Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 42932 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Oct 6 with 2414 viewsDr_Winston

Leon looking distinctly second choice at the minute though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Oct 6 with 2408 viewsHubert

Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Fox, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana, Lambert, Osvaldo.
subs: K. Davis, Rodriguez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Guly, Chambers, Hooiveld
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Oct 6 with 2366 viewsCcfcPrideOfWales

Swansea town = overrated, shit club shit fans enough said.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:48 - Oct 6 with 2345 viewswr72

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

Push the button,Dar.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Oct 6 with 2325 viewsjamiewales

Any streams for the game?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Oct 6 with 2323 viewssnork44

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Oct 6 by CcfcPrideOfWales

Sad scum fan same spiel and no imagination. Try saying something original for once if your pea sized brain can muster up a creative thought ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Oct 6 with 2317 viewsJBG

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:48 - Oct 6 by wr72

Push the button,Dar.

No leave him on i enjoy watching these 1st year comprehensive boys acting like girls because they getting picked on in school
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Oct 6 with 2309 viewsDarran

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Oct 6 by JBG

No leave him on i enjoy watching these 1st year comprehensive boys acting like girls because they getting picked on in school

Is the correct answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Oct 6 with 2290 viewswr72

Yeah lets let him ruin the match thread is it.Dickheads
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Oct 6 with 2289 views1983

What a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanker!!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 12:55]

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Oct 6 with 2279 viewsyescomeon

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

What have the Canton Jamrags got to do with Wales?

Canton jamrags, love it.

Upthecity!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Oct 6 with 2279 viewsexiledclaseboy

I can't think of one good reason for Britton being on the bench and not in the starting eleven.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Oct 6 with 2266 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Oct 6 with 2263 viewsmarchamjack

That's a strong team we've got out today. Having seen it (especially with Rangel back), I'm feeling more positive about the outcome today. Sneaky narrow win...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Oct 6 with 2243 viewssnork44

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:48 - Oct 6 by wr72

Push the button,Dar.

No don't ban them it's a free country just let the team and the results do the talking! Banning this tw@t and that stupid bint kiisgod is counter productive just keep them on here let their words damn them and make them look more and more stupid.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Oct 6 with 2117 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Oct 6 with 2112 viewsLaudrup

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Oct 6 by jamiewales

Any streams for the game?

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=222343&part=sports

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:04 - Oct 6 with 2064 viewsSpokenword

Hopefully Rangel can continue his unbeaten run as captain.

Nice to see Bony at last getting consecutive starts.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Oct 6 with 2043 viewsLord_Bony

They ll be missing Luke Shaw at the back today,cracking defender.

Good news for us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Oct 6 with 2036 viewsjacw

Ooh we've got a live one !
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Oct 6 with 2028 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Thats our strongest team available barring WIlliams

I would be happy with a point though
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:08 - Oct 6 with 2008 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our strongest team will always have Leon Britton in it.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:10 - Oct 6 with 1989 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Oct 6 by Laudrup

The ground share with the ospreys has finally proved occasionally useful!
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Oct 6 with 1944 viewsairedale

Can't wait to see Michu in his hat.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Oct 6 with 1905 viewsCatullus

Got to agree with ECB about Leon.

This Cardiff fan, calling us bitter? What have we got to be bitter about exactly? We're the best team in Wales, playing in Europe, we have no debts and we're owned by Welshmen, not foreigners.

I think we all know who the bitter ones are, bitter about our popularity to start with. We're almost everyone's second team these days.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024