Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your not really that good 18:39 - Dec 11 with 9028 viewsScoobyDoo

Are you? Yes you are four points above us but you would expect that wouldn't you? You have your good games but to be honest after three years in the prem you would have more consistency? Or is the prem not what it's cracked up to be?
Your not really that good on 09:43 - Dec 12 with 1496 viewsBilgolaSwan

You more than anyone should realise the unpredictability of the league. You have beaten Man city, but have been beaten by Crystal Palace...

It is not about being "that good", it is about being better than the opposition as often as you can be and that doesn't mean you always have to play well.
Your not really that good on 09:49 - Dec 12 with 1486 viewsmonmouth

Your not really that good on 22:44 - Dec 11 by deanscfc

Given that Cardiff won the derby, 5 points ahead is quite a lot.

If we'd won then we'd be 11 points clear of Cardiff.

5 Points is a massive amount after 15 games in the prem. Scooby's whole argument is based an thin air. Really need to do better Scoob. I'll say it again, on current run rates you're on for 34 points, we're on for 48.

48 points for us is a great season and 9th or 10th; 34 for you is oblivion. So yes, given that we've been a bit up and down, we must be REALLY good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your not really that good on 10:46 - Dec 12 with 1441 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 09:49 - Dec 12 by monmouth

5 Points is a massive amount after 15 games in the prem. Scooby's whole argument is based an thin air. Really need to do better Scoob. I'll say it again, on current run rates you're on for 34 points, we're on for 48.

48 points for us is a great season and 9th or 10th; 34 for you is oblivion. So yes, given that we've been a bit up and down, we must be REALLY good.

Well I wouldn't know if 5 points is a vast margin or not although points lhave been hard to come by ok I got involved with some no mark last night but let me put it another way, would you have expected more points at this point in the season?
Your not really that good on 10:58 - Dec 12 with 1425 viewsmonmouth

Your not really that good on 10:46 - Dec 12 by ScoobyDoo

Well I wouldn't know if 5 points is a vast margin or not although points lhave been hard to come by ok I got involved with some no mark last night but let me put it another way, would you have expected more points at this point in the season?

If we'd had the two points we were clearly robbed of against Stoky I would be currently ecstatic at our position, particularly if we get through tonight (which I have a bad feeling about as we've already thrown away qualification twice). So points wise, yes, happy. Our form isn't what I'd like; but when we are good we are unbelievable, when we are bad...well you've seen it first hand.

Season's going fine at the moment, but like yours, at this stage it's always set on a knife edge. Five points can mean five or six games in this league, that's why it's a lot. Having said that of course, two wins in a row for anyone and things look a hell of a lot different.

Your not really that good on 11:34 - Dec 12 with 1390 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 10:58 - Dec 12 by monmouth

If we'd had the two points we were clearly robbed of against Stoky I would be currently ecstatic at our position, particularly if we get through tonight (which I have a bad feeling about as we've already thrown away qualification twice). So points wise, yes, happy. Our form isn't what I'd like; but when we are good we are unbelievable, when we are bad...well you've seen it first hand.

Season's going fine at the moment, but like yours, at this stage it's always set on a knife edge. Five points can mean five or six games in this league, that's why it's a lot. Having said that of course, two wins in a row for anyone and things look a hell of a lot different.

Yes I go along with most of that, 3 of our next 4 games are at home so we'd hope to pick up points but as we have found there are no easy points whoever you play. January is a bad month for us with Arsenal
And the two Manchester clubs away. .
Your not really that good on 12:58 - Dec 12 with 1312 viewshooplehead

cardiff have been incredibly fortunate to have even 14 points on the board

i would be absolutely astonished if they broke 30 points this season

i genuinely can't see them winning another game unless they do something extremely radical ....like buy 5 or 6 players and or change the manager
Your not really that good on 13:28 - Dec 12 with 1292 viewsScoobyWho

Going down scooby boy, and you knows it !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Your not really that good on 13:35 - Dec 12 with 1287 viewsScoobyWho

Your not really that good on 21:43 - Dec 11 by orion3016

Dai jenks from Bridgend says hi

I dont think it matter who the fu ck scoobs is, I've known who he is for months, so does Carl down the club, and we all know who carl is. Old scoobs isn't even from cardiff, who cares.

They all look the same getting kicked up and down Ninian park road.

End of.

Login to get fewer ads

Your not really that good on 13:42 - Dec 12 with 1279 viewsItchySphincter

True we're not very good at the moment but at least old Scoobs will have another chance to see how not very good we are again tonight on the telly box. We're practically on once a week these days, great news for these closest Swansea fans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Your not really that good on 14:25 - Dec 12 with 1238 viewsC_jack

The best thing is if we don't win then we're likely to draw the game and get a point.

We're as if Cardiff don't draw a game then they're more likely to umm... lose.

Near 25% of your points have come from us, like the charity of football we are.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Your not really that good on 14:27 - Dec 12 with 1234 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 13:35 - Dec 12 by ScoobyWho

I dont think it matter who the fu ck scoobs is, I've known who he is for months, so does Carl down the club, and we all know who carl is. Old scoobs isn't even from cardiff, who cares.

End of.

Another fantasist, getting myself a fan club here! Next time you see me buy us a pint.
Your not really that good on 14:29 - Dec 12 with 1233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Your not really that good on 13:35 - Dec 12 by ScoobyWho

End of.

What, are you saying he isn't from "the Capitol" then???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Your not really that good on 15:03 - Dec 12 with 1209 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 14:29 - Dec 12 by Brynmill_Jack

What, are you saying he isn't from "the Capitol" then???

Another fan of my good self? Must be doing something right.
Your not really that good on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 1169 viewsScoobyWho

Your not really that good on 15:03 - Dec 12 by ScoobyDoo

Another fan of my good self? Must be doing something right.

Same issues as he has always had, orion got the nail firmly on the head.

Fantacist with an ego to boot.

But give him grace he luvs the swans ;-)

Your not really that good on 16:42 - Dec 12 with 1141 viewsOldjack

Your not really that good on 19:19 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Our away form is poor granted, that's where the gripe is, we can match any team at home but away is a concern.

fuk like spurs you mean ffs but for the grace of god you'd be on about 6 points now , get a grip you doughnut ,down down down your crap club is going

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Your not really that good on 16:50 - Dec 12 with 1136 viewsmonmouth

Everyone knows who Scooby is FFS.

It's where he is that's always the question.

Your not really that good on 16:54 - Dec 12 with 1128 viewsJJJack

Your not really that good on 21:55 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

I know mate, glass jaw me. No wonder my brother hates me, i'm with his wife?
Not really but if it pacifies this no mark who cares.

Ah, I've worked out who you are now.

RYAN GIGGS!
Your not really that good on 23:18 - Dec 12 with 1053 viewsborinifanclub

Scoobs you say your fans are passionate?
My colleague in work is a nice guy but supports your lot. He went to palarse and when the second went in they left the ground and went to McDonalds instead with 5 of his mates. You are going down he says, the only question is will it be Feb or march before its announced? What do you reckon end of Jan you will be bottom, 3 shots a game? I drink more at half time pal red or blue you will always be dogshite.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Your not really that good on 04:23 - Dec 13 with 1004 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Still we didn't sell our soul to a third world eco-terrorist, making billions while the rest of his population search through bins for food.
Oh wait, I see the synergy here. Bin dippers united.
Your not really that good on 06:48 - Dec 13 with 977 viewsAndy1300

Your not really that good on 19:21 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

And you think i'm a cock?

The amount of time you spend on here, you must be.

Obviously, we are a more interesting proposition than that load of sh ite up the road

Number 1 team in Wales

Your not really that good on 06:59 - Dec 13 with 971 viewsorion3016

Your not really that good on 06:48 - Dec 13 by Andy1300

The amount of time you spend on here, you must be.

Obviously, we are a more interesting proposition than that load of sh ite up the road

It's a really sad life
The guys I was talking to said he's such a loner because he does things like this
He's obsessed

Be over there now after

Your not really that good on 09:05 - Dec 13 with 918 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 06:59 - Dec 13 by orion3016

It's a really sad life
The guys I was talking to said he's such a loner because he does things like this
He's obsessed

Got a good life really but don't let me spoil who you think I am , I do have a vice mind and you're right on this occasion is I do spend a lot of time on here, but if it p*ssses you and your like off , then it's worth it.
Your not really that good on 10:42 - Dec 13 with 875 viewsmonmouth

Who've you got in the European knock out stages Scoob?

Your not really that good on 11:04 - Dec 13 with 863 viewsScoobyDoo

Your not really that good on 10:42 - Dec 13 by monmouth

Who've you got in the European knock out stages Scoob?

Well apparently you know me (like many others) so why don't you ask me in person?
Your not really that good on 11:51 - Dec 13 with 837 viewsmonmouth

Your not really that good on 11:04 - Dec 13 by ScoobyDoo

Well apparently you know me (like many others) so why don't you ask me in person?

I know you? Really? I doubt it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024