Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fifteen quid !!!!! 16:30 - Jan 7 with 7725 viewsSwanjaxs

Tickets for the Napoli home leg for season ticket holders, 30 for the rest

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

fifteen quid !!!!! on 08:01 - Jan 8 with 1168 viewsEdmundo

Superb result, though i feel gutted for the rest of our support...£25 would have been tops imho

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

fifteen quid !!!!! on 08:03 - Jan 8 with 1168 viewsNeath_Jack

fifteen quid !!!!! on 22:59 - Jan 7 by SA1_Jack

Having bought the 3 game package I was one of those hoping for some discount for this game on the basis of the cock ups that took place overall. I think it would have been better if the pricing had been like this:

£15 - Those who bought 3 game package,
£20 - Season ticket holders who didn't buy the package,
£25 - Anyone else.

The majority of people seem happy with how it is (as for many fans it's only £15 which is very good to be fair), though there must be a good few people feeling a bit hard done by now. I' m a season ticket holder myself so will get it for £15, but I agree with what's been said in this thread.

It would be hard to argue with that in my opinion.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 09:43 - Jan 8 with 1096 viewsnumbers123

great for the season ticket holders yes.

not so great for the people who havnt got a season ticket as none available, but go to everygame tickets are available, more than enough away games, every cup and euro game and some euro away games, but still get charged 30 quid likethe rest of the part timers.

would have liked to have seen a discount for the people who bought the block of 3 games as well, but at least they are starting to give somethig back to the fans even if im not part of that.
fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:06 - Jan 8 with 1042 viewsJackSomething

fifteen quid !!!!! on 22:59 - Jan 7 by SA1_Jack

Having bought the 3 game package I was one of those hoping for some discount for this game on the basis of the cock ups that took place overall. I think it would have been better if the pricing had been like this:

£15 - Those who bought 3 game package,
£20 - Season ticket holders who didn't buy the package,
£25 - Anyone else.

The majority of people seem happy with how it is (as for many fans it's only £15 which is very good to be fair), though there must be a good few people feeling a bit hard done by now. I' m a season ticket holder myself so will get it for £15, but I agree with what's been said in this thread.

I'd go along with that. I'm a ST holder who has been to all the home European games and I don't agree with the decision, even though it's saving me money.

I hope that all the ST holders who'll take advantage of this offer while having not been to the earlier games will feel ashamed, but I doubt it. I also hope that those ST holders not going will offer to buy tickets at £15 for non-ST holders who have been buying single game tickets. I certainly would if I couldn't go myself.

As an example, there's a father and adult son who have had the two seats next to us for years, but I can't remember ever seeing them at many cup games. They certainly haven't been there at all in Europe, will be biting my tongue if they're there for Napoli.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:13 - Jan 8 with 1034 views_Kieran

So again we charge the poorest people within our fanbase as much as possible!

It was £25 for Middlesbrough in a League Cup QF FFS, Sunderland tickets were cheaper last night to watch Man U in a semi final.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:22 - Jan 8 with 1009 viewsJackSomething

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:13 - Jan 8 by _Kieran

It was £25 for Middlesbrough in a League Cup QF FFS, Sunderland tickets were cheaper last night to watch Man U in a semi final.

Although I'm not defending the pricing structure at all, I would point out that Napoli in a Europa League match is almost certainly a bigger draw than Boro in the League Cup or Man United (already play them in the league for one).

Plus Sunderland have a massive stadium they struggle to fill on a regular basis, so they can afford/have to lower prices for cup games.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:24 - Jan 8 with 1000 views_Kieran

Yeah of course it's a bigger game yet the cheapest tickets are 10 less than Middlesbrough that's what I'm not getting, even though I own a ST!

There were also thousands of empty seats that day for our first QF since ... I can't remember.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:26 - Jan 8 with 996 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:13 - Jan 8 by _Kieran

Not sure why they're the poorest when many if not most pay more than a season ticket holder.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:28 - Jan 8 with 994 views_Kieran

Because if they could afford it they'd buy a ST up front rather than pay more for individual games.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:30 - Jan 8 with 985 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:28 - Jan 8 by _Kieran

Because if they could afford it they'd buy a ST up front rather than pay more for individual games.

There aren't any to buy.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:31 - Jan 8 with 977 viewswestside

there won't be many tickets on sales for £30.

16k season ticket holders + 3k napoli
fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:32 - Jan 8 with 976 views_Kieran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:30 - Jan 8 by Darran

There aren't any to buy.

The only point I was trying to make initally was that it doesn't make any sense to charge 10 quid more for Middlesbrough than Napoli in a much bigger game.

Do you agree with the pricing structure?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:35 - Jan 8 with 965 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:32 - Jan 8 by _Kieran

The only point I was trying to make initally was that it doesn't make any sense to charge 10 quid more for Middlesbrough than Napoli in a much bigger game.

Do you agree with the pricing structure?

I agree with you Butt the non-season ticket holders tickets for this game are too steep.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:37 - Jan 8 with 958 views_Kieran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:35 - Jan 8 by Darran

I agree with you Butt the non-season ticket holders tickets for this game are too steep.

And what about the Middlesbrough game? Our first QF in God knows when, 5 thousand empty seats! It would suggest the prices were a bit too high.

It's not only the cost itself it's just bad PR for this 'fans owned club' like they're saying they couldn't give a f*ck about the fans or in this case non-ST holders.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2014 11:38]

fifteen quid !!!!! on 12:16 - Jan 8 with 924 viewsCatullus

The only home Europa game I didn't make was Valencia. I just couldn't afford it. I will go to see us play Napoli because I can afford it.
I agree the prices for non season tickets is too high. I quite liked the structured pricing set out whereby seasons were cheapest but those attending all EL games were priced in between.
As always though, no matter what our board do, they upset someone!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

fifteen quid !!!!! on 15:40 - Jan 8 with 856 viewsnumbers123

if i dont manage to be able to get a ticket for this game i will be livid. Been to all the europa games including quals and been away but no season ticket. Where were all the season ticket holders against malmo etc. they will all wanna come out for this one i bet.
fifteen quid !!!!! on 15:57 - Jan 8 with 841 viewsAndy1300

fifteen quid !!!!! on 15:40 - Jan 8 by numbers123

if i dont manage to be able to get a ticket for this game i will be livid. Been to all the europa games including quals and been away but no season ticket. Where were all the season ticket holders against malmo etc. they will all wanna come out for this one i bet.

I do think those that attended the previous games should get some sort of priority for this one, I say that as a ST holder.

Number 1 team in Wales

fifteen quid !!!!! on 16:43 - Jan 8 with 819 viewsDull1Thomas

fifteen quid !!!!! on 15:40 - Jan 8 by numbers123

if I don't get a ticket for Napoli name and away, Cardiff will be the last game I watch at the Liberty and only because I've already got a ticket.
Only missed the away game in Russia and have put shed loads of emotion and wholehearted support in to the Swans and really does my Mellon when st holders I know go to games and against 'big' teams pass their seat on to others for the small fry and do nothing but moan when they are there.
I will always support the Swans but I'm not prepared to support this administration any more.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 796 viewsraynor94

I just love it when the moaners come out and throw their toys out of the pram

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 782 viewsPacemaker

fifteen quid !!!!! on 11:30 - Jan 8 by Darran

There aren't any to buy.

My mate just bought 3 half season tickets together for the North West section for Xmas.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 775 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:33 - Jan 8 by Pacemaker

My mate just bought 3 half season tickets together for the North West section for Xmas.

Well yeah LJ Cool Dude but that's not the point.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 757 viewsPacemaker

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:34 - Jan 8 by Darran

Well yeah LJ Cool Dude but that's not the point.

I got the man flu so life is passing me by

I thought you were on about no ST available to buy?

As for the price for Napoli I paid £60 notes for three home games for Europa League then ended up giving away two tickets to non ST holders.

So fack um they have had two games for free let the ST holdeers get a bargain for this round

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:50 - Jan 8 with 747 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:44 - Jan 8 by Pacemaker

I got the man flu so life is passing me by

I thought you were on about no ST available to buy?

As for the price for Napoli I paid £60 notes for three home games for Europa League then ended up giving away two tickets to non ST holders.

So fack um they have had two games for free let the ST holdeers get a bargain for this round

Well done you're a very nice man.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:18 - Jan 8 with 720 viewsSwanjaxs

Should be fifteen quid for everyone ( Inc Napoli fans )

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:33 - Jan 8 with 704 viewsDull1Thomas

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:18 - Jan 8 by Swanjaxs

Should be fifteen quid for everyone ( Inc Napoli fans )

first dibs should have gone to punters who bought the home game package - not because I did but because they ?we are the ones who supported the Swans in this competition and paid quite a high entry fee given the price charged for our away games.
I would hope the ST holders would have bought the tickets to support the Swans in Europe.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024