Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrite baddiel 14:34 - Nov 9 with 9409 viewsscouseR

Comedian David baddeil &chelsea muppet is apparently adamant that spurs fans should be made to stop singing yid army.. As he believes it to be racist ??? Considering spurs fans have sung this song for years without objection this fool has now become very vocal ( jumping on band waggon ) .. Shame he was so quiet last year when his club captain racially abused Anton ( we all saw what he said ) but then again I suppose that's chelscum fans all over
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:50 - Nov 9 with 1226 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:49 - Nov 9 by loftboy

Change of topic speedie but did you see that so called Chelsea fans review of our game on you tube that was posted on here, how cringeworthy was that.

Must we encourage him?
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:55 - Nov 9 with 1215 viewswillis1980

i agree baddiel should concentrate on sorting his own club out before he starts waving his finger at others, for starters chelscum seem to make regular appearances for racist behaviour in the media whether its their supporters or players. speedie is a schmuck if he honestly wants us to believe that their support has improved, i have the misfortune of having to get on the same tube as a lot of these numbskulls that still enjoy singing tottenhams going to auschwitz and hissing even when they arent playing tottenham. face it, racist behaviour is at the centre of your support and has been for ages.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:55 - Nov 9 with 1215 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:48 - Nov 9 by QPR1882

So being less racist then you used to be is ok then ?

it's called perspective a few isolated incidents as opposed to game in game out abuse is a huge difference.

Don't want to get into the whole Terry thing but just a small point he was found guilty by the FA of making a racist comment but they went out of their way to say he is not a racist and in a court of law he was found not guilty.

I'm surprised you're not slating the numpties on here who feel it is ok to chant Y army ?
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:57 - Nov 9 with 1210 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:55 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

it's called perspective a few isolated incidents as opposed to game in game out abuse is a huge difference.

Don't want to get into the whole Terry thing but just a small point he was found guilty by the FA of making a racist comment but they went out of their way to say he is not a racist and in a court of law he was found not guilty.

I'm surprised you're not slating the numpties on here who feel it is ok to chant Y army ?

Spurs are going to auschwitz is a Chelsea regular as I am sure your well aware of.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:57 - Nov 9 with 1209 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:49 - Nov 9 by loftboy

Change of topic speedie but did you see that so called Chelsea fans review of our game on you tube that was posted on here, how cringeworthy was that.

Not seen the one you are referring too but have seen plenty of cringeworthy posts from our new "global fanbase" comes with the territory.

Some of our African fans have a way with words which is pretty amusing.
Hypocrite baddiel on 17:59 - Nov 9 with 1203 views18StoneOfHoop

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:44 - Nov 9 by QPR1882

how far CFC have come ..........

Having a known Racist as the 1st team captain and there fans singing ' you know what you are ' re Anton.

Come on leaps and bounds haven't they,

Well 1882,as the Man U fans pointed out we're only really on Day 12 at the moment.
Come on 1882,I hate the scum as much as the next sensible fan but surely you have to admit the Headhunters and Combat 18 aren't quite as active as 30odd years ago?
True the 2 incidents you refer to, prove that it's still there..but not as virilent and not as tacitly condoned from above.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:00 - Nov 9 with 1201 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:57 - Nov 9 by TGRRRSSS

Spurs are going to auschwitz is a Chelsea regular as I am sure your well aware of.

So you get some drunken idiots in a pub singing it trying to give it the big one and thats your rationale that nothing has changed?
Hypocrite baddiel on 18:00 - Nov 9 with 1200 viewsQPR1882

Hypocrite baddiel on 17:55 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Even in the prime of Chelseas racist days they did not have a captain that had been found guilty of racism. That is why i believe they have not progressed as a club,if the fans have slighty.

Login to get fewer ads

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:04 - Nov 9 with 1193 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:00 - Nov 9 by QPR1882

Even in the prime of Chelseas racist days they did not have a captain that had been found guilty of racism. That is why i believe they have not progressed as a club,if the fans have slighty.

Bit of straw clutching going on.

You still haven't slated the racist QPR fans that think it's ok to chant Y army ?
Hypocrite baddiel on 18:05 - Nov 9 with 1190 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:00 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

So you get some drunken idiots in a pub singing it trying to give it the big one and thats your rationale that nothing has changed?

Er you said isolated incidents, I said that was a sdong regularly sung by Cjelsea fans, and the hissing still happens regularly to Spurs, and Chelsea are in the thick of it, depite being owned by one of the most prominent (and proud) Jews in this country.
Hypocrite baddiel on 18:10 - Nov 9 with 1185 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:05 - Nov 9 by TGRRRSSS

Er you said isolated incidents, I said that was a sdong regularly sung by Cjelsea fans, and the hissing still happens regularly to Spurs, and Chelsea are in the thick of it, depite being owned by one of the most prominent (and proud) Jews in this country.

Of course it's isolated and sung by about 0.001% of Chelseas support. Let's put it this way you'll never hear that in the ground.

Still waiting for the condemnation of your racist fans ???

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:10 - Nov 9 with 1183 viewsTGRRRSSS

Who's QPRs???
Hypocrite baddiel on 18:15 - Nov 9 with 1173 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:10 - Nov 9 by TGRRRSSS

Who's QPRs???

Yep, just read through this thread at the number that feel it's fine to use the Y word.
Hypocrite baddiel on 18:24 - Nov 9 with 1160 viewsTheBlob

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:15 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Yep, just read through this thread at the number that feel it's fine to use the Y word.

Are you the Scum equivalent of the Scientologists trawling the internet stamping out signs of negativity?
Must be a f*cking full time job.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:34 - Nov 9 with 1144 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure that trying to identify who's a bit racist, who's very racist, or who's less racist than they used to be is really getting us anywhere.

All that matters is that Speediesdouble has decided (to his own satisfaction) that he is an anti-racist, and therefore licensed to appear on all forums and arbitrate on racial matters. What more needs to be said?

Air hostess clique

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:56 - Nov 9 with 1108 viewsMrSheen

Hypocrite baddiel on 19:06 - Nov 9 with 1100 viewssmegma

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:15 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

In 40 years of going to QPR I have never heard any of our fans use the Y word during a game. Can you say the same about your mob ???

As I said 2 pages ago Baddiel actually made sense in what he was saying on ~TV but lost it when he made some figure up about spurs Jewish following. You're right about Chelsea doing so much to eradicate the Y word at the Bridge , I remember Ken Bates denouncing it years ago when he told all and sundry that Chelsea had in fact more Jewish directors than Spurs at the time( and this was pre Roman times). QPR have never had to ask the support to stop using such abusive terms because we've never used the word.

No QPR player has ever been done by the football authorities for using racist language on a football pitch either.

But do keep on believing your club has the moral highground.
Hypocrite baddiel on 19:50 - Nov 9 with 1069 viewsjamois

Reading through this lot is a form of purgatory in itself. I just cannot help but add my bit. I think intent might have something to do with this. It's why Terry was told he is not racist but was found guilty of racist abuse. To ban the Y word is to get involved in decades, nay centuries, of tribal culture and all its complexities therein. The fact is that Spurs fans are undoubtedly proud of the word, and that includes the many, yes many, Jewish Spurs fans I know that are and have been season ticket holders for many years. It's usage on the terraces amongst a largely uneducated bunch (because let's face it, generally football supporters aren't Oxbridge grads) is perceived by them as a form of positivity, community and connection (interestingly fostering connection and understanding where it might not previously have existed). It's about intent. Most are unaware of the etymology of the term. Most of us are unaware of the etymology of most words that we use everyday, the true meaning dissipates over time. That is what language, culture and meaning is all about. Comparing the idea of chants of N***** Army with Y** Army is comparing apples and pears due to the fact that one has been subsumed within tribal football culture for a long time and the other has not. It's also worth noting that one has something to do with skin colour, the other has something to do with believing in a bunch of very old stories and an omnipotent invisible being who watches over all of us and decides whether good or bad should happen to us based on our every thought and deed. Two further things spring to mind. Anyone connected with Chelsea FC in any shape or form should ensure their own house is in order first and foremost. Pebbles in the ocean n all that. And secondly, let's all stop judging shall we?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Hypocrite baddiel on 20:02 - Nov 9 with 1057 viewsQPR1882

Hypocrite baddiel on 18:04 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Bit of straw clutching going on.

You still haven't slated the racist QPR fans that think it's ok to chant Y army ?

Hows is that clutching at straws ?

Cfc have a racist as their captain,the question i was raising was if cfc as a club have moved on. The answer is no.

If cfc as a club were fully against racism in football JT would now be looking for another club.

you still have not slated JT for being a racist.
Hypocrite baddiel on 20:32 - Nov 9 with 1039 viewsTacticalR

But surely CFC have moved on? What better demonstration could there be of this than Speediesdouble, who has armed himself with an anti-racist certificate from the CFC club shop? With his newfound skills he is easily able to detect racism in the Tottenham area - he can spot a racist at ten paces.

Some Chelsea fans used to believe in racial purity. Speediesdouble believes in the purity of his anti-racism.

Air hostess clique

Hypocrite baddiel on 20:33 - Nov 9 with 1038 viewsShackletonR

I find it offencive when i occasionally sit in the west paddock with my stunning wife of 27 (im 44) and the away supporters chant " sit down with your dad" as shes jumping up and down when we score, i told the stewards one day and they did nothing, oh well i suppose thats football rivalry, bloody ageism in my eyes.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Hypocrite baddiel on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 1011 viewsNorthernr

Essentially this whole thread boils down to:
1 - Whether or not you believe Tottenham responding to decades of 'yid' abuse by claiming the word for themselves and singing it back, thereby nullifying the offensive stuff they get back, is a good or a bad thing. Not a lot of point in singing yid army at Spurs now is there? They just sing it back. Quite clever really. Or horribly offensive, depending on your POV.
2 - A Chelsea fan who for some reason has been on here for 18 months now defending a player for calling somebody else "a fcking black cnt" because "you can't really tell from the TV" or "the FA did say he wasn't a racist" now wants to preach about people being racist - coincidentally the people he's talking about are supporters of one of Chelsea's great rivals. One wonders whether Speediesdouble would be lodging such a defence of Michael Dawson if he'd called Anton ferdinand a "fcking black cnt" and been caught bang to rights. One suspects not.
Hypocrite baddiel on 21:24 - Nov 9 with 1010 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If Baddiel is offended by it (and he's been saying so for years) then it's worth listening to his point of view. I won't blame him either for not condemning Chelsea's most recent racist episodes - for all I know he could have been very vocal in his condemnation.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hypocrite baddiel on 21:55 - Nov 9 with 990 viewsPommyhoop

Baddiel is as funny as a kick in the bollox.That long haired fella who said 'Thats you that is' carried him in his early career and Skinner carried him after that.
Fcuk off Baddiel !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hypocrite baddiel on 03:30 - Nov 10 with 936 viewsgobbles

When I heard Baddiel going on about this, he said he was offended when some Chelsea fan started saying "gas the f***ing j*ws" or words to that affect. Rather than picking out this Chelsea fan as the scumbag he obviously was, he decided to pick on the Spurs fans for essentially celebrating their club's jewish heritage. Better, surely, than being ashamed of their club's heritage and trying to cover it up.
That video he put together with the likes of Lineker, always reminded me of one of those spoof Brass Eye ones too
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024