Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your not really that good 18:39 - Dec 11 with 9029 viewsScoobyDoo

Are you? Yes you are four points above us but you would expect that wouldn't you? You have your good games but to be honest after three years in the prem you would have more consistency? Or is the prem not what it's cracked up to be?
Your not really that good on 11:57 - Dec 13 with 835 viewspencoedjack

Your not really that good on 11:04 - Dec 13 by ScoobyDoo

Well apparently you know me (like many others) so why don't you ask me in person?

I don't so can you answer the very easy question ....
Your not really that good on 11:57 - Dec 13 with 835 viewsJackanapes

if I went on the Newcastle forum and posted the op Id be laughed at. We beat them yet they are comfortably ahead of us this season. It begs the question, what is the point of this thread?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 11:57]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Your not really that good on 11:59 - Dec 13 with 822 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 16:50 - Dec 12 by monmouth

Everyone knows who Scooby is FFS.

It's where he is that's always the question.

Sorry I misread this post. It's all this we know who you are must be getting to me.
Your not really that good on 12:07 - Dec 13 with 808 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 11:57 - Dec 13 by Jackanapes

if I went on the Newcastle forum and posted the op Id be laughed at. We beat them yet they are comfortably ahead of us this season. It begs the question, what is the point of this thread?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 11:57]

It's not hard to work out butt, all I said was you're not all that good this season, it's a compliment really as you have been better, I nevermentioned that we beat you , after last night you should be agreeing with me.
Your not really that good on 12:07 - Dec 13 with 808 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hopefully now the Europa League is out of the way until well into the new year we can start puitting out our strongest team every week, injuries permitting. It has been very disrupting making 5 or 6 changes every game and I think it shows with our dis-jointed play. We need Angel fit at right back we have a weakness there both defensively and our attack seem to grind to a halt down the right wing theses days.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Your not really that good on 12:13 - Dec 13 with 803 viewsJackFish

Your not really that good on 12:07 - Dec 13 by ScoobyDoo

It's not hard to work out butt, all I said was you're not all that good this season, it's a compliment really as you have been better, I nevermentioned that we beat you , after last night you should be agreeing with me.

Maybe the level of performance hasn't been as consistent as last season, but we're in the same position in the table despite having played an extra ten games. Not too bad is it?
Your not really that good on 12:29 - Dec 13 with 791 viewsProudJackCity65

Your not really that good on 18:43 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah but you get my drift, don't you?

It is 5 points ahead , not 4 points and really it should be 7 points or have you forgotten what happened at Swansea v Stoke?

Even gradual pull away of 5 points over 15 games = an extra point every 3 games. 23 games remain = almost 8 extra points. (8 + 5 = 13 points more than cardiff)

The question is how many points are Swansea going to get the end of this season Scooby?
Anything between 40 and 50 maximum. Even if we got 50 points lets reflect what cardiff would get based upon our "slow" pull away from Cardiff shall we?
minimum = 40 - 13 = 27 points...or maximum 50 - 13 = 37 points.

So based on what you describe as Swansea's "NOT THAT REALLY GODD" thread, that would put Cardiff finishing anything between 27 and 37 points.
Scooby if i was you I would hope Swansea get more than 50 points (at least 53 for your club to get the suriving 40 points.

I think Cardiff will survive though especially if they (i mean tan) spunks up another 20 million in january. Hope you enjoyed my projection.
Your not really that good on 12:35 - Dec 13 with 775 viewsJackanapes

YOU don't get MY drift. Why are you on here pointing out how bad we are when YOU are laughably bad?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

Your not really that good on 13:57 - Dec 13 with 723 viewsWinchWenJack

We also happen to have played more games this season than any other club, and I think you'll find 5 points is huge.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Your not really that good on 14:35 - Dec 13 with 697 viewssnork44

Your not really that good on 21:18 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Suffice to say you are full of it mate, you are right in the fact i got no friends.

I haven't any friends either! So I know how you feel!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Your not really that good on 15:18 - Dec 13 with 681 viewsSgorioFruit

5 points more than Cardiff and in the last 32 on EL.
I've only got one thing to say to Cardiff fans...... Unchucky hahahahaa
And i dont mean unlucky. Unchucky!!!!!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024