Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only way forward 19:18 - Dec 23 with 2183 viewsDoomed

I believe the only way forward is to put the vast majority of the squad up for sale in the Jan window:

Cerny, Bothroyd, Cesar or Green, Ferdinand,Traore, Bosingwa, Park, SWP, Dyer, Granero, Zamora, Johnson (crocked, but always is!), Cisse and Young.

We might be able to get rid of at least two, I say two because I can't see any team wanting to pay their wages. Let's face SWP on a 4 year contract which is the biggest joke going if he earns £50k a week his wage bill is over £10million!.

I feel sorry for Harry because all these muppets are on long contracts and I feel we will struggle in the Championship. I've said it before we will go down, its the long term damage which worries me.
The only way forward on 19:33 - Dec 23 with 2155 viewsdaveB

its all very similar to thw problems warnock took over just with more money invovled
The only way forward on 19:39 - Dec 23 with 2139 viewsAlbRanger

The only way forward on 19:53 - Dec 23 with 2111 viewsbaz_qpr

The only way forward on 19:33 - Dec 23 by daveB

its all very similar to thw problems warnock took over just with more money invovled

Warnock is as much part of the creation of this problem though, Bothroyd, Husle, SWP, Barton, Ferdinand, Dyer and then a whole load of duff signings we got rid of in the summer. For all the talk about needing to have built a team of young hungry footbalers from the championship each manager has inherited overpaid under-performing players and replaced them with more expensive ones and in Warnocks case all the wrong side of 30.

Looking at Hughes signings the ones we want off the books are the older players on the way down. Boswanker, Park one of the keepers and any of Zamora, Johnson, Cisse though where and how we are going to get a perm or even upper championship quality striker of the right age and willing to take a gamble on us I don't know even allowing for DJ coming back

Granero looks to have fallen out of love with the game and probably needs to be shifted on, but we need to keep Mbia, Diakete, Nelson one of the keepers.
The only way forward on 20:03 - Dec 23 with 2095 viewsHollowayRanger

whats the problem we're after the likes of

lampard defoe dawson carvalo parker ba crouch just to name a few

IF we can sell some of our dead weights then yes bring in some quality otherwise just look for good quality championship players who fancy 4-5 months premiership experience and maybe more

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The only way forward on 21:10 - Dec 23 with 2047 viewsBrazilNutR

Nobody is going to take any of the mercenaries off our hands... and no other non mercenaries of any standing in the game are going to want to come...and if they do want to come, I would be wondering why, and thus not let them come..
The only way forward on 22:26 - Dec 23 with 1996 viewsKerryE

The only way forward on 21:10 - Dec 23 by BrazilNutR

Nobody is going to take any of the mercenaries off our hands... and no other non mercenaries of any standing in the game are going to want to come...and if they do want to come, I would be wondering why, and thus not let them come..

Ah yes - its 'Catch 22'....

Nobody wants to come because they would be mad to want to. Anyone who does want to come must be mad....

...Or want a pension top up. Which was not covered in the book as I recall.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024