Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v MK Dons match thread 14:03 - Jan 26 with 13356 viewsNov77

#QPR v #MKDons - Green; Traore Ben-Haim Ferdinand Fabio; Park (c) Faurlin Granero Mackie; Bothroyd Campbell. #QPR #FACup

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:25 - Jan 26 with 1088 viewsN12Hoop

Biggest squad in the division and we cant cope without or 2 elderly CBs. Thanks Hughes.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:25 - Jan 26 with 1086 viewsBklynRanger

Hogan might make an effort. Why bring Zamora on? He's not fit and doesn't like football.

UTTER FCUKING KUNTS
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:26 - Jan 26 with 1081 viewsHayesender

Well me and a few thousand others are half way home

Poll: Shamima Beghum

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:26 - Jan 26 with 1079 viewsColombiR

Park our worst ever signing?
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:26 - Jan 26 with 1055 viewscheeseydane

The only good thing i can see from this debacle, is that it confirms how much the defence needs strengthening b4 Feb 1st.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 1031 viewsWeaverQPR

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:26 - Jan 26 by cheeseydane

The only good thing i can see from this debacle, is that it confirms how much the defence needs strengthening b4 Feb 1st.

Drop Ferdinand that will strengthen it.

@WeavQPR

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 1020 viewsBumdaR

And look at Brighton giving Arsenal a really good game
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 1012 viewsRangersw12

Yep that's the answer throw more money at a sinking ship
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 997 viewsKernowRanger

Anton Ferdinand now captain. Surely some sort of joke?
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:28 - Jan 26 with 982 viewsHollowayRanger

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:26 - Jan 26 by Hayesender

Well me and a few thousand others are half way home

CANT SAY MUCH AS DIDNT GO thank god

but hard to say what would be better EVERYONE walking out now or everyone waiting till the end to give them the bird!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 925 viewskropotkin41

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Well I'm not listening any more, but Traore sounded lively on the left and Park was credited with at least one "deft touch"............. struggling now............

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 925 viewsderbyhoop

Is there a single Rangers player who can walk away from this with their head held up?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 917 viewskomradkirk

not there myself but staring into my fire i can still deduce that we are absolute dogshit
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 890 viewsDaiHo0p

Think he refused it and, reluctantly, BZ took it..
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 884 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:27 - Jan 26 by KernowRanger

Anton Ferdinand now captain. Surely some sort of joke?

captain of the Titanic. Go down with the ship you kunt
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:30 - Jan 26 with 851 viewskropotkin41

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:29 - Jan 26 by derbyhoop

Is there a single Rangers player who can walk away from this with their head held up?

Yes, the ones that didn't play.

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:31 - Jan 26 with 821 viewsstuabd

BC Final Score summariser, and former Tottenham striker, Garth Crooks on QPR's 4-0 deficit against MK Dons: "This is becoming embarrassing for QPR. Harry Redknapp's priorities lie with staying in the Premier League, but for owner Tony Fernandes, who has put in a lot of money, it is uncomfortable. You look at their side, with the likes of Green, Ben Haim, Park, and in anybody's money they have got to put up a performance. There is an embarrassing moment for these professionals."

Professionals!!!
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 726 viewsMedwayR

No doubt 'arry will use this to convince the board to throw more money at it, hopefully we'll end up with Dann & Olsson from Blackburn rather than some 'big name' with nothing to prove.

If we go down I hope Fernandes & Bhatia hang around and start again with a proper strategy rather than just throw £££'s at it...

Poll: Who’s better?

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 1233 viewskropotkin41

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:31 - Jan 26 by stuabd

BC Final Score summariser, and former Tottenham striker, Garth Crooks on QPR's 4-0 deficit against MK Dons: "This is becoming embarrassing for QPR. Harry Redknapp's priorities lie with staying in the Premier League, but for owner Tony Fernandes, who has put in a lot of money, it is uncomfortable. You look at their side, with the likes of Green, Ben Haim, Park, and in anybody's money they have got to put up a performance. There is an embarrassing moment for these professionals."

Professionals!!!

I woul really like to think that they'd be embarrassed, more than that, devastated. What a fckuing disgrace.

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 1232 viewsHollowayRanger

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

if it hadent been for the terry disgrace he would have been long gone

looking at this team WHO DO WE WANT TO STAY????

QPR: Green, Da Silva, Ben Haim, Ferdinand, Traore, Mackie, Faurlin, Granero, Park, Bothroyd, Campbell.

GUTLESS LEADERLESS SPINELESS SHAMLESS THIS IS ALMOST ON A PAR TO VAXHALL OR IS IT WORSE WHEN YOU THINK OF THE WAGES

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:34 - Jan 26 with 1224 viewsRanger78

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:15 - Jan 26 by dodge_stoke_r

Im sorry but this isn't f**king funny in the slightest. All this talk of putting out a weaker team due to the Premiership being the priority is utter dog shite. What possible good will a performance and result like his do for team and club moral. We should have put our best team out and given them a further chance to continue our recent decent form. This is a new low for me in 40 years of supporting QPR.

Totally agree

Absolute disgrace in every way. Granted, this team should win on paper but chopping and changing will never help, plus the 11 playing today know they are the so called B team and Harry doesn't fancy team.... That in my opinion is seriously poor man management!

We could have had 1 or 2 changes max. We should have gone for it and got some confidence built up!!

Aside from the confidence, I'm sure it's made attracting new players virtually impossible!!

An absolute joke in every single way. Everyone should be ashamed
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:34 - Jan 26 with 1220 viewsTHEBUSH

The thing is, there is no team spirit left in the club, we have too many high paid mercenaries, who don't give a sh*t about our club.
I'm pretty sure now, that HR is not the man to bring back team spirit to our club. Although saying that, I don't know who would be, certainly not a young up and coming coach !!
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:34 - Jan 26 with 1219 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

F*ck me. We've made a lot a fans happy this season.

It's got to be Yarg

QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:35 - Jan 26 with 1198 viewseghamranger

4 Strikers on! 1 current scotland international, 2 former England players and a leading scorer in the championship..... and against a div 1 team. i can see us getting 1 at least.
QPR v MK Dons match thread on 16:35 - Jan 26 with 1192 viewsYorkRanger

The only consolation for me is that having decided on Tuesday to come down to the game I changed my mind after the forecast of heavy snow (which arrived last night).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024