Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill Interview on Grant departure 14:45 - Jun 17 with 2231 viewsdale1996

does anyone know what was said in this interview..?
Hill Interview on Grant departure on 14:50 - Jun 17 with 2208 viewsTTNYear

Don't panic

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 14:51 - Jun 17 with 2181 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Just posted this on the other thread :-

On Dale Player Hilly hinted at him being 'tapped up'.

Also touched on the statement being propaganda, so I feel its a case that the club want rid, somebody wants him, but unless they pay our asking price he wont be going any where.

Hilly seemed quite non-plussed by it and in a similar way to his thoughts on JK said, Dale will be successful but the wrong move could see the players career suffer.

A few grand in the pot and another high earner gone could give us a few good options.

Hilly did also confirm that Craig Dawson did put in 3 transfer requests, but remained totally professional in training and on match days.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 15:19 - Jun 17 with 2089 viewsolympicdale

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 14:51 - Jun 17 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Just posted this on the other thread :-

On Dale Player Hilly hinted at him being 'tapped up'.

Also touched on the statement being propaganda, so I feel its a case that the club want rid, somebody wants him, but unless they pay our asking price he wont be going any where.

Hilly seemed quite non-plussed by it and in a similar way to his thoughts on JK said, Dale will be successful but the wrong move could see the players career suffer.

A few grand in the pot and another high earner gone could give us a few good options.

Hilly did also confirm that Craig Dawson did put in 3 transfer requests, but remained totally professional in training and on match days.

Character wise, Dawson and Grant are in a different league.

Life is a game of fate.

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 15:43 - Jun 17 with 1982 viewsSuddenLad

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 15:19 - Jun 17 by olympicdale

Character wise, Dawson and Grant are in a different league.

They'll always be in a 'different league' Not just character-wise either. Craig Dawson was clearly destined for better things. His transfer requests were accepted by the club as being part of his burgeoning career and as KH said, it never distracted him form the job in hand or his commitment to Dale.

Grant's career could nosedive into oblivion if he's not careful. Not sure I could care less to be honest. His petulance may be better received elsewhere.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 15:48 - Jun 17 with 1943 viewsolympicdale

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 15:43 - Jun 17 by SuddenLad

They'll always be in a 'different league' Not just character-wise either. Craig Dawson was clearly destined for better things. His transfer requests were accepted by the club as being part of his burgeoning career and as KH said, it never distracted him form the job in hand or his commitment to Dale.

Grant's career could nosedive into oblivion if he's not careful. Not sure I could care less to be honest. His petulance may be better received elsewhere.

Absolutely, Dawson never conducted himself with anything other than total grace and professionalism on and off the pitch.

I never found myself really warming to Grant, even with all the goals he provided. I won't be sad to see him leave if it means we can get in someone who buys into the ethos Hill is working hard to create once more.

Life is a game of fate.

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 16:46 - Jun 17 with 1773 viewsD_Alien

Grant is the lower league version of Luis Suarez

Rodgers only put up with Suarez because he saved Liverpool's skin last season, but it cost him some respect to do so

Hill doesn't need a player like Grant, nor does he need the distraction of trying to change his attitude when he's got some good young players coming through who he'll want only positive role models to play alongside

Thanks for the goals, but bye bye and good luck with the court case, if you're innocent

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 17:00 - Jun 17 with 1703 viewsolympicdale

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 16:46 - Jun 17 by D_Alien

Grant is the lower league version of Luis Suarez

Rodgers only put up with Suarez because he saved Liverpool's skin last season, but it cost him some respect to do so

Hill doesn't need a player like Grant, nor does he need the distraction of trying to change his attitude when he's got some good young players coming through who he'll want only positive role models to play alongside

Thanks for the goals, but bye bye and good luck with the court case, if you're innocent

Exactly.

I think certain people were blinded to Grants bad side because he scored a good few amount of goals, had he got even half the amount people would not have been so forgiving.

Life is a game of fate.

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 17:25 - Jun 17 with 1633 viewsBrierls

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 17:00 - Jun 17 by olympicdale

Exactly.

I think certain people were blinded to Grants bad side because he scored a good few amount of goals, had he got even half the amount people would not have been so forgiving.

It's not a case of being blind to his bad points, more apprecitaing how important his contribution is/was on the pitch. He was our talisman last season.

I'll be sad to see him go because I think Hilly can make him an even better player, but if his head has been turned elsewhere then we should get as much money as we can for him and trust Hilly to spend money on a more than adequate replacement.
Login to get fewer ads

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 17:27 - Jun 17 with 1614 viewsolympicdale

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 17:25 - Jun 17 by Brierls

It's not a case of being blind to his bad points, more apprecitaing how important his contribution is/was on the pitch. He was our talisman last season.

I'll be sad to see him go because I think Hilly can make him an even better player, but if his head has been turned elsewhere then we should get as much money as we can for him and trust Hilly to spend money on a more than adequate replacement.

It seems to me that he does not want to change, an he can jog on if that is indeed the case.

Life is a game of fate.

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 18:59 - Jun 17 with 1461 viewsAtThePeake

Hill Interview on Grant departure on 17:00 - Jun 17 by olympicdale

Exactly.

I think we agreed on this last season OD, in that whilst Grants goals won us games, his attitude cost us on several occasions and players like him are not what Rochdale AFC and Keith Hill are about.

Wouldn't be surprised If we saw him on the 6th August. Would fit in well in a Dickov side.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024