Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 50394 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 22:46 - Oct 10 with 3916 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 22:41 - Oct 10 by Captain_Sham

From ccmb.

"You mean to tell me that he hasn't converted the debt to equity?

Despite the usual suspects telling us that it was 'days away' once the Scam situation got sorted?

Its almost as if we're being run by a clueless bullshitting tosspot.

Frankly I'm shocked."

Well, problem is people like that poster have little grasp of reality hence my avoidance of CCMB.

Prefer to pick up on claims by ITK's to back up their views. Only people like Ankles claimed debt to equity was days away. Pretty obvious getting as many of the shares from other shareholders as possible would happen prior to the debt to equity occuring, which seems to be happening. Borley seems convinced debt to equity will happen for one. I'd rather trust his words than some no mark on CCMB.

EDIT: And that's the worst part about this. You guys keep bleating about some bending over and taking it, we've also got clowns like that who love to want to pick holes, would have an orgasm should things really hit the pan for no reason other than that they can say "told you so".

That's why I tend to try to keep a middle ground view, both polarised sections are as bad as each other.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 22:48]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 22:55 - Oct 10 with 3866 viewsCaptain_Sham

"Its almost as if we're being run by a clueless bullshitting tosspot. "

That's the bit that really tickled me.
We are at the bit in the horror movie where the naive young girl finds her perfect new boyfriends d.i.y. butchery knife set, spattered with blood.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 22:56]

Its just a ride.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:53 - Oct 10 with 3749 viewssnork44

Even Anus (and boy do I despise that knob!) has said that Tan was so angry at losing to West Ham that went apoplectic at the way the Redtits lost. Vinny boy genuinely believes the scum should be challenging for a top 4 spot after ploughing in £30 million big ones in the summer tranfer window. I don't know who's more deluded Tan or pro Red idiots that followed him after the re-brand?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trouble in Legoland on 00:39 - Oct 11 with 3703 viewsJackoBoostardo

Trouble in Legoland on 20:10 - Oct 10 by reddythered

Nope.

I'd be enjoying the hubris of much wailing, gnashing of teeth over the loss of face caused by rumour and speculation. Plenty of ITK's finally discreditted for good, WalesOnline would never recover from it.

I'm not clinging to any hope, nor do I regard Tan as some deity. I'm just waiting till some real facts emerge as to whatever happened.

If Tan stitched Moody up, what little respect I have for Tan will be gone. If Moody did indeed do something to cause the action taken, whatever that was, he'll have my scorn as will those who rushed to judgement, especially the media.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 20:10]

Fcking demented!! You really are!!

Even if Moody being moved on IS justified - do you think it justified that a painter who just so happens to be a friend of Tan Jnr takes over his role (as obviously he has a huge network of scouts and contacts ITK too right??).

Chumps the lot of you. You and your dumb-ass club supporters gloated at the unfounded reports of ML leaving the Swans and you expect sympathy or understanding from us?!?

Go and do one!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Trouble in Legoland on 07:48 - Oct 11 with 3532 viewsaberdude

Trouble in Legoland on 00:39 - Oct 11 by JackoBoostardo

Fcking demented!! You really are!!

Even if Moody being moved on IS justified - do you think it justified that a painter who just so happens to be a friend of Tan Jnr takes over his role (as obviously he has a huge network of scouts and contacts ITK too right??).

Chumps the lot of you. You and your dumb-ass club supporters gloated at the unfounded reports of ML leaving the Swans and you expect sympathy or understanding from us?!?

Go and do one!

little things please little minds <ok>......

how does your wife cope with ya little fella....fella
Trouble in Legoland on 07:50 - Oct 11 with 3526 viewsel_pancho

This link is quite entertaining...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city/10370877/.html

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Trouble in Legoland on 07:52 - Oct 11 with 3515 viewsaberdude

Trouble in Legoland on 23:53 - Oct 10 by snork44

Even Anus (and boy do I despise that knob!) has said that Tan was so angry at losing to West Ham that went apoplectic at the way the Redtits lost. Vinny boy genuinely believes the scum should be challenging for a top 4 spot after ploughing in £30 million big ones in the summer tranfer window. I don't know who's more deluded Tan or pro Red idiots that followed him after the re-brand?

......and your Spanish team has a very welsh identity indeed <laugh>......don't throw stones if you live in a glass house <wink>
Trouble in Legoland on 07:59 - Oct 11 with 3489 viewsThe_Kev

Trouble in Legoland on 07:52 - Oct 11 by aberdude

......and your Spanish team has a very welsh identity indeed <laugh>......don't throw stones if you live in a glass house <wink>

Thats right, you cling to them straws, cling with all your might.
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 08:16 - Oct 11 with 3466 viewsmonmouth

Trouble in Legoland on 22:46 - Oct 10 by reddythered

Well, problem is people like that poster have little grasp of reality hence my avoidance of CCMB.

Prefer to pick up on claims by ITK's to back up their views. Only people like Ankles claimed debt to equity was days away. Pretty obvious getting as many of the shares from other shareholders as possible would happen prior to the debt to equity occuring, which seems to be happening. Borley seems convinced debt to equity will happen for one. I'd rather trust his words than some no mark on CCMB.

EDIT: And that's the worst part about this. You guys keep bleating about some bending over and taking it, we've also got clowns like that who love to want to pick holes, would have an orgasm should things really hit the pan for no reason other than that they can say "told you so".

That's why I tend to try to keep a middle ground view, both polarised sections are as bad as each other.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 22:48]

If he owns 98% of shares (and so gets all the value of a sale already), why would he consider for one second turning a debt coupon of 7% into nil dividend shares from a loss making enterprise?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trouble in Legoland on 10:54 - Oct 11 with 3343 viewsEuroJacks

Its not helping the Dragons we one of the best passing sides in europe,All done without a great deal of money.We sell more shirts than Dragons,Newport,Wrexham and the 2 wuzzel clubs put together.Old vinny thought he would spend 30 million and be like us.Instead he got a side that can"t put two passes together.
Trouble in Legoland on 10:57 - Oct 11 with 3326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trouble in Legoland on 10:54 - Oct 11 by EuroJacks

Its not helping the Dragons we one of the best passing sides in europe,All done without a great deal of money.We sell more shirts than Dragons,Newport,Wrexham and the 2 wuzzel clubs put together.Old vinny thought he would spend 30 million and be like us.Instead he got a side that can"t put two passes together.

Yeah, tough sh*t innit.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trouble in Legoland on 11:00 - Oct 11 with 3311 viewsSnowgoon

Sums up Tans complete lack of basic football knowledge by thinking

(a) £30m is enough to push for a top 4
(b) £30m is an overspend in the EPL

Silly c*nt wants to loosen his belt. Its cutting off the oxygen to his brain

Either way, Carry On Cardiff

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Trouble in Legoland on 11:09 - Oct 11 with 3295 viewsEuroJacks

Rich owners who needs then,Give me a bricky and plummer any day!! lol!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 11:31 - Oct 11 with 3250 viewsgetcarter

LOL

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=371975&start=0&rid=0
Trouble in Legoland on 11:46 - Oct 11 with 3202 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 11:31 - Oct 11 by getcarter

LOL

The year of the escaped goat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 12:33 - Oct 11 with 3131 viewsMattG

Trouble in Legoland on 11:31 - Oct 11 by getcarter

LOL

This comment says it all :

"Probably nonsense, but the mere fact that many of us wouldn't be too surprised if it proved to be true, tells you all you need to know about the clown."
Trouble in Legoland on 13:57 - Oct 11 with 2995 viewsel_pancho

Even 4-4-2 are taking the mick...

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/man-who-used-paint-stadium-hired-club-used-b

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Trouble in Legoland on 14:02 - Oct 11 with 2980 viewsGowerjack

Trouble in Legoland on 20:33 - Oct 10 by jacksinceever

The latest reports about what's happening at Cardiff, with the clowns seemingly trying to force out Mackay after everything he's done for them just beggar's belief.
The appointment of a 23 year old head of recruitment in place of an experienced man who has brought in some excellent players shows how naive Tan & his cronies are.
Reminds me of the appointment of that youth team manager as manager of Swans in the Tony Petty era.
I know there is a wish amongst some supporters to see Cardiff's dream fall apart, but clowns like Tan & his cronies should be kept away from football

Fcuk me

That's funny...

Should be called jacksinceyesterday !!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Trouble in Legoland on 14:07 - Oct 11 with 2964 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 14:02 - Oct 11 by Gowerjack

Fcuk me

That's funny...

Should be called jacksinceyesterday !!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 14:19 - Oct 11 with 2930 viewsjackonicko

Why is it "pretty obvious" that Tan would want to get as many shares as possible from existing shareholders, before doing the D4E swap? It's "pretty obvious" that that makes no financial sense whatsoever.

The latest moves suggest the D4E is now *less* likely, not more.
Trouble in Legoland on 14:27 - Oct 11 with 2909 viewsjacabertawe

Pertinent points and questions from WO:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-crisis-sa

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Trouble in Legoland on 14:38 - Oct 11 with 2886 viewsaberdude

Trouble in Legoland on 10:54 - Oct 11 by EuroJacks

who`s the dragons>>>>>or you talking about your previous love of rugby and getting confused.

apart from that, methinks your talking sh*t.....infacts me knows your talking sh*t.

any of you coming 2cardiff 2 watch your welsh team tonight <laugh>.........or you keeping your money for the test matches with the rugger
Trouble in Legoland on 14:43 - Oct 11 with 2873 viewslifelong

Trouble in Legoland on 14:27 - Oct 11 by jacabertawe

Pertinent points and questions from WO:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-crisis-sa

Answer to questions 1 - 4.... Don't know, don't care.

Answer to question 5..... Yes, hopefully.
Trouble in Legoland on 15:48 - Oct 11 with 2778 viewsWantagejack

Trouble in Legoland on 14:43 - Oct 11 by lifelong

Answer to questions 1 - 4.... Don't know, don't care.

Answer to question 5..... Yes, hopefully.

Latest chapter in the soap opera - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2454297/Cardiff-City-plan-boar
Trouble in Legoland on 16:23 - Oct 11 with 2667 viewsScoobyDoo

Always look on the bright side of life, du du, du du du
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024