Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your not really that good 18:39 - Dec 11 with 9246 viewsScoobyDoo

Are you? Yes you are four points above us but you would expect that wouldn't you? You have your good games but to be honest after three years in the prem you would have more consistency? Or is the prem not what it's cracked up to be?
Your not really that good on 19:24 - Dec 11 with 1481 viewsmonmouth

Your not really that good on 19:19 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Our away form is poor granted, that's where the gripe is, we can match any team at home but away is a concern.

Well....except Newcastle, Tottenham and Arsenal obviously, as they all played you off the park.

But yes, you are even worse away.

I admire the dogged determination mind, and the mental strength to keep going when you've clearly second best, like some demented mummy from beyond the grave. I wish we had some of that spirit sometimes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your not really that good on 19:27 - Dec 11 with 1472 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:16 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

I've no issue with you Scoobs. I'm telling you what I think. Given that we've rarely played on a Saturday this I've seen most of your games and you're terrible to watch but if it gets you 17th or above you won't care. When we got to the Prem we were a breath of fresh air, something different and earned universal praise while finishing mid-table and then winning a trophy. You can only dream of such things.

Look well done for your achievements my old mate, that has never been a problem for me. But you ain't that team now, you know it and i do.

Us, if we survive this season i would hope we would progress , who knows?
Your not really that good on 19:30 - Dec 11 with 1457 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your not really that good on 19:27 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Look well done for your achievements my old mate, that has never been a problem for me. But you ain't that team now, you know it and i do.

Our remarkably similar results and league positions suggest otherwise. We haven't been as consistent this season thus far, but there are reasons for that as others have pointed out. We're comfortably mid-table and in much the same position as we have been at this stage of the last two seasons. Nothing much has changed.

Poll: Tory leader

Your not really that good on 19:36 - Dec 11 with 1436 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:24 - Dec 11 by monmouth

Well....except Newcastle, Tottenham and Arsenal obviously, as they all played you off the park.

But yes, you are even worse away.

I admire the dogged determination mind, and the mental strength to keep going when you've clearly second best, like some demented mummy from beyond the grave. I wish we had some of that spirit sometimes.

Well Tottenham played us off the park although we could have scored first and then the game changes, Newcastle, yes first half but not second, Arsenal the same. we could have equalised and then who knows with our PASSIONATE crowd. Did you think you deserved a draw against Hull?
Your not really that good on 19:38 - Dec 11 with 1428 viewssketty_jack

Your not really that good on 19:27 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

If we were only getting 1 -3 shots on target per game, I'd be hoping for progress too.
Your not really that good on 19:38 - Dec 11 with 1426 viewsSwansNZ

Your not really that good on 19:36 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Well Tottenham played us off the park although we could have scored first and then the game changes, Newcastle, yes first half but not second, Arsenal the same. we could have equalised and then who knows with our PASSIONATE crowd. Did you think you deserved a draw against Hull?

If we had scored first in all our games and then went on to win, we'd be top

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Your not really that good on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 1425 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:30 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Our remarkably similar results and league positions suggest otherwise. We haven't been as consistent this season thus far, but there are reasons for that as others have pointed out. We're comfortably mid-table and in much the same position as we have been at this stage of the last two seasons. Nothing much has changed.

Nothing to worry about then butt have you?
Your not really that good on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 1421 viewsmawdlamjack

Your not really that good on 18:48 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Not disrespecting your achievements in this league but your nothing special this season.

if we're not that special that must mean that you are absolute shite. do us all a favour and do one back to your own boards you scum muppet

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Login to get fewer ads

Your not really that good on 19:42 - Dec 11 with 1412 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your not really that good on 19:39 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Nothing to worry about then butt have you?

Depends what you mean by worry. I have concerns that our performance level drops more than it used to. Hull on Monday was an example of this. But relegation worries? Nah.

Poll: Tory leader

Your not really that good on 19:43 - Dec 11 with 1406 viewsTrundle10

Your not really that good on 19:36 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Can't believe i am rising to this drivel.... Your PASSIONATE crowd were poor against us until you scored. Really disappointing..... Ramsay do the ayatollah... after he had just arse raped you... cringe worthy.

Any way, my two penneth. You were extremely lucky against both Everton and Norwich. a last minute winner against Fulham. You were poor against us, we were worse. You are going down quicker than a ten dollar whore, you know it, we know it. As my Redbird mate put it when i bumped into him at our children's nativity "At least we have had our one season with the big boys"
Your not really that good on 19:44 - Dec 11 with 1402 viewsmawdlamjack

Your not really that good on 19:21 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

And you think i'm a cock?

you're not a cock scoob you're an absolute minge

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Your not really that good on 19:46 - Dec 11 with 1394 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:39 - Dec 11 by mawdlamjack

if we're not that special that must mean that you are absolute shite. do us all a favour and do one back to your own boards you scum muppet

Ah another one that has realised that you're nothing special this season, i'm sure i heard boos at half time monday? Didn't i?
Your not really that good on 19:47 - Dec 11 with 1388 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:44 - Dec 11 by mawdlamjack

you're not a cock scoob you're an absolute minge

Must be hitting the right spots
Your not really that good on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 1369 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 19:43 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

Can't believe i am rising to this drivel.... Your PASSIONATE crowd were poor against us until you scored. Really disappointing..... Ramsay do the ayatollah... after he had just arse raped you... cringe worthy.

Any way, my two penneth. You were extremely lucky against both Everton and Norwich. a last minute winner against Fulham. You were poor against us, we were worse. You are going down quicker than a ten dollar whore, you know it, we know it. As my Redbird mate put it when i bumped into him at our children's nativity "At least we have had our one season with the big boys"

Funny how our support has been acclaimed on tv this season butt. Ramsey a legend in our parts, so is Danny Graham in yours .

I hope we get luck all through the season lad, you telling me you don't?

You sad pathetic little boy.
Your not really that good on 20:00 - Dec 11 with 1352 viewsTrundle10

In my forties mate! Very poor support in my opinion. How many games did ramsey play for you??? Did you afford Jerome and Gabbidon the same level of sycophantic hero worship when you lost to Crystal Pullis???
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 20:02]
Your not really that good on 20:02 - Dec 11 with 1335 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 20:00 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

In my forties mate! Very poor support in my opinion. How many games did ramsey play for you??? Did you afford Jerome and Gabbidon the same level of sycophantic hero worship when you lost to Crystal Pullis???

Try fecking acting it then
Your not really that good on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 1323 viewsTrundle10

Your not really that good on 20:02 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Try fecking acting it then

You have lost me now pal. Try acting it then..... lost me.
Your not really that good on 20:10 - Dec 11 with 1310 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 20:00 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

Ramsey came though our system mate, did you not hear him on motd saying this is where it all started for him. You could say the same with Joey Allen but that would be chalk and cheese wouldn't it. Fair play though you got £15 for a water carrier.
Your not really that good on 20:13 - Dec 11 with 1306 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 20:05 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

You have lost me now pal. Try acting it then..... lost me.

Think people are more educated than you think son, alot to be said about editing. I think Trundle is quite an apt name for you, he was thick as well.
Your not really that good on 20:18 - Dec 11 with 1294 viewswaynekerr55

Scoobs I never had you down as a WUM...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Your not really that good on 20:22 - Dec 11 with 1283 viewsTrundle10

Your not really that good on 20:13 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Think people are more educated than you think son, alot to be said about editing. I think Trundle is quite an apt name for you, he was thick as well.

Sorry Mate, Did not know you were an internet warrior. All the best.
Your not really that good on 20:25 - Dec 11 with 1276 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 20:18 - Dec 11 by waynekerr55

Scoobs I never had you down as a WUM...

What's that you always say on our board now Wayne? 'Thinly Veiled'

Should teach this lot the meaning of it.

Besides their so easy, especially Dazza and Oldjack. their pussycats
Your not really that good on 20:27 - Dec 11 with 1267 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 20:22 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

Sorry Mate, Did not know you were an internet warrior. All the best.

Me a warrior? nah them days are long gone butt.

But banter! Give me your best
Your not really that good on 20:33 - Dec 11 with 1247 viewsTrundle10

Your not really that good on 20:27 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Me a warrior? nah them days are long gone butt.

But banter! Give me your best

All for banter mate. Personal insults are not banter though. They are just the sign of a low intellect. So, for that reason, I am out.
Your not really that good on 20:43 - Dec 11 with 1221 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 20:33 - Dec 11 by Trundle10

All for banter mate. Personal insults are not banter though. They are just the sign of a low intellect. So, for that reason, I am out.

Mate on a rivals board i expect personal insults, maybe that's ok with you as it's one way. I didn't mean to pick you out personally as i'm sure you didn't take it personally? If you are out ok but talk to me in a civil manner and i'll do the same.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024