Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread 01:17 - Dec 4 with 18975 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25115747

1950's North Bank v Newcastle

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 02:39 - Dec 4 with 6149 viewsSwansNZ

Nice to see an "Official" matchday/night thread, and so early too - well done.

That photo looks like a 1950s where's wally

I think a boring 0-0 draw tonight

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 04:12 - Dec 4 with 6133 viewsscottishjack

Had a great couple of geordies in the pub earlier...great folks, their perdiction is 3-2 Newcastle...

My prediction...2-0 Swans!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 11:36 - Dec 4 with 5868 viewstreboethjack

It's gonna be a tough game without doubt! Could really do with a win though having just been hit with a £210 vet bill. I'll go with a 2-1, Shelvey and Dyer.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 11:45 - Dec 4 with 5851 viewsLiam12345

3 - 1 shelve hatrick remy to score for them. Shelvey really deserves a hat trick after the city game.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 12:33 - Dec 4 with 5798 viewsDevz00

I don't know why, as I'm usually positive, but I can see us drawing 0-0 tonight and again on Monday.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 12:43 - Dec 4 with 5774 viewsairedale

Yeah, the one on Monday is one we are bound to win, so we'll either lose or scrape a draw.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 13:54 - Dec 4 with 5674 viewsBYMJacks

I think the swans will draw 1 - 1 tonight with shelvey for the swans and cabaye for newcastle
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:11 - Dec 4 with 5455 viewsSWANZF4N

cabaye is a dirty fecker - should have been sent off last time we payed them at home
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:16 - Dec 4 with 5450 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:11 - Dec 4 by SWANZF4N

cabaye is a dirty fecker - should have been sent off last time we payed them at home

he also copys michu's celebration so hes dirty all round.

I really cant understand why everyone thinks we can tbeat newcastle there only 1 or 2 places above us and the way people talk bout them is like as if there real madrid and we are a league one team. We should be well capable of drawing or if not beating Newcastle.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:21 - Dec 4 with 5429 viewsdeanscfc

Watched them against Cardiff a while back and they looked clinical. Our defence has looked a bit shaky recently so will need to be on top form tonight. Tremmel also needs to wake up a bit.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:32 - Dec 4 with 5393 viewsJackfath

I'll take a lucky 1-0 win tonight in a dour bore of a match with nothing happening, no excitement, nothing. No atmosphere. Nothing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:40 - Dec 4 with 5377 viewscockneyswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:16 - Dec 4 by Liam12345

I really cant understand why everyone thinks we can tbeat newcastle there only 1 or 2 places above us and the way people talk bout them is like as if there real madrid and we are a league one team. We should be well capable of drawing or if not beating Newcastle.

Without michu and bony we gonna struggle to score I think, I would love it if vazquez could up his game, but looks out of his depth in the prem. Hope he proves me wrong tonight
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:48 - Dec 4 with 5355 viewsmrfish

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:40 - Dec 4 by cockneyswan

Without michu and bony we gonna struggle to score I think, I would love it if vazquez could up his game, but looks out of his depth in the prem. Hope he proves me wrong tonight

I'd like to see Shelvey up front,saw him play there for Liverpool against WHU last season and he won MOM, worth a try?
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:55 - Dec 4 with 5338 viewscockneyswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:48 - Dec 4 by mrfish

I'd like to see Shelvey up front,saw him play there for Liverpool against WHU last season and he won MOM, worth a try?

I think shelvy up front could be worth a try, I've got very little faith I vazquez as a lone striker tbh,
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:57 - Dec 4 with 5326 viewsLiam12345

i think Shelvey would play beset up front with out a doubt. I noticed when he plays defensively he makes all kinds of mistakes but when it comes to attacking and he sets his mid on going forward and takes these big longs shots which are really really good shots from such distance so if he played up front he would attack at goal even more than he would in the middle.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:01 - Dec 4 with 5313 viewsborinifanclub

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:32 - Dec 4 by Jackfath

I'll take a lucky 1-0 win tonight in a dour bore of a match with nothing happening, no excitement, nothing. No atmosphere. Nothing.

Just like your posts lol
We gonna win 2-0 tonight and 3-0 on Monday and sail up the league

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:08 - Dec 4 with 5288 viewsblaine_scfc

Does anyone know if it is possible to watch live streams on tablets rather than laptops/PC's? I'm pretty sure I tried before with no luck
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:14 - Dec 4 with 5267 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:32 - Dec 4 by Jackfath

What if people leave early?
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:15 - Dec 4 with 5261 viewsorion3016

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:08 - Dec 4 by blaine_scfc

Does anyone know if it is possible to watch live streams on tablets rather than laptops/PC's? I'm pretty sure I tried before with no luck

Skyfire app does that on ipad, costs 2.99

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:16 - Dec 4 with 5261 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Really can't tell which way this game is going to go. I usually have a 'feeling' one way or the other, but this game is tricky to get to grips with. Think we'll play some good football and fancy us to score, but I'm wary that Newcassle have the gods on their side at the moment so there's a chance we might get shafted despite playing well.

Like Jackfath, I'd take a boring 1-0 win over an enthralling 3-3 thriller right now, as much as it feels overly-cynical to do so.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:25 - Dec 4 with 5231 viewsSWANZF4N

swans 0- 3 geordies
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:55 - Dec 4 with 5132 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:15 - Dec 4 by orion3016

Skyfire app does that on ipad, costs 2.99

Thanks mate.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:34 - Dec 4 with 5022 viewsoldgrey

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 17:55 - Dec 4 by blaine_scfc

Thanks mate.

Try Veetle on ipad. Via web or App Store.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:36 - Dec 4 with 5012 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:16 - Dec 4 by Liam12345

1 or 2 places?

They're 7 places and 8 points above us. Without our recognised strike force it will be difficult but if we can keep it tight and nick a goal we can do it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:53 - Dec 4 with 4910 viewsSwansNZ

Swans...
Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Vazquez
Subs...
Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Britton, Routledge, Lamah, Dyer

Noocastle...
Krul, Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon, Sissoko, Tiote, Cabaye, Gouffran, Shola Ameobi, Remy
Subs...
Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Anita, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Cisse

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024