Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread 18:32 - Oct 24 with 22295 viewsmawdlamjack

can see us winning this one by two or three goals. we have a great shot of reaching the last 32

pinch me i'm dreaming.

bloomin loves it i do, innit mun.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 2618 viewsDaryllTheJack

Yes get in you jack b*stards!!!
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:42 - Oct 24 with 2513 viewsLord_Bony

Valencia 5.1

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:45 - Oct 24 with 2476 viewsItchySphincter

Chico and Amat have been very good considering they've been thrown together and also have to get used to playing with Taylor and without Ben.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 2434 viewsAdmire

Chico and michu have bern excellent and rangel too after he has come on. But canas, shelvey, dyer, poz and bony have been really shocking. Amat has been pretty good i think i still see big potential there. ..
We really need leon againts west ham...
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 2384 viewsPlasticman

ahh... ffs...

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2369 viewsDaryllTheJack

FFS MUN
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2368 viewsJWK

Ugh
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2356 viewsItchySphincter

oops

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 2316 viewsPlasticman

that was just stupid. should have controlled the game out instead of trying that last attack.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 2297 viewsSwanfan1

So stupid, just keep hold of the ball,
just plain utter stupidity.. thats all i can say for tonight

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 2297 viewsAdmire

Disgusting effort ..laudrup will be fuminc mmg...

But this is honestly completely deserved
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 2263 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

oops

naive as hell at the end, why was shelvey trying to take on 4 players

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 2255 viewsblaine_scfc

That was quite painful to watch to be honest.
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:56 - Oct 24 with 2200 viewsPlasticman

still alot of work to do if we want to get to the knockouts it seems :(
More efforts like tonights, and we won't get past the group stage :-/

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 2182 viewsLiam12345

if that wasn't a f**king disaster then what is.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 2167 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 by Admire

Disgusting effort ..laudrup will be fuminc mmg...

But this is honestly completely deserved

^^^ this

Silly decisions, low tempo.

On the plus side - would've taken 7 points when the draw was made

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 2150 viewsSwanfan1

I really really dont like Shelvey, whoever bought him did it because he was english, and we were buying too many foreigners, I can bet you if he was not english, then he would never have been bought

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 2146 viewsLord_Bony

It was in the bag 30 seconds to go....sniff...

Next time just waste time and play about with the ball like every other team does to close the game down....
[Post edited 24 Oct 2013 22:00]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 2133 viewsunion_jack

The ball should have been played into the corners. Instead of that Shelvey, who had a great game otherwise, tried to go for goal.

These things seem to go against us yet we never seem to do it to others.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 2131 viewsGowerjack

JJ Shelvey

Prick.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 2118 viewsItchySphincter

A team that hasn't conceded v a team that can't score. It was in the script mun. I'm glad my missus's mate got dumped by her boyfriend otherwise I probably would have gone down tonight. Thank God for small mercies.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 2096 viewsSgorioFruit

2 points thrown away. And to think we payed £12 million for bony is a complete joke

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:02 - Oct 24 with 1977 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:59 - Oct 24 by SgorioFruit

2 points thrown away. And to think we payed £12 million for bony is a complete joke

There's the first one to make him tonight's escape goat

On a serious note, we do look far more composed with JDG and Leon in the team

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:02 - Oct 24 with 1972 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:59 - Oct 24 by SgorioFruit

Bony didn't make the mistake.

But I agree that it was 2 points thrown away. It was practically in the bag, and with us having the ball with 1 minute to go I thought we couldn't be so reckless as to hand over possession again...

Obviously someone forgot the big picture on the pitch :( At least I hope he learns from it.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2013 22:03]

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 22:04 - Oct 24 with 1907 viewsSgorioFruit

Not once did i refer to bony as the reason we threw two points away.
On a serious note, £12 million for a fat lazy shit is just out of swansea's depth. Doesnt suit our play what so ever.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024