Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 49601 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 17:19 - Oct 11 with 7405 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 00:39 - Oct 11 by JackoBoostardo

Fcking demented!! You really are!!

Even if Moody being moved on IS justified - do you think it justified that a painter who just so happens to be a friend of Tan Jnr takes over his role (as obviously he has a huge network of scouts and contacts ITK too right??).

Chumps the lot of you. You and your dumb-ass club supporters gloated at the unfounded reports of ML leaving the Swans and you expect sympathy or understanding from us?!?

Go and do one!

Just for the record, you seem to believe that someone who went to the same Swiss finishing school as Tan's son, has a degree from an American university was over here on a visa painting a football stadium.

Even by Tan's standards that makes no sense whatsoever.

Moody is on gardening leave. The scouting network isn't. The head scout remins as do all his little scoutlings and scouting reports.

It makes sense given the 23 yr old whose name I can't spell has been supposedly shadowing Moody's work for a while for it to be a short term interim appointment till either Moody gets reinstated or a replacement is found.

You also seem to think I expect sympathy or understanding from you guys. Never have, never will.

You might want to chill a bit, ranting is not good for the blood pressure.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2013 17:20]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 17:23 - Oct 11 with 7392 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 14:19 - Oct 11 by jackonicko

Why is it "pretty obvious" that Tan would want to get as many shares as possible from existing shareholders, before doing the D4E swap? It's "pretty obvious" that that makes no financial sense whatsoever.

The latest moves suggest the D4E is now *less* likely, not more.

AFAIK, once Tan hit 90% he had to buy the rest or something like that.

It makes financial sense in that having bought those shares at X, with leverage, by wiping the debt he can now demand Y when he sells those shares. Y is a figure higher than X. A debt free club would be more intriguing to potential buyers than having a debt owed to Tan outstanding as well as the shares having to be purchased.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 17:47 - Oct 11 with 7356 viewsSwanzay

' Cardiff City Club official statement '

11th October 2013

Cardiff City Football Club can announce the departure of Head of Recruitment, Iain Moody. Iain is leaving the club with our thanks for his contribution.

In the interim period, Alisher Apsalyamov has been appointed as Acting Head of Recruitment, focussing on gathering data on individual players. Ultimate recruitment decisions of course remain the domain of the manager and majority shareholder.

Tan Sri Vincent Tan, the Board and the staff at the club are fully committed to the future success of the team and hold a strong desire to compete in the best league in the world.

Tan Sri Vincent Tan said, “I have every faith in Malky and his team to lead us through the challenges of the Premier League. I have supported him in the past and will do so in the future for many years to come.

“I would say to all Cardiff City fans and everyone connected to the club, let us look forward to the future and remain united in our support of the team.”
Trouble in Legoland on 17:50 - Oct 11 with 7349 viewslovejuicejack

Trouble in Legoland on 17:23 - Oct 11 by reddythered

It makes financial sense in that having bought those shares at X, with leverage, by wiping the debt he can now demand Y when he sells those shares. Y is a figure higher than X. A debt free club would be more intriguing to potential buyers than having a debt owed to Tan outstanding as well as the shares having to be purchased.

What the f6ck are you whittling on about seriously just shut up
Trouble in Legoland on 18:15 - Oct 11 with 7274 viewsWhiterockin

Trouble in Legoland on 17:23 - Oct 11 by reddythered

When you don't have any debt you don't worry about things like that.
Trouble in Legoland on 22:22 - Oct 11 with 7071 viewsjacksinceever

Trouble in Legoland on 14:02 - Oct 11 by Gowerjack

Fcuk me

That's funny...

Should be called jacksinceyesterday !!

Gowerjack. Your signature says plastic since 1974.
I have followed the club since late sixties and, like many, seen many crazy situations in the history of our beloved club.
As I stated on my later posts I wasn't well yesterday, but nevertheless the whole situation with Cardiff is reminiscent of the Kevin Cullis debacle.
Difference being they are a PL club where as we were then a tin-pot fourth tier club.
the authorities in football should not allow this type of thing to happen at any level, but especially not in the EPL.
Read between the lines rather than worrying about if I'd got all the facts right, eh?
Trouble in Legoland on 22:32 - Oct 11 with 7054 viewsCaptain

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but I was just reading that Tan has been sending up to ten messages to Malky on the bench during games! Regardless of the amount of money Malky would lose if he walks, there has to be only so much shit the guy can take!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Trouble in Legoland on 23:06 - Oct 11 with 6997 viewsJackbustard

Trouble in Legoland on 22:32 - Oct 11 by Captain

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but I was just reading that Tan has been sending up to ten messages to Malky on the bench during games! Regardless of the amount of money Malky would lose if he walks, there has to be only so much shit the guy can take!

Lets hope a 5 nil thumping from us in a few weeks is the final straw for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 23:10 - Oct 11 with 6971 viewsScoobyDoo

Trouble in Legoland on 23:06 - Oct 11 by Jackbustard

Lets hope a 5 nil thumping from us in a few weeks is the final straw for him.

Yeah we are sh*tting ourselves?
Trouble in Legoland on 23:34 - Oct 11 with 6939 viewsJackbustard

Trouble in Legoland on 23:10 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah we are sh*tting ourselves?

I would have thought you would have more pressing issues to be shitting yourselves about. The whole of the football world is laughing at you. Joke of a club with joke fans.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:47 - Oct 11 with 6911 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 22:32 - Oct 11 by Captain

I don't know if anyone told you, but message board posts aren't conclusive evidence...

Besides no way Tan sent text messages. Wouldn't get a signal in our stadium. No other bugger can.

Trouble in Legoland on 08:35 - Oct 12 with 6779 viewsMattG

Trouble in Legoland on 23:47 - Oct 11 by reddythered

I don't know if anyone told you, but message board posts aren't conclusive evidence...

Besides no way Tan sent text messages. Wouldn't get a signal in our stadium. No other bugger can.

That's because Tan keeps it all for himself.

Mwahahaha.
Trouble in Legoland on 09:02 - Oct 12 with 6764 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 08:35 - Oct 12 by MattG

That's because Tan keeps it all for himself.

Mwahahaha.

"He texts when he wants, he texts when he wants, that Vinny Tan, he texts when he wants (propbably because he's on 4G as the 3G signal absolutely sucks in the stadium )".

It's quite catchy.

Trouble in Legoland on 09:25 - Oct 12 with 6736 viewsWhiterockin

Trouble in Legoland on 09:02 - Oct 12 by reddythered

"He texts when he wants, he texts when he wants, that Vinny Tan, he texts when he wants (propbably because he's on 4G as the 3G signal absolutely sucks in the stadium )".

It's quite catchy.

At least you have something to sing about.
Trouble in Legoland on 16:45 - Oct 12 with 6602 viewsborinifanclub

F me I laughed till I was sick.......keep it up boys

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Trouble in Legoland on 18:13 - Oct 12 with 6528 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 16:45 - Oct 12 by borinifanclub

F me I laughed till I was sick.......keep it up boys

Our Leightons live on Radio Wales talking about it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 18:22 - Oct 12 with 6507 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 18:13 - Oct 12 by Darran

Our Leightons live on Radio Wales talking about it.

Probably drunk, thinking Vinvent Tan is a sunbed centre in Llansamlet.

Trouble in Legoland on 18:24 - Oct 12 with 6502 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 18:22 - Oct 12 by reddythered

Probably drunk, thinking Vinvent Tan is a sunbed centre in Llansamlet.

Some of your fans on there sound like smackheads.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 18:27 - Oct 12 with 6495 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 18:24 - Oct 12 by Darran

Some of your fans on there sound like smackheads.

Valleys, probably. Thankfully I'm from civilisation.

Trouble in Legoland on 22:03 - Oct 13 with 6272 viewsNeathJack

Trouble in Legoland on 23:47 - Oct 11 by reddythered

Hey Reddy,

If you can un-bury your head from the sand for a second you might want to read this

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malk
Trouble in Legoland on 22:18 - Oct 13 with 6248 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 22:03 - Oct 13 by NeathJack

Hey Reddy,

If you can un-bury your head from the sand for a second you might want to read this

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malk

Well, head was never buried in the sand. As I keep repeating, I prefer to go on facts these days, not rumours.

S*** just got interesting, as they say.

I'd initially say you guys would know about agents talking to the media, without knowing the full details it could well be a pre-emptive strike to force a firing and thus payoff.

Trouble in Legoland on 22:50 - Oct 13 with 6200 viewsmax936

Trouble in Legoland on 22:03 - Oct 13 by NeathJack

Hey Reddy,

That's a smokescreen mun he loves it down the "Citeh" mun, it reminds him of Glasgow

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trouble in Legoland on 00:05 - Oct 14 with 6118 viewsDewi1jack

Trouble in Legoland on 09:25 - Oct 12 by Whiterockin

At least you have something to sing about.

Trouble is, you can't hear the singing over their piped music.
Been away in the truck all week and the 1st I heard about this, was the story in the Daily Telegraph ripping the p1ss, on one of the radio shows.
Never mind. Had a good belly laugh now, catching up with CCFC (Comedy Club From Cardiff) boards and here.
Thank you Cardiff; The club that keeps on giving

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Trouble in Legoland on 07:12 - Oct 14 with 6026 viewsMattG

Notable that Mackay's agent places Tan outside the 95% working at the club who support the manager, even after the recent statement saying that Tan, well, supports the manager.

It's amazing, considering the start they have made - which, in all honesty, is about as good as a newly-promoted club could expect - that Tan still has to meddle in things. He's like their very own Bayram Tutumlu (remember him?) with the significant added problem that he owns the club.

Today could be very interesting.
Trouble in Legoland on 07:24 - Oct 14 with 6013 viewsWarwickHunt

Trouble in Legoland on 07:12 - Oct 14 by MattG

Notable that Mackay's agent places Tan outside the 95% working at the club who support the manager, even after the recent statement saying that Tan, well, supports the manager.

It's amazing, considering the start they have made - which, in all honesty, is about as good as a newly-promoted club could expect - that Tan still has to meddle in things. He's like their very own Bayram Tutumlu (remember him?) with the significant added problem that he owns the club.

Today could be very interesting.

Looks like he's just angling for his contract to be paid up. Seems a decent fella, good luck to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024