Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23576 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 with 1072 viewsUxbridge

Not sure what anyone expected. Our best players arent playing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 with 1070 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 by TenkosBlondeWig

We may be playing one of the Premier League's better teams but there is no excuse for not putting up a bit of a fight.

Second to every ball, nothing going forward, giving the ball away cheaply etc etc etc

Oh please dont use any common sense on here Darran will get an inverted penis
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 with 1060 viewsdeanscfc

I remember when under Rodgers we used to go to Chelsea and look the better team :/
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 with 1045 viewsHalon

We may be playing one of the Premier League's better teams but there is no excuse for not putting up a bit of a fight.

Second to every ball, nothing going forward, giving the ball away cheaply etc etc etc

yet again u r spot on
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 with 1044 viewsPlasticman

You didn't care to try and look at the opponents before making that statement? Chelsea are working hard to apply pressure all the time.

Hopefully they'll start to tire in the second half and we can nick in the odd goal or two if we can endure the onslaught.

Plastic since 2012

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 with 1043 viewsItchySphincter

'tis the seaso to be jolly,
Tra lalala la lala la.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 with 1030 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 by deanscfc

I remember when under Rodgers we used to go to Chelsea and look the better team :/

Yeah but we are up against the best team in the world today darran says so so dont ever criticize
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 with 1025 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

He is tackling Pouzelo though who is as lightweight as an 8 year old boy
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 with 1022 viewsOdgaard

Its gonna get tough to get something out of this game, maybe thats why ML not playing Paplo and Bony.....We have an important game against VIlla..

I cant see a win for Swansea this game... sorry. The play have to improve a lot...
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1007 viewsdeanscfc

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Yeah but we are up against the best team in the world today darran says so so dont ever criticize

I'm all for being +ve and remembering where we've come from etc...but unless the team and Laudrup get their act together we will find ourselves in a relegation scrap. 6 wins in 26 games or whatever isn't good enough and we just aren't playing with confidence like we used to.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1002 viewsOldjack

we've blown one really good chance ,hang in there and we may yet get something out of this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1002 viewsNogginthenog

I cant say the Swans are bad its just that Chelsea are playing at terrific pace and dragging us about. We can make a chance or two though so lets hope for a better second half.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 999 viewsairedale

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 by Plasticman

Fair play to chelsea, Mourinho really seems to have drilled into them that having the skills is not enough. They're working for it too, which makes the quality of their players compared to ours showing.
I'm especially impressed with Oscar in this match. Not the first one I would have thought would be flying all over the place with hard crunching tackles.

We're hanging in, though, which is quite commendable given the quality we are facing.

Yeah you're right, there's that extra bit of quality plus speed which can be seen as they are putting in the effort.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 998 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

You weren't expecting to get something though were you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:55 - Dec 26 with 987 viewsDr_Winston

When did we go to Chelsea under Rodgers and look better?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 975 viewsUxbridge

if that's meant ironically it gets a heh from me. Can never tell on here though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 964 viewsjackrabbit

"There isn't one player deserving more than 3 out of 10 at the moment"

Disagree - Williams is towering over all the other Swans. Where would our defence be without him. The goal was unfortunate -he threw himself in front of the shot but only managed to block Tremmel's view. We'd be 3 down by now but for Williams.

Some very inept performances out there. Get it sorted at halftime please Mr Laudrup.

Ron
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:57 - Dec 26 with 957 viewsperchrockjack

With respect listening to Laudrups pre match interview Im surprised our boys felt worthy enough to go on to the pitch. "I saw the Arsenal Chelsea game and saw the bench.Fanrtastic and a team that won...blah blah feckn blah. No that aint the way to gee up your team by bigging up the opposition.
Its also helps to play with at least one striker. Sad that the chairman suggested getting inh extra players before the manager.

Says it all for me.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:57 - Dec 26 with 954 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 by Plasticman

Fair play to chelsea, Mourinho really seems to have drilled into them that having the skills is not enough. They're working for it too, which makes the quality of their players compared to ours showing.
I'm especially impressed with Oscar in this match. Not the first one I would have thought would be flying all over the place with hard crunching tackles.

We're hanging in, though, which is quite commendable given the quality we are facing.

Oscar is some player

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:57 - Dec 26 with 948 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:55 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

When we used to batter them obviously

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:58 - Dec 26 with 929 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:57 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

With respect listening to Laudrups pre match interview Im surprised our boys felt worthy enough to go on to the pitch. "I saw the Arsenal Chelsea game and saw the bench.Fanrtastic and a team that won...blah blah feckn blah. No that aint the way to gee up your team by bigging up the opposition.
Its also helps to play with at least one striker. Sad that the chairman suggested getting inh extra players before the manager.

Says it all for me.

Yeah and you it all the f*cking time too.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 920 viewswaynekerr55

Says it all for me.

Have you put your tin hat on Perchy?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 913 viewsDarran

Says it all for me.

Oh and that's not what they said about the chairman but you crack on.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 912 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:55 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

I was wondering that. Presumably when we lost 4-1 and they only had ten men. That's the only time we played there. You couldn't make up some of these comments....well actually you could, as that is just what he's done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:00 - Dec 26 with 890 viewsperchrockjack

I hope mikel players how fantastic Oscar is.Our players look as if they are not worthy tyo be on the same field. THAT is disgusting.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024