Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 33006 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:58 - Dec 10 with 1378 views442Dale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:57 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I'd say just read the definition of loyal, then you'll have an answer as to what determines a loyal fan.

If you are loyal, then you'll stay and get through the bad times, which at the minute our fans clearly aren't doing, it stinks of fickleness and it is my opinion that the club is better off without them.

Good riddance I say.

But the club can't carry on without them forever.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:58 - Dec 10 with 1362 viewsBlameablerope82

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:51 - Dec 10 by 442Dale

While I'd agree some reactions amongst supporters has been extreme, and at times over the top, the negative atmosphere that exists right now will be very difficult to shift.

It's best explained by saying we could end up making the playoffs with regular gates under 2000 and some of those fans openly saying they're still not enjoying it.

That might not be what should happen, but it certainly could. So where does the club go from here?

I just cant enjoy the football being served up. Hate Hoofball and always will.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:59 - Dec 10 with 1353 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I'd say just read the definition of loyal, then you'll have an answer as to what determines a loyal fan.

If you are loyal, then you'll stay and get through the bad times, which at the minute our fans clearly aren't doing, it stinks of fickleness and it is my opinion that the club is better off without them.

Good riddance I say.

Your Negative views are not helping the problems on the surface

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:59 - Dec 10 with 1341 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:55 - Dec 10 by Bobbyjoe

Well, this is all more fun than the football, at least!

I've gotta say i'm having more fun watching us lose than i've ever had. i've found the haven for all moronic rochdale fans in the sandy shouting abuse, just hearing them at games is worth the admission.

We have, greased up deaf guy, hairy neck man, same hoody everyweek, get cav off NAOOOWW man. the list is endless, my personal favourite are the 3 young lads who stand in the middle of them, clearly taking the p*ss, but the people around them think they are serious and join in! you couldn't make it up.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:01 - Dec 10 with 1327 viewsSandyman

Good riddance I say.

That may be YOUR opinion. I would think the club itself will be a lot more worried about losing what little support it has and the financial and other consequences of doing so.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:03 - Dec 10 with 1287 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:58 - Dec 10 by 442Dale

But the club can't carry on without them forever.

I'm fully aware of that being the case, but right now, i've simply had enough of hearing them and looking for any old stick to beat coleman with. if its not cav, its the discipline, if its not that its attendances, if its not that its colour of the kit, if its not that its bookies in the bath.

FFS just let him get on with his job.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 1278 viewsThreeLions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:44 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Still i think he's aiming to drive away people that's what Rochdale isn't about its about communication, friendship & connecting with other fans

All I'm gonna say about that tazz is Plymouth shirt, church inn Saturday. Exeter fans werent feeling the love then sunshine
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:06 - Dec 10 with 1265 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:03 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I'm fully aware of that being the case, but right now, i've simply had enough of hearing them and looking for any old stick to beat coleman with. if its not cav, its the discipline, if its not that its attendances, if its not that its colour of the kit, if its not that its bookies in the bath.

Driving away fellow fans is not helping you should come out on the terraces with me one day and feel the after effects of your hate speeches it'd be understandable if you were going to be in a US Election but your not

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:06 - Dec 10 with 1258 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:04 - Dec 10 by ThreeLions

All I'm gonna say about that tazz is Plymouth shirt, church inn Saturday. Exeter fans werent feeling the love then sunshine

Say it ain't so?!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:06 - Dec 10 with 1258 viewsthebackrowhero

21 pages easy
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:07 - Dec 10 with 1246 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:04 - Dec 10 by ThreeLions

It had to be done they wished death on that club when the nation were backing it and ThreeLions what were Biffo Fans doing in our local?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:08 - Dec 10 with 1240 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:06 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Driving away fellow fans is not helping you should come out on the terraces with me one day and feel the after effects of your hate speeches it'd be understandable if you were going to be in a US Election but your not

I'm quite happy in the sandy, don't fancy the disabled section.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:08 - Dec 10 with 1226 viewsThreeLions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:06 - Dec 10 by thebackrowhero

21 pages easy

When we play port vale at home I'm gonna wear a stoke shirt to extend the hands of friendship........
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 1226 viewsSandyman

Sweetcorn - 13:59

"I've gotta say i'm having more fun watching us lose than i've ever had. i've found the haven for all moronic rochdale fans in the sandy shouting abuse, just hearing them at games is worth the admission."

Sweetcorn - 14:03

"I've simply had enough of hearing them and looking for any old stick to beat coleman with."

Raised a smile
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 1218 viewsThreeLions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:07 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

It had to be done they wished death on that club when the nation were backing it and ThreeLions what were Biffo Fans doing in our local?

They were bury fans tazzy
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:10 - Dec 10 with 1214 viewsTVOS1907

Would his campaign song be Sweetcorn Alabama?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:10 - Dec 10 with 1205 viewswindowsbug

The problem is...
He's not getting on with the job.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:10 - Dec 10 with 1200 viewschuckleberry

Another thread hijacked by Tazzy's inane pointless thoughts. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:10 - Dec 10 with 1200 viewsBobbyjoe

You may or may not be right about some you witness at games, but you should take heed of the many, thoughtful posts from people who have happily waded through decades of mediocrity without ever feeling like this.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 1198 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:08 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I'm quite happy in the sandy, don't fancy the disabled section.

What a comeback that is targeting somebody because they have disabilities like i said come and experience the after effect of your hate speeches out on the terraces with me sometime

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 1185 viewsHK_Dale

You mean like you wished death on Bury yesterday?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 1182 viewssandylaner1

more helpful than going to watch the England under 21's

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:12 - Dec 10 with 1169 viewsThreeLions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:09 - Dec 10 by ThreeLions

They were bury fans tazzy

Correction there was one Oldham supporter in there.....he had a green army shirt on though
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:13 - Dec 10 with 1167 viewsSandyman

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:06 - Dec 10 by thebackrowhero

21 pages easy

Absoutely pal. What's the record?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:14 - Dec 10 with 1152 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 14:11 - Dec 10 by sandylaner1

more helpful than going to watch the England under 21's

England Under 21s don't normally clash with Rochdale games hence i go but for some reason this season Matches have been arranged so they do wish we had players called up by Pearce but the chances of that happening are zero

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024