stop it, by stopping Spurs from using it rather than accepting the term was adopted by Spurs after getting the initial abuse in an attempt to claim the word back.

Another ill informed post, the y word and chanting has been banned at stamford bridge for many years. dont deny that you'll get the odd idiot who still shouts it out but that is very much the minority...so as far as getting your own house in order that is being worked on. Spurs on the other hand feel it's fine to carry on using the term but if anyone else does it it's wrong !!
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:24 - Nov 9 with 1222 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:41 - Nov 9 by hoopstilidie

Pot calling the kettle yid.

racist !!
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:25 - Nov 9 with 1219 viewsTacticalR

Again we can only marvel at Speediesdouble's insights on racial matters, and his selfless readiness to appear on other message boards to spread his message throughout the entire football family.

Air hostess clique

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:27 - Nov 9 with 1215 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:25 - Nov 9 by TacticalR

Again we can only marvel at Speediesdouble's insights on racial matters, and his selfless readiness to appear on other message boards to spread his message throughout the entire football family.

Thanks glad you agree.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:27 - Nov 9 with 1214 viewsloftboy

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:18 - Nov 9 by hoopstilidie

Don't take this personally will you but you're a cnt.

This

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:29 - Nov 9 with 1205 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:27 - Nov 9 by loftboy

This

Nice tatoo.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 1151 viewshoopstilidie

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:29 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Nice tatoo.

Nice spelling.

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 1152 viewskensalriser

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:15 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

You're not really that bright are you. The Y word is as insulting to a Jew as the N word to a black person. Having a group of mainly non Jews chanting Y army is offensive to Jews as Baddiel has pointed out !

Further education for you, as it happens I lived in Tottenham for a few years and I'm not Jewish and i can tell you that the local community is not very Jewish either.

Tottenham itself, perhaps not. But have you never been to Stamford Hill?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:32 - Nov 9 with 1147 viewsMoonshineSteve

Point is valid though. The word is racially offensive and shouldn't be used. Strip out the "but he did this" and "they did that" and it is fairly straightforward.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:34 - Nov 9 with 1136 viewsloftboy

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:29 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Nice tatoo.

Thanks

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:39 - Nov 9 with 1131 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:30 - Nov 9 by kensalriser

Tottenham itself, perhaps not. But have you never been to Stamford Hill?

But White Hart Lane is in Tottenham, not two miles away in Stamford Hill.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:44 - Nov 9 with 1123 viewsQPR1882

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:43 - Nov 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

Why not get David Speedie into comment?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-327954/Speedie-new-racism-row.
BTW Two wrongs don't make a right.However chronically unfunny Baddiel doubtlessly is,he should be applauded for having the bravery to stick his head above the parrapet & speak out on this issue.As Dave B says he did start 3 years back.Ken Bates also wrote some good stuff in his recent Leeds United programme notes about how far CFC have come since the endemic Stamford Bridge 80's racism scourge was at its height and Paul Canonville was booed on his debut. Would that we would hear more from the likes of David Mellor,John Major,Alec Stewart,the Atttenborough's (etcetera) categorically condemning the long-standing racist element amongst the Scum's support.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

how far CFC have come ..........

Having a known Racist as the 1st team captain and there fans singing ' you know what you are ' re Anton.

Come on leaps and bounds haven't they,
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:46 - Nov 9 with 1114 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:44 - Nov 9 by QPR1882

how far CFC have come ..........

Having a known Racist as the 1st team captain and there fans singing ' you know what you are ' re Anton.

Come on leaps and bounds haven't they,

Grow up, I take it you've only been going to football for a few years if you can't tell the difference.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:48 - Nov 9 with 1110 viewsQPR1882

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:46 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Grow up, I take it you've only been going to football for a few years if you can't tell the difference.

So being less racist then you used to be is ok then ?
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:48 - Nov 9 with 1110 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can anyone find the picture of the 2 Spurs fans in Ellerslie Road last season, witht eh Rangers fans pointed out they were Spurs.
No idea what proportion of Spurs fans are Jewish (Or QPR fans are Jewish for that matter) but how can someone be allowed to just make statements like that.
Baddiel is a cnt, getting airtime and thats all it is.
I wonder what he feels when Chelsea fans do hissing noises at the Lane???...
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:49 - Nov 9 with 1104 viewsloftboy

Change of topic speedie but did you see that so called Chelsea fans review of our game on you tube that was posted on here, how cringeworthy was that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024