Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fifteen quid !!!!! 16:30 - Jan 7 with 7724 viewsSwanjaxs

Tickets for the Napoli home leg for season ticket holders, 30 for the rest

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:38 - Jan 8 with 603 viewsSwanjaxs

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:33 - Jan 8 by Dull1Thomas

first dibs should have gone to punters who bought the home game package - not because I did but because they ?we are the ones who supported the Swans in this competition and paid quite a high entry fee given the price charged for our away games.
I would hope the ST holders would have bought the tickets to support the Swans in Europe.

Agree 110% with all that

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:44 - Jan 8 with 588 viewsraynor94

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:33 - Jan 8 by Dull1Thomas

first dibs should have gone to punters who bought the home game package - not because I did but because they ?we are the ones who supported the Swans in this competition and paid quite a high entry fee given the price charged for our away games.
I would hope the ST holders would have bought the tickets to support the Swans in Europe.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, you are not a st holder but you bought the euro package, and if you don't get a ticket for Napoli home and away you are never going to watch the Swans away. Am i right?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

fifteen quid !!!!! on 20:14 - Jan 8 with 569 viewsGowerjack

15 quid to ST holders and Euro package ticket holders ( I am both!)

30 quid to the plastics and johnnie come latley's

simple.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024