Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread 01:17 - Dec 4 with 19003 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25115747

1950's North Bank v Newcastle

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:40 - Dec 4 with 2221 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 4 by Davillin

FAR POST! When are the Swans going to have someone at the far post during attacks? To take crosses, to pick up rebounds.

We gave up at least two goals in this game so far because we never have an attacker on the FAR POST!

Dyer at the far post - you called it Dav

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:40 - Dec 4 with 2217 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:37 - Dec 4 by VetchitBack

We been a different team today. Certainly different to much of this season. We're playing to our strengths - quick-tempo attacking. Excellent. And without recognised/experienced strikers.

Yes - such good movement up front and Shelvey is the dictating play excellently :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:40 - Dec 4 with 2210 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:35 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

We're ok above the waist.

Funny ol' game.

Is that what she said?

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:41 - Dec 4 with 2210 viewsJack123

Get in there, Owen is doing my head in commentating...very biased, poor commentating.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:41 - Dec 4 with 2188 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:41 - Dec 4 by Jack123

Get in there, Owen is doing my head in commentating...very biased, poor commentating.

I don't think he's biased, just a bit thick.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:42 - Dec 4 with 2154 viewsmikecph

Eating microwave burgers at half time. What is it about micro-wave burgers that just makes you feel that your life is not all it could be? XD
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:45 - Dec 4 with 2106 viewsmikecph

So guys what do you predict for econd half?
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:47 - Dec 4 with 2044 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:45 - Dec 4 by mikecph

So guys what do you predict for econd half?

The way this season has gone with last minute goals etc, f knows. Although the stat that we've scored 82% of our goals in the second half is promising.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:47 - Dec 4 with 2044 viewsclement

think we might start playing 4-6-0 for a bit...

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:48 - Dec 4 with 2024 viewsSwansNZ

The biter has a first half hat-trick - 3-0 over Norwich

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:51 - Dec 4 with 1981 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:40 - Dec 4 by SwansNZ

Dyer at the far post - you called it Dav

Dav for manager, almost again!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:03 - Dec 4 with 1838 viewsmikecph

What a horrible tackle on Hernandez. :(
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:03 - Dec 4 with 1828 viewsVetchitBack

Cracking save Ben!

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:05 - Dec 4 with 1794 viewsBanosswan

We need another goal I feel.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:05 - Dec 4 with 1788 viewsmikecph

That's the difference between having a striker and a midfielder on top. Midfielder tries to control the ball where a striker would just fire first time. :P
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:06 - Dec 4 with 1780 viewsmikecph

Hope we get a sub soon. Hernandez out Lamah or Routledge on :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:09 - Dec 4 with 1742 viewsmikecph

Good work by Cañas today :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:10 - Dec 4 with 1709 viewsVetchitBack

Hernandez you brilliant slug!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:10 - Dec 4 with 1709 viewsmikecph

SHEEEEELVEY!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:11 - Dec 4 with 1696 viewsBanosswan

Awesome

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:13 - Dec 4 with 1640 viewsVetchitBack

Knew my first instincts about Jonjo were right despite all his detractors on this board. Cheap-shot? You bet!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:13 - Dec 4 with 1640 viewsmikecph

Omg Swansea play sooo well right now :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:14 - Dec 4 with 1620 viewsalphonseM

Hernandez is doing quite well today...
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:15 - Dec 4 with 1603 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:13 - Dec 4 by VetchitBack

Knew my first instincts about Jonjo were right despite all his detractors on this board. Cheap-shot? You bet!

You can't deny that he has had some bad games on the way :) But for the last couple of games he has seemed almost transformed :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:15 - Dec 4 with 1578 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:15 - Dec 4 by mikecph

You can't deny that he has had some bad games on the way :) But for the last couple of games he has seemed almost transformed :)

It proves that he's better playing further forward.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024