Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter away terrace 10:40 - Mar 23 with 4144 viewsRAFCRuss

Back wall has collasped oops
Exeter away terrace on 10:47 - Mar 23 with 4118 viewsTVOS1907

Taz won't be happy.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Exeter away terrace on 23:20 - Mar 23 with 3929 viewsShun

Exeter away terrace on 09:24 - Mar 24 with 3798 viewsjustanillusion

Exeter away terrace on 23:20 - Mar 23 by Shun

bleedin 'ell could of have been some nasty injuries

My 'sauce' told me it may be a result of Bradford fans doing the Poznan at Exeters last home fixture
Exeter away terrace on 09:52 - Mar 24 with 3776 viewsSuddenLad

Exeter away terrace on 09:24 - Mar 24 by justanillusion

bleedin 'ell could of have been some nasty injuries

My 'sauce' told me it may be a result of Bradford fans doing the Poznan at Exeters last home fixture

Yes, it makes sense that if the 32,655 Bradford fans who regularly attend away matches, were all doing the Poznan, this would/could probably happen.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Exeter away terrace on 11:29 - Mar 24 with 3702 viewsR17ALE

Exeter away terrace on 23:20 - Mar 23 by Shun

Crikey. Exeter have got away with a potential massive lawsuit against them.

It makes you wonder how different safety checks are up and down the country also.

I distinctly recall in 1998? the last year of the old Willbutts stand, that prior to Spotland being granted a safety licence, we had to build a wooden structure to support the rear retaining wall on the pie hut section of that side. It looked ugly, but was required to prevent exactly what's happened at Exeter.

Yet again, it's one rule for one, and one for another!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Exeter away terrace on 11:31 - Mar 24 with 3697 viewsjudd

Exeter away terrace on 11:29 - Mar 24 by R17ALE

Crikey. Exeter have got away with a potential massive lawsuit against them.

It makes you wonder how different safety checks are up and down the country also.

I distinctly recall in 1998? the last year of the old Willbutts stand, that prior to Spotland being granted a safety licence, we had to build a wooden structure to support the rear retaining wall on the pie hut section of that side. It looked ugly, but was required to prevent exactly what's happened at Exeter.

Yet again, it's one rule for one, and one for another!

Our pie hut caused that in Exeter?

Blimey.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Exeter away terrace on 12:02 - Mar 24 with 3666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Exeter away terrace on 11:31 - Mar 24 by judd

Our pie hut caused that in Exeter?

Blimey.

True.

But they were long pieces of wood!
...and still the pie stand fell over.
Exeter away terrace on 20:07 - Mar 24 with 3543 viewswindowsbug

At least it will force Exeter to sort out that shit hole they call an away terrace.
To any one who has never been to Exeter, it's got to be one of the crappiest away accommodation ever. Reminds me of the bad old days at Spotland 30 years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Exeter away terrace on 20:15 - Mar 24 with 3523 viewsChaffRAFC

Shame, I used to love that away terrace, there's not enough old school terraces anymore. The likes of Barnet, Macclesfield, York and Accrington are fantastic and it saddens me every time we have to go to a new plastic ground.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Exeter away terrace on 21:33 - Mar 24 with 3478 viewszxcvbnm

Exeter away terrace on 20:15 - Mar 24 by ChaffRAFC

Shame, I used to love that away terrace, there's not enough old school terraces anymore. The likes of Barnet, Macclesfield, York and Accrington are fantastic and it saddens me every time we have to go to a new plastic ground.

I agree wth you there not sure which qualifies as the most souless ground
but I give you for a start

Walsall and Scunny but beaten by Morecambe

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Exeter away terrace on 22:26 - Mar 24 with 3444 viewsAtThePeake

Chesterfield and Shrewsbury. Compounded by the fact that both their old grounds were excellent.

Tangled up in blue.

Exeter away terrace on 12:58 - Mar 25 with 3356 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Exeter away terrace on 20:07 - Mar 24 by windowsbug

At least it will force Exeter to sort out that shit hole they call an away terrace.
To any one who has never been to Exeter, it's got to be one of the crappiest away accommodation ever. Reminds me of the bad old days at Spotland 30 years ago.

.......or Gigg 2013?
Exeter away terrace on 13:05 - Mar 25 with 3342 viewsolympicdale

Exeter away terrace on 12:58 - Mar 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

.......or Gigg 2013?

more like Boundry Park, 2013

Life is a game of fate.

Exeter away terrace on 19:41 - Mar 25 with 3245 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Zis reminds me of 1989 ven I vas a junger boy growing up in Berlin. Ve had a big vall stopping us from freedom and David Hasseloff. Ze vall came down and ve now vant it putting back up because it is blatant now to us that David Hasseloff is in fact a scheisse zinger. Bollox to ze 'vind of Change' song as vell, Scorprians my arze cheeks - fuching more like cockroaches - fuching cockroaches with mullets and grosse moustaches.
David Hasseloff sung scheisse song called 'Talking about Freedom'. I prefer his fuching talking car Herbie - or vhatever its fuching name is. Herbie vas not as good as Airvolf. Airvolf vould piss up ze arze of Herbie wizout talking all ze time 'Michael what are doing, Michael don't do zat, Michael you not going to Turbo Boost over vall again, Michael are you crazy'. FUCH OFF Herbie, stop mithering me you mouthy car kuntz. Fuching vhich one ist de fuching monkey or piano grinding.
Anyway, Exeter rebuild your vall. Otherwise you get scheisse Michael Knight. Proper Kuntz he is. Like big American Leo Sayer mit eine talking queer car.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Exeter away terrace on 19:47 - Mar 25 with 3239 viewssandylaner1

Exeter away terrace on 19:41 - Mar 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Zis reminds me of 1989 ven I vas a junger boy growing up in Berlin. Ve had a big vall stopping us from freedom and David Hasseloff. Ze vall came down and ve now vant it putting back up because it is blatant now to us that David Hasseloff is in fact a scheisse zinger. Bollox to ze 'vind of Change' song as vell, Scorprians my arze cheeks - fuching more like cockroaches - fuching cockroaches with mullets and grosse moustaches.
David Hasseloff sung scheisse song called 'Talking about Freedom'. I prefer his fuching talking car Herbie - or vhatever its fuching name is. Herbie vas not as good as Airvolf. Airvolf vould piss up ze arze of Herbie wizout talking all ze time 'Michael what are doing, Michael don't do zat, Michael you not going to Turbo Boost over vall again, Michael are you crazy'. FUCH OFF Herbie, stop mithering me you mouthy car kuntz. Fuching vhich one ist de fuching monkey or piano grinding.
Anyway, Exeter rebuild your vall. Otherwise you get scheisse Michael Knight. Proper Kuntz he is. Like big American Leo Sayer mit eine talking queer car.

i like you
Exeter away terrace on 19:51 - Mar 25 with 3232 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Exeter away terrace on 19:47 - Mar 25 by sandylaner1

i like you

Ich liebe dich.

Exeter away terrace on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 3224 viewssandylaner1

Exeter away terrace on 19:51 - Mar 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Ich liebe dich.

Exeter away terrace on 20:02 - Mar 25 with 3210 viewsArthurDaley

Exeter away terrace on 19:51 - Mar 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Ich liebe dich.

A large VAT Dave

Exeter away terrace on 20:37 - Mar 25 with 3188 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Exeter away terrace on 20:02 - Mar 25 by ArthurDaley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024