Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 42931 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Oct 6 with 2438 viewsSwanfan1

they deserve it because we are sitting back and allowing them to build up their FECKING play... !!

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Oct 6 with 2436 viewswaynekerr55

What the f*ck has happened to our defence. We are so soft it's unreal

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Oct 6 with 2369 viewsY_Cymro

Why do we not pressure teams anymore? We just sit back and let teams play. Bayern showed the way to play in beating Man City. We should press them high up the pitch.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:53 - Oct 6 with 2312 views_Kieran

They're playing through our central midfield with ease, Canas and Shelvey need to step up.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Oct 6 with 2252 viewsDr_Winston

Giving the ball away far too easily. No sharpness or tempo to us at all yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Oct 6 with 2220 viewsLaudrup

They are targeting Ben Davies all the time.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Oct 6 with 2214 viewscrackerjack

They're cutting through us at will. Mistake not to start with Britton

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:56 - Oct 6 with 2210 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea are NOT suited to sit back and allow other teams to build up their play, especially without Ash Williams.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:56 - Oct 6 with 2191 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Whoever the f**k coaches our set pieces deserves to be shot.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:56 - Oct 6 with 2188 viewsLaudrup

Useless corner from Routledge.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:57 - Oct 6 with 2180 views_Kieran

Nice cross Angel, unlucky Michu.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:57 - Oct 6 with 2169 viewsDrizzy

Routledge having a shocker.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:57 - Oct 6 with 2148 viewsSwanfan1

Routledge is not having the best game.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:59 - Oct 6 with 2079 viewsLaudrup

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:57 - Oct 6 by Swanfan1

Routledge is not having the best game.

Routledge haven't been nearly as good this season at last season.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Oct 6 with 2056 viewsslate_dk

Is poz warming up on the sideline?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Oct 6 with 2038 viewsaspas45

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Oct 6 by slate_dk

Is poz warming up on the sideline?

De Guzman??????

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Oct 6 with 1952 viewsDr_Winston

Shocking set piece delivery again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Oct 6 with 1936 viewsJackbustard

Our set pieces are abysmal, FFS this lot are paid 10s of thousands a week and we cant even strike a dead ball.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 6 with 1901 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Shelvey having a shocker.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 6 with 1888 viewsslate_dk

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Oct 6 by aspas45

De Guzman??????

Ha! you made me check the lineup to see if De Guzman is playing :-)
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Oct 6 with 1875 viewscrackerjack

Our midfield are shockingly bad today. Shelvey & Routledge particularly.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Oct 6 with 1871 viewsHalon

Bony simply cant hold on 2 the ball
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Oct 6 with 1861 viewsSwanfan1

Jesus Jordi Amat, at this point Id consider Ben Davies as CB, and Neil Taylor as LB

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Oct 6 with 1859 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

F**king hell Nath.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Oct 6 with 1858 viewsDr_Winston

Faaaaaack.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024