Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread 01:17 - Dec 4 with 19004 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25115747

1950's North Bank v Newcastle

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:16 - Dec 4 with 1870 viewsmikecph

Good sub. Lamah will add some more weight to our midfield.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:17 - Dec 4 with 1867 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:15 - Dec 4 by Banosswan

It proves that he's better playing further forward.

Agree he is so much more effective in that position :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:18 - Dec 4 with 1844 viewsBanosswan

Suarez - 4 goals

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:19 - Dec 4 with 1835 viewsmikecph

Omg Shelvey - he is like a christmas present that just keeps on giving today :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:20 - Dec 4 with 1827 viewsmikecph

No Shelvey - don't let them get in your head mayn! :P
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:22 - Dec 4 with 1768 viewscentrestandswan

Owen really is biased

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:22 - Dec 4 with 1768 viewsclement

anyone else getting annoyed with owen?

bt sport is shite mind
[Post edited 4 Dec 2013 21:22]

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 1741 viewsmikecph

So enjoyable to watch Swansea tonight! :)
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 1740 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:22 - Dec 4 by clement

anyone else getting annoyed with owen?

bt sport is shite mind
[Post edited 4 Dec 2013 21:22]

BT is fine it is just mogadon Owen moaning

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 1739 viewsVetchitBack

Who needs strikers?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 1731 viewsalphonseM

we are playing well atm...
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:25 - Dec 4 with 1698 viewsBanosswan

F in hell!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:25 - Dec 4 with 1696 viewsgrimsbyjack

Shelveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:25 - Dec 4 with 1695 viewsalphonseM

OMG Shelvey
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:25 - Dec 4 with 1694 viewsmikecph

OMG OMG OMG SHELVEY!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:26 - Dec 4 with 1674 viewsmikecph

OMG this has been Shelveys game from start to finish!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:27 - Dec 4 with 1641 viewsalphonseM

"it has not been a 3:0 game" -Owen
what a load of...
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:27 - Dec 4 with 1636 viewsGiant_Penguins

Team looks to be shaping up nicely in the last couple of weeks - great to see almost 90 min, of fun football. Shelvey been great, even Tiendalli is finding his feet again!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:28 - Dec 4 with 1611 viewsorion3016

Best league performance this season

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 4 with 1603 viewsVetchitBack

Shelvey you god! We need to build the attack round him.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 4 with 1604 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:27 - Dec 4 by Giant_Penguins

Team looks to be shaping up nicely in the last couple of weeks - great to see almost 90 min, of fun football. Shelvey been great, even Tiendalli is finding his feet again!

Haha, was just thinking "Even Tiendalli is playing well. Wtf!" :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:30 - Dec 4 with 1565 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 4 by VetchitBack

Shelvey you god! We need to build the attack round him.

Hehe, that raises an interesting question - when all players are ready - do we play Michu or Shelvey in AM position? :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 4 with 1524 viewsmikecph

You can just see that the Swansea players are enjoying themselves!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 4 with 1498 viewsgrimsbyjack

Shelvey my MOM tonight.
He`s been excellent !!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 21:33 - Dec 4 with 1480 viewsblaine_scfc

Sorry Mr Laudrup for doubting your team selection. We have played some sexy stuff today! Especially second half
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024