Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few snippets from training.. 18:30 - Jul 1 with 2844 viewshoopstilidie

From a chap on Twitter that was at the training ground.

Just left training ground. No sign of @Joey7Barton there.

Met @alefaurlin 2day. He loves r club and spoke with real passion. Jenas and Hill were in great spirits also.

Also met @swp29 and he seemed happy as did Traore and Adel. When asked if they r staying Adel said if they want us.

Mackie said at this stage of his career he needs 2 b playing. Enthusiastically said he wants 2 do that 4 #QPR as he loves the club.

Met @dannysimpson and he was so humble and receptive 2 my family and I. Simply said he came 2 play reg football and Harry was major factor.

Bosingwa was surprisingly nice. Not sure he will b around next season. Park on the other hand claims he will b.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Few snippets from training.. on 18:46 - Jul 1 with 2704 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks.

I've refused to even imagine the idea of Park playing for us in the Championship, so it's bizarre to hear him say he's staying.

Adel looks pretty trim in the photos - taking away one excuse HR might have had for getting rid of him.

Barton is a law onto himself of course - today's actions speaking louder than words or twitterings.
Few snippets from training.. on 19:39 - Jul 1 with 2512 viewsYorkRanger

Few snippets from training.. on 18:46 - Jul 1 by BklynRanger

Thanks.

I've refused to even imagine the idea of Park playing for us in the Championship, so it's bizarre to hear him say he's staying.

Adel looks pretty trim in the photos - taking away one excuse HR might have had for getting rid of him.

Barton is a law onto himself of course - today's actions speaking louder than words or twitterings.

I'm hoping that one or two we cannot offload prove more adept in the Championship - SWP, Hoilett, Park to name 3...
Few snippets from training.. on 19:47 - Jul 1 with 2458 viewsadhoc_qpr

I also can't see where Park fits into the team - no good for a centre mid and no end product as a winger, plus he can't stay on his feet for more than 3 minutes...

Few snippets from training.. on 19:52 - Jul 1 with 2421 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Taarabt saying he is staying if we want him to just gave me the biggest smile

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Few snippets from training.. on 20:35 - Jul 1 with 2217 viewsrsonist

You get the impression that Taarabt on his own and Taarabt with his advisors are very different creatures.
Few snippets from training.. on 20:41 - Jul 1 with 2179 viewsMkPaul

Few snippets from training.. on 20:35 - Jul 1 by rsonist

You get the impression that Taarabt on his own and Taarabt with his advisors are very different creatures.

You get the impression that Taarabt in real life and in the twilight zone of the made up message board word are very different creatures
Few snippets from training.. on 21:25 - Jul 1 with 2029 viewsN12Hoop

Few snippets from training.. on 20:35 - Jul 1 by rsonist

Apparently even when he was at Spurs and barely getting a game there was constant reports of all and sundry wanting him. Either he really believes himself to be another Messi or he surrounds himself with idiots who are constantly trying to take advantage of him in order to line their own pockets.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Few snippets from training.. on 21:27 - Jul 1 with 2026 viewsdaveB

Few snippets from training.. on 21:25 - Jul 1 by N12Hoop

Apparently even when he was at Spurs and barely getting a game there was constant reports of all and sundry wanting him. Either he really believes himself to be another Messi or he surrounds himself with idiots who are constantly trying to take advantage of him in order to line their own pockets.

reading warnocks books it seems obvious his advisors tell him one thing when the reality is very different leaving him to look a prat
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Few snippets from training.. on 21:39 - Jul 1 with 1971 viewsN12Hoop

Few snippets from training.. on 21:27 - Jul 1 by daveB

reading warnocks books it seems obvious his advisors tell him one thing when the reality is very different leaving him to look a prat
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Isn't one of his advisors his brother?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Few snippets from training.. on 21:40 - Jul 1 with 1966 viewsadhoc_qpr

I saw Luke Young appearing a few times in the video and he seemed to be taking part in the fitness training - anyone heard anything about his fitness?
Few snippets from training.. on 21:41 - Jul 1 with 1958 viewsdaveB

Few snippets from training.. on 21:39 - Jul 1 by N12Hoop

Isn't one of his advisors his brother?

yeah, i think a few of his brothers are invovled
Few snippets from training.. on 22:51 - Jul 1 with 1788 viewsNorthernr

Few snippets from training.. on 21:41 - Jul 1 by daveB

yeah, i think a few of his brothers are invovled

And of course lovely Kia these days as well.

I've had floating turds easier to get rid of than that fella.
Few snippets from training.. on 09:32 - Jul 2 with 1456 viewsreal_loftus

I've got a sneaky suspicion that Andy Johnson (if he stays fit) could be the key for us this season. That, or my medication is wearing off.

ATAF.

Few snippets from training.. on 09:34 - Jul 2 with 1447 viewsWeaverQPR

Few snippets from training.. on 09:32 - Jul 2 by real_loftus

I've got a sneaky suspicion that Andy Johnson (if he stays fit) could be the key for us this season. That, or my medication is wearing off.

The few times i saw AJ and BZ play they looked good together

@WeavQPR

Few snippets from training.. on 09:42 - Jul 2 with 1412 viewsthame_hoops

Few snippets from training.. on 09:34 - Jul 2 by WeaverQPR

The few times i saw AJ and BZ play they looked good together

Certainly would be ironic if Hughes signings took us back up and stoke went Down
Few snippets from training.. on 09:50 - Jul 2 with 1395 viewsUruguayanRanger

Few snippets from training.. on 09:42 - Jul 2 by thame_hoops

Certainly would be ironic if Hughes signings took us back up and stoke went Down

That's the dream...
Few snippets from training.. on 11:21 - Jul 2 with 1246 viewsQPunkR

From the photos I've seen, it doesn't seem like Ale's got a squad number??
He was 32 last season (after Hughes handed Shite-Philips his #11), and all the players seem to be wearing their training kits from last year, so what to be made from that?
In addition, the photo in that wee interview with him on the offy showed him training outside, and in the 'training photos' it seems only the youth/res players are outside, with Birch sporting a new haircut (no sideburns!)

I really hope Ale gets back to near his best and Arry doesn't feck this up..

QPR - "shit but local"

Few snippets from training.. on 12:48 - Jul 2 with 1137 viewsYorkRanger

Few snippets from training.. on 09:32 - Jul 2 by real_loftus

I agree with that. Andy Johnson to score more than 20 goals next season will, I think, be a very good bet.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024