Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? 08:40 - May 19 with 6171 viewsLandofoz89

Or do we have to put up with the same shite we've got used to seeing?

Meet me by the railway track

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 08:50 - May 19 with 5102 viewsHooparoo

I still don't understand why Harry hasn't taken the chance to play a few fringe players. Nothing to lose anymore and who knows we might inspire a couple of the youngsters to want to fire rangers abck to the big time.

Redknapp is starting to worry me.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 08:55 - May 19 with 5091 viewsstuabd

Judging from his reaction in a recent interview when asked this, I don't think so.

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 08:59 - May 19 with 5073 viewsPommyhoop

Probably not.He'll put out a team to get smashed and then have further'proof' that he had an impossible job.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:01 - May 19 with 5065 viewsWeaverQPR

I reckon Redknapp will be gone by October, he says he is up for the fight but he doesnt look it.
Look at Adkins at Reading he is chomping at the bit to get going with quotes like 'We are in great shape ahead of next season' blah blah.
Surely Max Ehmer must be worth a go today.

@WeavQPR

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:01 - May 19 with 5065 viewsWeaverQPR

I reckon Redknapp will be gone by October, he says he is up for the fight but he doesnt look it.
Look at Adkins at Reading he is chomping at the bit to get going with quotes like 'We are in great shape ahead of next season' blah blah.

@WeavQPR

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:06 - May 19 with 5048 viewsstuabd

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:01 - May 19 by WeaverQPR

I think to be fair (hopefully), he's just fed up of what's gone on this season and mentally needs a break from it.

"It hasn't been easy, there always seems to be something going on every day. It seems to be one of those clubs," he said.

"There always seem to be issues with the players one way or another. It's probably as difficult a spell as I've had anywhere."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/soccer/17240559/
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:15 - May 19 with 5023 viewscorse

i dont think so. are they even allowed to play? 25 men squad?
we wont see boswank or mbia but derry and fabio.
to me its about the feckin same who he starts. piss poor team piss poor players.
and i defo wont wait till october to see mr redknapp to walk away. it has to be now or after next season. the sooner the better.
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:17 - May 19 with 5017 viewsDesertBoot

Wouldn't bank on it and I hope he decides QPR isn't for him.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:21 - May 19 with 5009 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Not really feeling that we will see anything different at all. A lot has to happen in the closed season, I'm just hoping that it does, otherwise we're fücked.
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 10:46 - May 19 with 4902 viewsHollowayRanger

how many of you would have gone today IF we werent already down?

i would have gone was looking forward to it since the fixtures came out but in the end decided not to waste £100 plus watching a dead corpse

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:09 - May 19 with 4866 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 10:46 - May 19 by HollowayRanger

how many of you would have gone today IF we werent already down?

i would have gone was looking forward to it since the fixtures came out but in the end decided not to waste £100 plus watching a dead corpse

Wouldn't have gone, early start tomorrow oh and I'm meant to be packing to move house...
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:37 - May 19 with 4829 viewsTHEBUSH

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 09:06 - May 19 by stuabd

I think to be fair (hopefully), he's just fed up of what's gone on this season and mentally needs a break from it.

"It hasn't been easy, there always seems to be something going on every day. It seems to be one of those clubs," he said.

"There always seem to be issues with the players one way or another. It's probably as difficult a spell as I've had anywhere."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/soccer/17240559/

I just wish he'd be more positive about us, we all knew it was a difficult job to take on, he knew that as well.

Why keep stating the obvious, just get on with the job Harry and stop moaning, FFS.
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:48 - May 19 with 4807 viewskensalriser

Putting the obvious restriction of the 25 man squad aside, where does the notion come from that we have any promising youngsters good enough to step up? How many have we had in the last 15 years?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:56 - May 19 with 4787 viewspaulparker

HR blood youngsters !!
No chance
team for today will be
Ceaser
Fabio
Traore
hill
Onourou
Derry
Jenas
Hoilett
Townsend
Zamora
Remy
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:59 - May 19 with 4783 viewsTHEBUSH

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:56 - May 19 by paulparker

HR blood youngsters !!
No chance
team for today will be
Ceaser
Fabio
Traore
hill
Onourou
Derry
Jenas
Hoilett
Townsend
Zamora
Remy
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just out of interest, what team would you play ?
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 12:24 - May 19 with 4744 viewspaulparker

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 11:59 - May 19 by THEBUSH

Just out of interest, what team would you play ?

GK - Lennox
LB- suk young
RB -harriman
CB- Mbia
CB- Onoura

DM- Ehmer
DM- Derry

AML Tarbs- (Townsend ) as tarbs is away
AMR- Mackie

AMC Sutherland
ST Remy

lets have a go at something different FFS , all season long we have seen the same sh*t , if we get spanked we get spanked but maybe just maybe we might see something in suk young, harriman, Sutherland to give hope for possibly next year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 12:50 - May 19 with 4715 viewsMkPaul

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 12:24 - May 19 by paulparker

GK - Lennox
LB- suk young
RB -harriman
CB- Mbia
CB- Onoura

DM- Ehmer
DM- Derry

AML Tarbs- (Townsend ) as tarbs is away
AMR- Mackie

AMC Sutherland
ST Remy

lets have a go at something different FFS , all season long we have seen the same sh*t , if we get spanked we get spanked but maybe just maybe we might see something in suk young, harriman, Sutherland to give hope for possibly next year

I would save the youngsters for next season as the battering we will take today will do their long term confidence no good at all
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 13:02 - May 19 with 4681 viewsQPR1882

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 12:50 - May 19 by MkPaul

I would save the youngsters for next season as the battering we will take today will do their long term confidence no good at all

Disagree, think of the experience they will have running out to 40,000+ at Anfield,Regardless of the score.

Can't think of a bigger incentive for the youngsters as they play in front of 8,000 in shitty grounds next year.
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 13:13 - May 19 with 4671 viewsstansleftfoot

Where has the idea that playing a couple of totally in-experienced young players at Anfield in a truely shite football side come from. What would we learn, and what would the young players learn?
The idea of the young players picking up the mood of dis-interest and piss-taking that exists in this group of players on the bench is bad enough, the idea of attempting to play Football with Mbia for a professionally coached player is lunacy.
A crazy idea, keep the lads away from these numpties, they would be nervous to begin with and broken hearted at the end...pointless idea.
We need rid of a lot of players, this is their last time to show some fitness and form....as if, but that's my theory!
Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 13:25 - May 19 with 4652 viewspaulparker

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 13:02 - May 19 by QPR1882

Disagree, think of the experience they will have running out to 40,000+ at Anfield,Regardless of the score.

Can't think of a bigger incentive for the youngsters as they play in front of 8,000 in shitty grounds next year.

Blimey 1882 i actually agree with you
for those saying we will learn nothing, the young lads will be scarred by it all is rubbish,
we will learn if they have the balls for a fight, how they perform under pressure,
if we concede a couple do their heads go down etc
we have been relegated for weeks and yet we play the same crap & surprise surprise we get the same performances (last week was painful)
would you rather them have 3 or 4 games in the Prem with no pressure & the fans on their side
or do we not bother and wait until we are losing to Barnsley and the atmosphere is hateful, that's when they get scarred

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 14:00 - May 19 with 4607 viewsade_qpr

Can't see any youth getting a go but regardless of the team would like to see Derry, Hill start and Cerny on the bench, may be come on as a sub. All in the name of giving them a last go of playing Premier League as I can't see them getting another chance in their careers. They all played a part in getting us here and it isn't their fault we are going down again.

Fans would be able to express their thanks.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 14:16 - May 19 with 4570 viewsTheBlob

Give the Aussie lad Skapetis a run.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 14:36 - May 19 with 4542 viewsderbyhoop

Give them a chance when they may be good enough. Other than 1 or 2, our youngsters aren't good enough. A humbling experience at Anfield, which we're all expecting won't do them any good.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 14:44 - May 19 with 4526 viewskensalriser

Here's the 25 man squad:

Goalkeepers: Cesar, Green, Murphy

Defenders: Ben Haim, Bosingwa, Fabio, Hill, Onouha, Samba, Traore, Yun

Midfielders: Diakite, Derry, Granero, Hoilett, Jenas, Mackie, Mbia, Park, Wright-Phillips

Strikers: Bothroyd, Campbell, Remy, Taarabt, Zamora

Unless it's somehow been suspended for the last game, no other fcker can play even if Harry does want to pick him.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 14:46 - May 19 with 4523 viewshoopstilidie

Is Redknapp going to blood a couple of young uns today? on 14:16 - May 19 by TheBlob

Give the Aussie lad Skapetis a run.

Agreed. Wouldn't have hurt to have had him on the bench a few times for experience anyway. Not like we are weighed down with striking options.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024