Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer the weak link 00:10 - Aug 2 with 22541 viewsSASWANSEA

He's no longer good enough, his lack of intelligence stagnates our play. He's an old school hug the touchline and skin his man type winger, that just ain't how we play anymore. Hopefully he doesn't feature all that much this season.

Dyer the weak link on 00:10 - Aug 2 with 12675 viewsSmellyplumz

Bollocks

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dyer the weak link on 00:11 - Aug 2 with 12668 viewsDaryllTheJack

Were you watching the match at all?
Dyer the weak link on 00:15 - Aug 2 with 12625 viewsSwanfan1

We just won 4-0, so I wouldnt wanna say too much,
but I do wish that Nathan improved his crossing abilities,
his not the "weakest link" his got some good pace,

his crossing is not good enough, and I think Pablo Hernandez is ahead of him, we got plenty of competition for the wide players
Lamah, Pozuelo can play wide as well.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Dyer the weak link on 00:15 - Aug 2 with 12624 viewsSASWANSEA

You obviously weren't. We've outgrown him, with Pablo & Pozuelo his game time will be limited thankfully. He was by far the worst player on the pitch as far as Swansea players are concerned. Headless chicken.
Dyer the weak link on 00:15 - Aug 2 with 12623 viewsdavidaeaton

I thought there was no alcohol sold in the concourse this evening ?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Dyer the weak link on 00:20 - Aug 2 with 12589 viewsDyfnant

Clean the shite from your eyes, that was one of his better games playing in ML's style

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dyer the weak link on 00:24 - Aug 2 with 12570 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 00:20 - Aug 2 by Dyfnant

Clean the shite from your eyes, that was one of his better games playing in ML's style

He's no longer good enough to add to the team. Remove the sentiment, we're big time now and Dyer is no big time player. I'm personally gutted Martinez didn't follow up his interest, just watch how much better we are when Pablo/Poz are playing instead of him.
Dyer the weak link on 00:25 - Aug 2 with 12564 viewsjunior_jack

I disagree with everything you said OP. Dyer was a solid link in today's set up.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer the weak link on 00:27 - Aug 2 with 12548 viewsnewcomerjack

In regards to this game, I believe he played well and looked bright. I love his pace and at one point brought the ball down from a long ball and nearly scored. But I do think he may be one of the weak links in the team.

But I'd keep him. Good squad player, brings us a different dimension coming on from the bench. Since Laudrup wants to bring in a different style of striker, he'll want different ways of attacking next season against some teams.
Dyer the weak link on 00:30 - Aug 2 with 12530 viewsSwansNZ

If Dyer is our new "weak link", we have nothing to worry about this year

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Dyer the weak link on 00:37 - Aug 2 with 12511 viewsDan_Swan

What exactly did Dyer do wrong then? Feel free to name specific incidents...

Still following Dr's orders!

Dyer the weak link on 00:39 - Aug 2 with 12499 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer the weak link on 00:30 - Aug 2 by SwansNZ

If Dyer is our new "weak link", we have nothing to worry about this year

... not that I am worrying about anything anyway

Dyer the weak link on 00:45 - Aug 2 with 12472 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 00:37 - Aug 2 by Dan_Swan

Just look at how more fluid our play is in the final 3rd when Dyer isn't playing. The boy doesn't do anything wrong other than not being good enough. If we were still concerned with merely staying in the league then he'd be sound, but were looking to finish top 8 and he hasn't got the minerals.
Dyer the weak link on 00:47 - Aug 2 with 12468 viewsSpratty

Dyer the weak link on 00:10 - Aug 2 by Smellyplumz

Bollocks

Make that 2 pairs.

Dyer was excellent and I had a very clear view
Dyer the weak link on 01:06 - Aug 2 with 12412 viewsJackanapes

This is the guy who said that Bony was rubbish after 10 mins of the game. Hes doing a 'roath magic'(pretending to be a swansea supporter, and posting absolute twaddle) I believe. Just put him on ignore.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 1:07]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Dyer the weak link on 01:15 - Aug 2 with 12369 viewsbennytee

Really shocked by the OP comments,
you could even argue that it was Dyer's willingness to take people on that changed the game tonight.
Even suggesting that you "hope he doesn't feature all that much this season" is so unbelievably offensive it's laughable.
I'm praying you're just a WUM.
Dyer the weak link on 01:16 - Aug 2 with 12368 viewsRogueTrooper

Dyer may not have the most lethal shot in football, but he is one of the quickest wingers around and creates so many problems for the opposition with his pace, players around him like Angel can run riot. It wont work against every team, but it did tonight, sometimes Pablo wont make an impact where Dyer will cause havoc, and vice versa. Although Routs is always a handfull, except in the air obviously.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Dyer the weak link on 01:18 - Aug 2 with 12359 viewsbennytee

Dyer the weak link on 01:16 - Aug 2 by RogueTrooper

Dyer may not have the most lethal shot in football, but he is one of the quickest wingers around and creates so many problems for the opposition with his pace, players around him like Angel can run riot. It wont work against every team, but it did tonight, sometimes Pablo wont make an impact where Dyer will cause havoc, and vice versa. Although Routs is always a handfull, except in the air obviously.

this
Dyer the weak link on 01:53 - Aug 2 with 12296 viewsSwanfan1

Dyer the weak link on 00:37 - Aug 2 by Dan_Swan

I dont really agree with OP, that he was really that bad,
but I hope he will improve his crossing skills,

just one more thing Is not really his fault is the way we play,
but when he tries to use his body to cover the ball and do a "hold up" while looking for a pass, he always ends up losing that battle, which does say that physically his not strong enough,

however he got other qualities like looking for the space behind the defenders with his quick pace he will benefit the team.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 1:55]

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Dyer the weak link on 02:07 - Aug 2 with 12273 viewsDull1Thomas

Dyer the weak link on 00:15 - Aug 2 by SASWANSEA

You obviously weren't. We've outgrown him, with Pablo & Pozuelo his game time will be limited thankfully. He was by far the worst player on the pitch as far as Swansea players are concerned. Headless chicken.

????????????????????????????????????????

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Dyer the weak link on 06:36 - Aug 2 with 12128 viewsharemscarem

Dyer the weak link on 00:20 - Aug 2 by Dyfnant

This!

He was really lively on the pitch. Some people obviously did not notice him yesterday. I am not the biggest fan of Dyer, but I was impressed with him yesterday.

Dyer the weak link on 06:39 - Aug 2 with 12115 viewsDr_Winston

Thought he was woeful up until he had that shot on goal. Livened up after that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dyer the weak link on 06:58 - Aug 2 with 12061 viewsNatterjack

Whilst Dyer did frustrate, particularly early on, his willingness to run at the defenders caused much panic in the Malmo defence and had them on the back foot.

Some fans always need someone to criticize - looks like it's Dyer's turn
Dyer the weak link on 07:10 - Aug 2 with 12036 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer the weak link on 06:58 - Aug 2 by Natterjack

Whilst Dyer did frustrate, particularly early on, his willingness to run at the defenders caused much panic in the Malmo defence and had them on the back foot.

Some fans always need someone to criticize - looks like it's Dyer's turn

well Pablo didn't play

Dyer the weak link on 07:19 - Aug 2 with 12006 viewsorion3016

Dyer had a few poor final passes in 1st half got much better 2nd half, but hardly woeful. We have 4 quality widemen and he'll just get rotated this season

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024